Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Alien Encounters
This old show

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlskaNoelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:03 pm
It's true that if you search for Area 52 in GoogleMaps, it won't show up. What I want to know is, even though everyone knows about it, why is the government still trying so hard to hide it? But then again, everyone does know about it. What if the government isn't really trying to hide it, but releasing just enough information, just what they want us to know.

There was this show on TV a while ago, but I think it was canceled. My friend had taped it though, regardless. It was all about Area 51, extraterrestrials, and those who helped to hide it. Retired government officials and soldiers were interviewed and told all about what they had seen and done. Their faces were blurred and voices changed, but to be frank, I believe that if the government wanted to find out who they were, they could and would. Sometimes I wonder if the government actually put them up to it...

Anyhow, do you guys know the show I'm talking about? I distinctly remember one episode where it reenacted such a phenomenal UFO sighting and did it so realistically, explaining every part of the way, that if actually sent shivers down my spine. It was a long country road, and there was a police man driving along. He looked up and there was this enormous ship, I'd say bigger than a football stadium, flying over him with lights and beams and all that jazz. Countless people in the area saw it. It was so big, you really couldn't miss it. It hovered for a bit, then zoomed off towards these set of mountains and disappeared.

Now I'm blabbering, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:05 am
AlskaNoelle
It's true that if you search for Area 52 in GoogleMaps, it won't show up. What I want to know is, even though everyone knows about it, why is the government still trying so hard to hide it? But then again, everyone does know about it. What if the government isn't really trying to hide it, but releasing just enough information, just what they want us to know.

There was this show on TV a while ago, but I think it was canceled. My friend had taped it though, regardless. It was all about Area 51, extraterrestrials, and those who helped to hide it. Retired government officials and soldiers were interviewed and told all about what they had seen and done. Their faces were blurred and voices changed, but to be frank, I believe that if the government wanted to find out who they were, they could and would. Sometimes I wonder if the government actually put them up to it...

Anyhow, do you guys know the show I'm talking about? I distinctly remember one episode where it reenacted such a phenomenal UFO sighting and did it so realistically, explaining every part of the way, that if actually sent shivers down my spine. It was a long country road, and there was a police man driving along. He looked up and there was this enormous ship, I'd say bigger than a football stadium, flying over him with lights and beams and all that jazz. Countless people in the area saw it. It was so big, you really couldn't miss it. It hovered for a bit, then zoomed off towards these set of mountains and disappeared.

Now I'm blabbering, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Ugh i wish i knew what show it was...  

Der schlect man

UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Alien Encounters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces