Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:23 pm
So yea, I found out that is possible to soft mod without an sd card. All you need is a thumb drive or a External hard
drive which is quite cool. I've test ran this with my friend Serveris ,and it works quite well soft-modding this way.
*If all you want is emulated games and nothing else, some programs and apps are designed for sd card use only.*

I still have yet to test out that app' that let's you boot up wii games from the card/drive.
*I'll need to if I want to play Mario kart wii, No More Heroes ,or Brawl my disk reader is fried. *

As for recoloring the body and lights I'm going to do this last and post it up in the gallery thread.
If I ever do get the stuff and decide to fully go through with this.
Right now, a bigger memory storage is needed and a stockpile of gamecube controllers is my task at hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm
Yeah, I can't believe I got rid of my 4GB memory card for a 1GB. :/

Umm, where is this guide? I can't do it because my Twilight game is wrecked and I can't find a guide that I can use that doesn't need the Internet or Zelda.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Harupiggy
Yeah, I can't believe I got rid of my 4GB memory card for a 1GB. :/

Umm, where is this guide? I can't do it because my Twilight game is wrecked and I can't find a guide that I can use that doesn't need the Internet or Zelda.

Nintendu *yes I said Nintendu xD* got rid of that ability to soft mod the wii just look for a soft mod called "Banner Bomb" here

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Bannerbomb

that's all you need as a guide now as a visual aid here on how you install it is what you do after you download all that cheese

http://wiinewz.com/forums/nintendo-news/95003-the-exploit-formerly-known-as-bannerbomb.html

Noted warning: you will need the interwebs if you plan to be lazy and update the homebrew channel from the wii itself.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games