List good movies/tv shows 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:04 am
I'm really glad I made that thread ages ago, because since then I got really into Peep Show which is the best thing I've ever seen I think. And soon I will be back in a situation where I can download epic amounts of s**t again, so need more s**t please I've watched almost everything I downloaded that year.

Note to self:

Mock the week
the Naked Gun + Airplane movies
Frankie Boyle Stand up  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:42 pm
Did you make this thread when you were at my house?

edit - See my thread.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 am
no  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 am
Everybody Hates Chris
Mitchell and Webb Look  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:04 pm
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. It's a cartoon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:38 am
Michael Macyintre stand up  

primaI
Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:47 pm
Drawn Together.

Clicky.

Then you need to tell me if its worth getting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:23 pm
Hzza
Drawn Together.

Clicky.

Then you need to tell me if its worth getting.

i second that.

You should check out supernatural, one of my favorite shows

also: Dexter
the whitest kids you know
uhh weeds is pretty good
dead like me?
Firefly, i totally recommend firefly
uhh i really liked jericho?

Those are all tv series though, some movies you should check out are:
fired up (it's the one about two football jocks that go to cheer camp, believe it was ALOT funnier than i thought it was going to be)
Dance of the dead (zombie movie where zombies attack school prom, again like fired up this one was ALOT better than i thought it would be)
uhh ooo when district 9 comes out you should watch that. It was pretty good, i'm glad peter jackson attached his name to that, it doesn't entirely make up for the lord of the rings but it's a step in the right direction.

OH OH OH AND EVIL ALIENS! YOU MUST SEE EVIL ALIENS!!! It's even a british movie even! srsly... awesome flick!

oh also you should check out www.hulu.com they have alot of TV series that you can watch online for free, no need to download and all that jazz.

For example they've got flapjack on there smile  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 am
Have already seen Dexter up until the 3rd series, twas good show

Weeds I thought was rubbish

Firely is good, have that already

I will keep my eye out for the others though

Evil Aliens does sound interesting...

Watching internet stuff is fine but I'm in a position where I can download and keep these things quite legally so I want stuff I am going to love forever

I need to keep an eye out for absolute classics I for some reason don't have, like The Shining  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 am
i don't know if you're interested at all in cheesy movies but there's a couple i've seen that are almost so bad they're good, like black sheep, not the chris farley one but the one about killer sheep in new zealand. And also... if you get the chance it kind of funny to look at some of peter jacksons early work, not lord of the rings bullshit, but his super early work. Like bad taste, which is about these zombie type aliens or brain dead which is also sort of about zombies, but the grossout factor on that one is pretty high

and on another note... srsly peter jackson? srsly? why? he's making the ******** hobbit into a movie... why man why? and the hobbit 2? dude... he's turning into george lucas talk2hand  

CokePixie
Crew

Wall Mine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 pm
Anyone other than me seen Inglourious Basterds? My review is excellent and I'm not biased since I believe Tarantino is a knob gobbler.

Also, I've seen Black Sheep. I can vouch for that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:12 pm
CokePixie
i don't know if you're interested at all in cheesy movies but there's a couple i've seen that are almost so bad they're good, like black sheep, not the chris farley one but the one about killer sheep in new zealand. And also... if you get the chance it kind of funny to look at some of peter jacksons early work, not lord of the rings bullshit, but his super early work. Like bad taste, which is about these zombie type aliens or brain dead which is also sort of about zombies, but the grossout factor on that one is pretty high

and on another note... srsly peter jackson? srsly? why? he's making the ******** hobbit into a movie... why man why? and the hobbit 2? dude... he's turning into george lucas talk2hand
The Hobbit 2! The quest for more money

Black sheep is well good!!!  

primaI
Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm
Wall Mine
Anyone other than me seen Inglourious Basterds? My review is excellent and I'm not biased since I believe Tarantino is a knob gobbler.

I really want to see that actually looks well good. And I like Tarantino movies, especially pulp fiction.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm
Tommy the Cat
Wall Mine

I really want to see that actually looks well good. And I like Tarantino movies, especially pulp fiction.
I concur.  

Heff

Wall Mine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:11 pm
Tommy the Cat
Wall Mine

I like his movies. That's the reason he's a turd. Because he KNOWS that he could scrape the s**t off his shoe and it'd turn into a great movie.
I'd suggest you see it. I guarantee you lulz and happiness.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff