Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Asian Invasion (j-pop, j-rock, k-metal, etc.)
Rurutia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 am
I'm not sure if anyone here has ever heard of her, but the artist I'm speaking of is Rurutia.

User Image

She's a J Pop artist.

Her voice is soft, calm, soothing, and somewhat eerily beautiful.

She sounds like a soft spoken goddess.

I was wondering if there are any other Rurutia fans in this guild? heart

Rurutia's Official Webpage

Rurutia's Official Myspace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 am
Lately I started to listen to her songs, and I like her voice, it's ver unique! I love the song Last Day the most at the moment, but Selenite is very beautifull too!  

Hello Worldss

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:14 am
Miilky-Chan
Lately I started to listen to her songs, and I like her voice, it's ver unique! I love the song Last Day the most at the moment, but Selenite is very beautifull too!

Yeah, her voice is so pretty!
Really? I love ALL of her songs. My favorites are Hallelujah and Itoshigo Yo
heart

It's good to know you like Rurutia! She's awesome, but not enough people recognize her.
gonk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:12 pm
Vysper
Miilky-Chan

heart

It's good to know you like Rurutia! She's awesome, but not enough people recognize her.
gonk

I can't believe there are people that don't recognize her voice, it's different then other voices, it has something unique in it, that makes you recognize it when you hear her..  

Hello Worldss

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:39 pm
Miilky-Chan
Vysper
Miilky-Chan

heart

gonk

I can't believe there are people that don't recognize her voice, it's different then other voices, it has something unique in it, that makes you recognize it when you hear her..

Thats true. Her voice is unique. I expected her Myspace fan base to be comprised of tons of people, but its not even 1000. sad

I tell all my friends about her, but we're just not enough. I'll endorse her for free. xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:42 pm
Vysper
Miilky-Chan
Vysper
Miilky-Chan

heart

gonk

Thats true. Her voice is unique. I expected her Myspace fan base to be comprised of tons of people, but its not even 1000. sad

I tell all my friends about her, but we're just not enough. I'll endorse her for free. xd

I know! She needs more fans, and need to be known more.  

Hello Worldss

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:53 pm
Miilky-Chan
Vysper
Miilky-Chan
Vysper
Miilky-Chan

heart

gonk

I have the irresistible urge to post erratically all over the forums telling people to listen to her. xd

Rurutia is just too good to have only a few fans! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:03 pm
Vysper
Miilky-Chan
Vysper
Miilky-Chan
Vysper
Miilky-Chan

heart

gonk

I'm listening to one of her songs right now. The first song I heard from her was Lost butterfly, but only later, I started to listen to her other songs.

I have the irresistible urge to post erratically all over the forums telling people to listen to her. xd

Rurutia is just too good to have only a few fans! gonk

Hello Worldss

kitten tea

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:59 pm
I LOVE her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:08 pm
aoi ro-zu
I LOVE her.

:O

Seriously?! Her voice is adorable! Everytime I hear her sing, I just want to cradle her in my arms and never let go heart

Jenitorturer

deranged princess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:55 am
Yeah i recently started listening to her music, and she's great :>  
♪ Asian Invasion (j-pop, j-rock, k-metal, etc.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games