Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply The Saiyan Society
Super Sayian 3 Goku or Ultimate Gohan Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultimate Gohan VS Super Sayian 3 Goku Who would win?
  Ultimate Gohan
  SSJ Goku
View Results

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:58 pm
Gohan can easily beat gotenks-Buu but Goku can beat kid buu(it was goku right ? i forgot)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:58 pm
Kid Buu was weaker then Super Buu. Kid Buu was just a killing machine and didn not care to enjoy the fight.
Ultimate Gohan was more powerful then SS3 Goku.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 pm
Nandesca
Kid Buu was weaker then Super Buu. Kid Buu was just a killing machine and didn not care to enjoy the fight.
but didn't Surpreme kai say kid buu was the strongest of all?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:36 pm
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
I do not remember if he said that. Goku did say that he couldn't take on Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed. Its why he had ther Potara earrings in the first place. There is also the fact that he was close in power to Fat Buu but Super Buu was stronger then Fat Buu. There is also the immense power drain you get with SS3 that Gohan does not get in his Ultimate form.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:17 pm
Nandesca
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
I do not remember if he said that. Goku did say that he couldn't take on Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed. Its why he had ther Potara earrings in the first place. There is also the fact that he was close in power to Fat Buu but Super Buu was stronger then Fat Buu. There is also the immense power drain you get with SS3 that Gohan does not get in his Ultimate form.
wow gohan is stronger then ssj3 and he's not in a super saiyan they say once he's super sayian his power increse 50 foldthen he will be waaaaay stronger then vedgeta too  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 am
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
wow gohan is stronger then ssj3 and he's not in a super saiyan they say once he's super sayian his power increse 50 foldthen he will be waaaaay stronger then vedgeta too
Gohan can't go SS anymore. GT messed up on that. When he tried to go SS he instead went Ultimate. Supreme Kai told him to go Super Saiyan and instead of going Super Saiyan Gohan went Ultimate.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cold Orange

Hilarious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Nandesca
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
Gohan can't go SS anymore. GT messed up on that. When he tried to go SS he instead went Ultimate. Supreme Kai told him to go Super Saiyan and instead of going Super Saiyan Gohan went Ultimate.
darn I guess in the dragon ball universe you cant have someone strong as 50xssj3 but yopu know what how come goku couldnt use kaioken in the cell saga then he could of defeted cell easily super saiyan+ kaio ken x20  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 pm
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
The Suppa Noob
Nandesca
darn I guess in the dragon ball universe you cant have someone strong as 50xssj3 but yopu know what how come goku couldnt use kaioken in the cell saga then he could of defeted cell easily super saiyan+ kaio ken x20
He is not technicaly able to mix Kaio-ken and SS while alive. The amount of power would destroy his body.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

reven228

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 pm
20 bucks on goku, he has never lost and when he begins to lose he comes back and wins it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:27 pm
reven228
20 bucks on goku, he has never lost and when he begins to lose he comes back and wins it.

i agree with u on that.ive tried it out on a video game im not saying the game is the truth.but ultimate gohan won by a landslide.and kid buu was a dominating machine.he used to scare me.weird.  

lachampck42

Damnidall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 pm
I'd put my money on Goku ssj3. Goku never knew his limits as a ssj3 which is why he relied on the potara, and the supreme kai did say kid buu was the strongest. As far as the kaioken comments, you need to keep in mind that the kaioken isn't a power multiplier, but just a power booster. He didn't use it anymore after becoming a ssj (except in his fight with Pikon) because it was an obsolete technique. The Kaioken added so much power on top of his own, and the x20 simply added 20 times that power to his own still. For example, if the kaioken added 3000 points to his power then the kaioken x20 would only add 60000, and when your power level is around 300 million, that 60,000 points isn't really gonna make a difference, ya know?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 pm
Of course, the point from the Vegito vs. Gogeta thread applies here too.... I think ssj3 Goku is stronger, but if Gohan could simply stall him long enough, he'd easily pull out a victory after Goku regressed....  

Damnidall

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 pm
mystic gohan was stronger than ss3 goku. but ss3 goku was cooler.
I think they even out quite nicely  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:17 pm
yeah i have to say ss3 Goku for sure i mean idk why Gohan never went ss3 like his father and his little brother... idk what happened but he never did...  

Super-Buu girl

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_Dark_Demon_Hunter

Paladin Knight

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 am
Hello I can tell you that SSJ Goku (Kakarot) is winnyng agenst the kid buu I remember almost evry episode of DB , DBZ , DBGT have a nice day all Saiyans brothers and sisthers biggrin  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff