Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Anyone know where I can find a good hoodie pattern?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 pm
Ok, so I have a couple of questions. I want to make a hoodie, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find a good simple pattern for one.

I also want to make a messenger bag. I want one that is large enough to hold note books, school books and what not, I also want to make one that looks nice, but is also durable. What I want to know is what fabric do I need to use, and what all I need to make it. Also, could anyone tell me where I could find a good pattern for one?

Ok, one last question. I really want to make a fox plushie, but I can not find a good pattern anywhere. Could someone help me with this?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm
There is a pattern brand called Burda.. Joann Fabrics sells them, I am not sure if anywhere else does. They have a really easy hoodie pattern for men, I used it for a cosplay and it was pretty easy.  

SailorJuggaLokoLette

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100

trip_sha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:56 pm
make 2 squares big enough for 1/2 of your head. put them together and you have a cat hat smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm
did you do it?  

trip_sha

Rosecult

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm
I heart this tutorial from threadbanger. You can use it as a guideline. If you dont want to use a t-shirt you can at least use it as a guideline to trace the body shape onto your fabric. Dont forget to leave some room for seam allowance. I hope this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9a-6rr46Kw  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:16 am
Rosecult
I heart this tutorial from threadbanger. You can use it as a guideline. If you dont want to use a t-shirt you can at least use it as a guideline to trace the body shape onto your fabric. Dont forget to leave some room for seam allowance. I hope this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9a-6rr46Kw

Duude, I love threadbanger. Even though I can't sew for beans I love to watch anyways for the cool projects.  

bookaholic

Knit Happens

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:34 pm
Huh. I thought you were talking about knitting patterns at first.

The Central Park Hoodie is nice, if you're into knitting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:35 am
Best place to surf knitting/crochet patterns IMHO is Ravelry

My personal fav knitting hoodie is the Cardigan for Arwen  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items