Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
End of the World

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jenfuu

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 am
Story:

The battle the senshi had fought was long and arduous. The enemy this time was strong. Stronger then any they ever faced. In desperation Saturn used her powers. But something went wrong. The world...was destroyed. Many human lives had been lost. No one knows who survived, or what survived. The enemy was destroyed, but in its wake, was a path of destruction so wide, that the entire world had felt it. Almost every major city was destroyed. Buildings lay in ruins. Smaller towns also didn't far to well. Many forests had burned up. The climate is changing. Those that were lush rain forests, are now turning to desert. The senshi are scattered, or are dead. And now Earth, as weak as it is, and slightly unprotected is up for grabs by whoever is strong enough to take it.

Notes:

The plot takes place in a post apocalyptic world of now. I'm not going to bother with a list of senshi to be. Because some may be dead or not. I'll let you decide which senshi you want to be. On this first post I'll put a list of characters. So if you want to be your own senshi feel free. ^^ I've had this idea brewing in my head for a while now, so i hope people have fun with it. Its set up so a few people can start it, and many can join in if they wish. I'll create a new group of villians as well. Note that these are much stronger then the ones in the past.

Characters:
Senshi
Sailor Saturn: JenFuu
Sailor Mars: iFatLeap

Villians:
The Azure Empire is an empire from a far away planet. They wish to take over the universe. Emperor Zion is ruthless, and incredibly strong. Prince Jason is Zions first son, brought up to be as ruthless and evil as his father. The generals are incredibly loyal, and incredibly powerful.
Emperor Zion
Prince Jason
General Elaine
General Alen
(more generals comeing)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 pm
this rp sounds kinda fun, I'd love to join this one if you don't mind that is I'd like to play my own scout, how many people do you need till we can start the rp if you don't mind me asking?  

Anime Fan9568

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

skylette

Indulgent Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:20 pm
I'd like to play Mars. heart No reason in putting her stats here though, right? X3

Are we going by the Japanese names and such?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:39 am
Oh yay! Sorry i havent replied yet, i have been crazy busy getting ready to move ^^;;

@Anime Fan That would be cool to have your own scout! The way i designed this, is it can be played with very few people with the potential to add more along the way. ^^

@iFatLeap... Nope You dont have to put her stats! we all know them LOL And yes, was gunna go by the Japanese names ^^;;  

jenfuu

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 pm
I want to be sailor Moon!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 am
i want 2 be Sailor Moon! but if its taken i will be Sailor Venus.  

mizzsmartypants

Serenity_Moon06

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:55 am
if possible i will play SAilor Sun.

Um erm well i have the stats for her but i doubt there is a university left to study at... so just let me know okies!

Profile: Serenity_Moon06

Character's Name: Melody Fera

Nickname: Mel

Senshi Name Sailor Sun

Royal/Past Life name: Princess Trinity of the Sun Kingdom

Birthday Feb. 23

User Image
Sex:female

Appearance:

Height/Weight: 5'7" 120 Lbs

Personality: Melody is a kind person but places up a wall around her self in order to protect herself from any emotional harm. Its hard for her to trust another. One you can get past her doom and gloom persona she is a really sweet person, very kind and caring of the ones she loves.

Element: Holy and Light

Special items:Sun Scepter, Locket with her and Serenity as children along with their mother and father on the other side.

Magic Techniques:
~Solar Blast~
When called out Sun holds out her scepter and twirls it in her hand and plants it into the ground and bright fiery of lights comes from the small sun on her scepter and engulfs the enemy in the light causing numerous burns.

~Sun Kiss~
She kisses her hand and blows it to the enemy with the second kiss she blows a deadly poison is sent through the body to slowly kill.

~Angels Breath~
A healing gust of wind that enters the wounded bodies and heals up the wounds as quickly as possible. How fast it heals depends on the wounds.

Bio:
~Past~
In the past Trinity was born to Silver Moon Serenity and the sun King Apollo. Not long after her younger sister was born White Moon Serenity. Years before the destruction of the Silver Millennium Trinity was sent to live with her father in the sun kingdom. The moon could only have only heir and she gave that right to her younger sister. When the war began she was forbidden to go to the moon to help. She watched her sister and he sisters guardians die. With the last ounce of strength she had she watched her mother send all of the Lunarians and the protectors and guardians to earth in the future. With her fathers help Trinity was sent into the future placed in a deep sleep until she was needed.

~Present~
Trinity is now known as Melody Fera. She lives alone in a apartment complex. After so long she has no idea who or where her sister could be. SO now she is setting out to find her and to help the senshi. Mel works at a coffee shop just across from the Crown arcade, she attends Tokyo U. Studying to be a teacher is a bit harder then she expected......

Relatves:
Neo-Queen Serenity aka Usgai and Small Lady aka Chibiusa

User Image  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas