Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
sorry to say... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoeSuxOnDis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:35 pm
i'm not trying to be mean or trying to be a jerk.and i don't approve of disrespect for MJ, but i think it's time we let it go. he passed. i know you're devistated and sad. but he was just a human like any of us. people die every day. and he's in a better place now. and for those of you who committed suicide, he wouldn't have wanted you to do that. and some of you didn't even care for him before. so please just let it go. and say what you want to me, negative or positive. i completely understand. but this is my opinion as a michael jackson fan.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 pm
The point of this guild is not to as u say 'let go'
it is to honor him for years to come
he died for his fans. and also
he died yes it's been a while yes.
but look at elvis.
no one 'let go' they kept honoring him as the king of rock
as we will honor michael as the king of pop.  

mrs N

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 pm
But you see, your little rant is silly because no one is sitting here crying or even grieving horribly like you imply. We're all celebrating his life and his career. Which is what I've done for the last 28 years.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 pm
First off, I respect your honesty and you're righ.
I have let go; it happened and nothing can be done.
I guess people are holding on still because we still don't know what exactly happened to him, so we're waiting on that.
And the fact that they haven't laid him to rest after more than a month (which REALLY bothers me)
I'm always going to be his fan, but truth is he is no longer with us, but I'm not going to be depressed about it forever because he's in a better place.
But it's nice to talk about him and just think happy thoughts about him and keep his memory alive  

UnKnown Bitter

mrs N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm
kendrazombie
But you see, your little rant is silly because no one is sitting here crying or even grieving horribly like you imply. We're all celebrating his life and his career. Which is what I've done for the last 28 years.

yes (but I've done it for I'd say 7 years.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
kendrazombie

my whole life (16 years)  

UnKnown Bitter

mrs N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
kendrazombie

my whole life (16 years)

lol
I didn't hear about him till I saw the moonwalk on th TV in..
1998. then I got into him around age ten or 11 so I think 7 years is my best estimate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:13 pm
Well, we already did let go. But now, we`re just celebrating his life and letting his music live on forever. Which is what Michael wanted. And as fangirls, we talk about the dreams we have about him, and our fantasies about him. We also talk about how hot he was.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:19 pm
petit mitaines
Well, we already did let go. But now, we`re just celebrating his life and letting his music live on forever. Which is what Michael wanted. And as fangirls, we talk about the dreams we have about him, and our fantasies about him. We also talk about how hot he was.

I'm so glad you pointed that out XD lolz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
UnKnown Bitter
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
kendrazombie

my whole life (16 years)

lol
I didn't hear about him till I saw the moonwalk on th TV in..
1998. then I got into him around age ten or 11 so I think 7 years is my best estimate

Thriller was always playing around my house when I was little
And my parents were into the Jackson 5  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Well I have to try to make him understand. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

very true lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

very true lolz

Ya know, I just realized most of the MJ haters are mostly guys. Like theres not a lot of girl haters. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

very true lolz

Ya know, I just realized most of the MJ haters are mostly guys. Like theres not a lot of girl haters. lol

You obviously haven't been to the temporary M.J. thread in the music forum. At least 50% of the haters are little smelly pirate hookers.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

very true lolz

You obviously haven't been to the temporary M.J. thread in the music forum. At least 50% of the haters are little smelly pirate hookers.

Oh, I didn`t know that. gonk

Well on YouTube, most of the haters are guys. I`ve read comments, and viewed the pages. Most of them are all guys. Usually the girls like him on Youtube. But I could be wrong.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff