Reply 'Tendo Cult~
No Smash Bros Brawl downloads Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 pm
i noticed I'm not getting any more downloads when i go on Wi Fi on super smash bros Brawl. Just wondering if a problem of some sort occured on our interent connection, or if they just stopped offering downloads.

Since we have been having various difficulties with interent. Like my brother's computer thinks he is from another country, and it no longer lets him play scrabble.... and we have no idea how to fix it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:50 pm
Oh, it's not a problem.

Nintendo announced that they would end the Smash Service.
And it's the end.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

ravemast

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 pm
The Rawk Hawk
Oh, it's not a problem.

Nintendo announced that they would end the Smash Service.
And it's the end.

Yeah, I got that message from Nintendo on my Wii also.. But when I sign on to WiFi I still get new replay, screenshots, and stage data...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:42 pm
I see.... so Hawk, when was the last time you signed on? did you really stop recieving them? or did you just not sign on recently enough to find out?  

Mukuchina Kurasu

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Ijust went on like a few minutes ago, and got new screenshots and such. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:43 pm
J of The Wind
Ijust went on like a few minutes ago, and got new screenshots and such. confused
Really? So I guess there is a problem with my connection then. but I wonder.... how could I go about fixing it....?

Are there any countrys that don't get those? does it think i'm not canadian? Any idea how to fix it? confused  

Mukuchina Kurasu

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 pm
Bongardo
J of The Wind
Really? So I guess there is a problem with my connection then. but I wonder.... how could I go about fixing it....?

Are there any countrys that don't get those? does it think i'm not canadian? Any idea how to fix it? confused

Hup, wait a tic... I think a the pic is a repeat...

And there was no replay...

The only thing Different I see is the custom stage.

Rawk may be right. .__.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:05 am
I got that message about smash service ending aswell. I'm not getting any, either.  

Al Torrenz

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:33 am
well, i havnt got that message yet, and mines still downloading maps and such... maybe it's just the USA that has the smash service disabled... far as i know, Europe and Japan are still up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:26 am
fire - link
well, i havnt got that message yet, and mines still downloading maps and such... maybe it's just the USA that has the smash service disabled... far as i know, Europe and Japan are still up
Maybe... but what about Canada I wonder, thats where i'm from. Cause like I said, my brother is having a strange problem where his computer thinks he is from another counrty (don't know which one). that might be a problem with the whole connection, and maybe the wii too.

But things like this are usually the same between Canada and U.S.A. If U.S. stopped recieving them, we probaby did too....

But it did seem to stop right around the same time My Bro stopped beeing able to play scrabble..... confused  

Mukuchina Kurasu

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:32 pm
Bongardo
fire - link
Maybe... but what about Canada I wonder, thats where i'm from. Cause like I said, my brother is having a strange problem where his computer thinks he is from another counrty (don't know which one). that might be a problem with the whole connection, and maybe the wii too.

But things like this are usually the same between Canada and U.S.A. If U.S. stopped recieving them, we probaby did too....

But it did seem to stop right around the same time My Bro stopped beeing able to play scrabble..... confused

I'm also in Canada.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 pm
The Rawk Hawk
Bongardo
fire - link

I'm also in Canada.
I see. Well it seems Fire-Link may be right. it stopped in some places, like U.S. and Canada. and is continuing in others, Like Europe and Japan.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Vaettur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 am
I'm pretty sure the service discontinued everywhere.

I got a Wii-message about ending the service too and i'm in Europe.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 pm
I just got a new snapshot and stage though :/  

0Toon-Link0

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 pm
0Toon-Link0
I just got a new snapshot and stage though :/
Then what the hell!? confused
where are you from?

And Vaettur, did you stop recieving them yet, or did you just get a message about it ending soon?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff