Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Writing Commissions/Requests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neo_sailormoon9

Dapper Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 am
Hiya! Name's Ilana IllaRouge, and if you couldn't guess from the topic heading, I'm a writer.

I've started a profile on FurAffinity, if y'all have ever heard of it, and I want to break into the fur-community as a writer (Go figure, eh?). But trying to get big in that community is a little slow.

So! I've decided to utilize a community that I've been with for far longer: the Gaia community.

At the moment, for writing commissions, I'm willing to do about anything for free (also called a 'request'), but I would not mind receiving payment as well (but that's a discussion left to the PMs). I won't solicit money, but as a fellow artist on FA said, with incentive, the commission will be far better done and better detailed.

So, I throw myself to you, the Gaian furry community. Message me with your requests/commissions, and I'll get to work on them straight away! I'll post all finished projects on FurAffinity, but I ask that you start a profile on there and Watch/Favorite/Comment on my work. Also, if the piece is of any sort of adult nature, you'll need one anyway to view it.

I thank you for your time, and I pray that you'll call on me to use my skills. I wish to make a career out of this one day, so help a poor, furry writer out. ^_^

With much love to my fellow furry-brethren, -sistren, and -hermaphren,

Ilana Inlavuku IllaRouge

P.S. I ask that you keep this forum open so that I may post my my finished, in-progress, and planned works (hopefully with links soon).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:13 am
Hey Ilana,

Sometimes the members of this guild need a bit of encouragement before they will request something, perhaps you could post a small sample of some of your writings.

I would love to see something written, but I have no clue as for what to request.  

00Shoe
Captain

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 am
I know I'd love to end up requesting something.. But I don't even know your FA name, so I can't watch you or anything yet..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:51 pm
Bumping to try to get the op to post their FA!  

00Shoe
Captain

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces