Submit

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 am
User Image

Long after the heroic ways of the Teen Titans it is known throughout the city that there are no more superheroes or villains. The world is at peace, there is no crime or murders for twenty two long years. Then the Cards came along.

It's the year 2016 and the Cards, a band of villains are destroying the city. There seems no end to their reign.
Those who fight back are killed.
Those who run are tortured until death.
There is no one strong or willing enough to try and defeat them.

Until...

The Teen Titans Rise

The Titans didn't just die out those some odd years ago. They fell in love and married. They had children, and those children became the future. Robin, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and all the other Titans knew that someday evil would return. they trained their children to use their powers for good and just reasons. They also taught them the right times to use them.
Now it's their turn. It's the new generation's turn to fight back for the city they love.
It's time for the New Generation. The Now Generation.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:50 am
User Image

You are a child of the original Teen Titas. Help the fight and join!

Profile Template
Username:
Name:
Parents: (can be one super and one normal person)
Power:
Bio:
Personality: (optional)
Group: (who do you work with? or alone...)
Normal App: (normal appearance)
Super App: (super appearance)
Weapon(s): (optional)
Archenemy: (optional)
Side: (good, bad, or neutral)
Theme Song: (optional, this is just for giggles)
Other: (optional)

User Image  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:56 am
User Image

Rules
1. Follow all Gaia TOS and the rules of this guild
2. No godmodding
3. Keep it PG-14
4. PM me your profile before you post
5. If you want to be, say, Starfire and Robin's kid but someone else already is, it's okay, you can be siblings: up to three kids per parents
6. Put the ninja in your profile so I know you read the rules
7. Highlight rule number eight
Put 'Titans Unite' in your profile so I know you read the rules

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 pm
User Image

Open Children
Starfire X Robin- Closed, Closed, Closed
Raven X Aelfric (human)- Closed, Open, Open
Beast Boy X Tera- Closed, Open, Open
Cyborg X Bumblebee- Open, Open, Open
Aqualad X Sarah (human)- Open, Open, Open
Moonshadow X Miigra- Closed, Open, Open
All other heroes you can remember or create, go ahead!

Open Cards
The Hearts-
Leader: Electra
The Spades- All Open
The Clubs- All Open
The Diamonds- All Open

User Image  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 pm
User Image

Accepted Profiles

Girls

Username: Misery of the Tainted
Name: Daeannah-Mist
Alias: Daymist
Parents: Moonshadow and Miigra
Power: Dae-mist is half Tameranian half shapeshifter so she has the powers of a Tameranian and they appear as black starbolts and she can't shapeshift but she has animal ears.
Group: Daymist works alone
Normal App: Dae-Mist is a super tomboy
User Image
Super App: Daymist wears a wig to conceal her ears.
Daymist
Weapon(s): Her starbolts
Archenemy: None
Side: Neutral
Theme Song: Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead for Daymist and No Other Place by Hollywood Undead for Daeannah-Mist

Username: Elemental Paradisity
Name: Vamira Ellhart
Alias: Fourette
Parents: Beast Boy and Terra
Power: Control of the four natural elements and four elemental dragon shape shift forms. If severly wounded while in dragon form, she will lose her ability to shape shift.
Bio: At a very young age, she became very efficient in every thing she did, and soon efficiency became her life, but it wasn't the life she wanted. Her parents, though very loving and supportive, began to expect the best and nothing less from her, allowing no room for failure of any kind. Her parents were very forgiving though, but this soon became Vamira's mind set as she began training with her powers. She began to think everyone expected so much from her, she soon thought that she could only do perfect and not mess up. This began to transform her, she began being very quiet, and keeping to herself, and her classmates never spoke to her. Everyday she practices with her powers, only to keep thinking they were a burden. She loved her powers though, but wanted to remember what it was like to enjoy using them. Her parents are very trusting and sent her out into the world to take on their legacy. She has just began her travels, but wishes she had someone to talk to, someone to call a friend.
Personality: Very quiet and keeps to herself, and feels lonely from time to time, but wishes she had someone that could maybe help her learn to let go, and have fun again.
Group: Currently alone
Normal App: Normal Appearance
Super App: Air Dragon
Water Dragon
Fire Dragon
Earth Dragon
Weapon(s): None
Archenemy: None yet
Side: Good
Theme Song: I'll Try by: Jonatha Brooke
Other: Usually wears long skirts that go to the ground because she has a dragon's tail

Username: Gemini_x_Draco4Ever
Name: Mary but in tameran it's Mar'i
Alias: Nightstar
Parents: Starfire and Robin
Power: has her mother's powers but can make weapons appear from her starbolts and she can turn her whole body into a starbolt.
Bio: Usually likes to work alone but when she's not working alone, she'll work with her siblings. When she was a little girl she would be attached a lot to her father or brother. Though she didn't like the fact that they scared every boy away that liked her when she was growing older. And when her little sister was born, she would love her till the end of time. Just like her mother would. Looks a lot like her mother, just has black hair like her father.
Personality: She's pretty much acts like both of her parents.
Group: Usually alone but will work with her siblings or friends when they need help
Normal App: User Image
Super App:
XxX
Weapon(s): bow and arrow that appears from her starbolts, even a sword.
Archenemy: none really.....
Side: good
Theme Song: Keep Holding On - Avril Lavinge
Other: She's always there for her family and teammates. Loves wearing skirts and drinking mustard. Loves archery more than sword fighting and martial arts and karate.

Username: Scorpio_BlackWolf
Name: Emerald
Alias: Electra
Parents: unknown, just abandon her at birth
Power: fire, flight, shape shifting into a huge dragon
Bio: She's a dragon woman who loves to torture people. Even loves to watch be burn and die.
Personality: mean, mad, strong, tough, trickster, loves to watch, people suffer, sometimes paranoid
Group: The Hearts
Normal App:
User Image
Super App:
Dragon Form
XxX
Weapon(s): uses a spear with poison at its tip and it can turn into a staff or sword
Archenemy: Mary ( Nightstar )
Side: Evil
Theme Song: Paranoid- Alana Grace
Other: has a dragon tail and wings. Even dragon claws/nails. Her weapon is made from her dragon teeth and she put poison on it by using rattle snake poison.

Boys

Username: iBlue Blade
Name: Evos
Alias: Evolution
Parents: Robin X Starfire
Power: Able to create ice from the water in the air.
Bio: Evos is not really all that happy that he is the son of 2 heroes. For 1, he is always being hunted and 2, he hates living up to his father's legacy.
Personality: Oh you'll find out
Group: I work alone
Normal App: Normal Evos
Super App: Evolution
Weapon(s): A black handcrafted sword
Archenemy: None so far
Side: Good
Theme Song: The fray - Look after you
Other: Nope

Username: TeenTitans4Ever
Name: Azar
Alias: Cronus
Parents: Raven X Aelfric
Power: same as his mother's powers.
Bio: Part human and demon. Since he is part demon he hates the fact that he can lose control of that side and that's what he's afraid of too.
Personality: pretty much like his mom but he's really not afraid of showing his emotions that much.
Group: Mainly alone but will work with someone if he must.
Normal App:
User Image
Super App: (super appearance)
XxX
Weapon(s): staff that can turn into a sword
Archenemy: none for now.....
Side: good
Theme Song: What Have You Done- Within Temptation
Other: loves birds and reading books.

*Note, if you're genderless eek we will accomodate you!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image

Relationships
As soon as you join you will automatically be put on the list, please notify me when your start dating someone and if you get married or whatnot.
1. Daeannah-Mist X N/A
2. Evos X N/A
3. Mary X N/A
4. Vamira X N/A
5. Emerald X N/A
6. Azar X N/A
7. N/A
8. N/A
9. N/A
10. N/A

User Image  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 pm
User Image

Open and Accepting Possibly Forever!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm
There's alot to love about this place, Vamira thought to herself as she walked across the water. She and her parents lived on a secluded property. The property itself was something to behold. It provided the perfect spaces to practice the four elements. Clearings in the vast trees, rivers and lakes, and patches of mountainous rocks and caves. She had a large amount of free time to practice with the elements since her parents had began to home school her. In her free time, which was plentiful, she roamed the wide ranged property and explored when she felt what she thought was ambition. And every now and again when she was bored or lonely enough, she would practice her flight maneuvers and swimming techniques in her dragon forms. Her parents were quite pleased with how powerful thier daughter came to be, but Vamira wasn't quick to follow suit.
"Good afternoon mother," Vamira said quietly as she walked back into the house after a morning of walking through the all too familure property. "Well there you are. You're father's been out there looking for you for quite sometime. We thought you had left the property," she said jokingly. "Mother, please, you know I would never leave the property," Vamira said quietly as she sat down in one of the chairs of the living room. "I know dear. Now go get cleaned up, your father should be back soon. We have something to talk to you about," Terra said. "Yes mother," Vamira said without another word. She was very obediant and listened quite well, and rarely ever second guessed her parents judgment. She went into her room and got a change of clothes, and went into the washroom to clean up and polish the scales on her tail. By the time she was finished her father had come back, and was with her mother in the living room. She sat down across from her parents. "Now Vamira, you know your father and I are very proud of you, and you have finished all of your home school lessons in excess," Terra began. "We love you very much, and have the greatest trust in you, which is why we want you to go off into the world, and use your powers the way we used to," Beast Man said. "You mean, you want me to leave the property? I've never left the property. Why..." Vamira began, but she caught herself. It wasn't like her to go against her parents. "We're worried about you. We don't want you to feel lonely or bored anymore, and we want you to practice using your powers in the real world," Terra said. Vamira looked at them in confusion, but couldn't find the words to say what she felt.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:00 pm
"I understand. This will take preparation. I'll go pack my things, and I'll leave in the morning," Vamira said quietly, almost as if she was a robot. She stood up, and quietly made her way to her room. She did not understand. She didn't understand why her parents would want her to leave. She's done everything they have every asked her to do, and always followed their judgment, but that was just it. She's never done anything wrong, and she felt that if she didn't leave, her parents would be dissapointed. She looked around her room, and made mental notes of everything, not wanting to forget. She thought about it as she went around her room and lit her candles with fire controling powers. She had finished all of her lessons, she had mastered all four of the elements, and her parents had no more training senarios for her dragon forms. She had never thought about completion before, only thinking there was only room for improvement, but there was nothing more for her to gain by staying in isolation, though she never thought of it as being isolated. But then she began thinking about what staying here had done to her. She had never had any friends, or talked to anyone other than her parents, she had never even been to a big city. She walked into her closet and began packing her things when her mother walked in.
"Are you alright Vami? You seemed a little off when you left," she asked. "Yes mother, I'm fine. I thought about it, and I do understand now why you want me to leave. But please don't ever forget me. I promise I'll come back all the time, as often as you like. I'll send letters, and call, and..." "Vami, you're fine. You can do whatever you want now. No one is going to tell you what to do anymore. You're very capable of taking care of yourself," Terra said. "I love you mother," Vamira said as she hugged her mom. "I love you too dear. Now, we thought about how you would be traveling, and how much attention a dragon can capture, so we saved up some money to get you started," she said. "That doesn't mean that you can't fly, just be careful where you do. Now, get some rest. You'll have a big day tomorrow," Terra said. She kissed Vamira on the head, and left her to pack. She started packing again, and began to look around for her map. She had never thought of leaving the property, but always had some thoughts of where she wanted to go. She wanted to see the desert, and go to the ocean, but most of all, she wanted to see a big city. New York, she thought. I'll go to New York. I could fly there easy. She finished packing, and went to bed for the night.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:21 pm
She woke up at 6:00 am as she had every morning before and gathered her things. She made herself breakfast, got herself ready, and waited patiently for her parents to wake up. The sun rose a few hours later, and her parents came out of their bedroom. "Goodmorning mother and father," Vamira greeted them. "Goodmorning Vami," they replied. "You're ready to go already," Beast Boy asked. "Yes, I've been ready," she said. "Alright dear. Here is the money. This should be enough to last until you find a place to stay," Terra said. "Thank you mother," Vamira said. "Now you know we're not sending you away. If you want to, at any time, you can come home," Beast Boy said. "I know father. I won't let you down," she said.
They all headed outside to the front porch. Vamira secured her things to her tail. "Alright then, lets see you fly," Terra urged. Vamira nodded and transformed into her air dragon form. She pointed herself in the direction of New York, and gave out a roar as she took off. "Goodbye Vamira," her parents shouted from the ground as she dissapeared into the early morning sun.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am
A few hours of flight and she had made a great distance already. The tall sky scrapers could be seen in the near distance. Civilization was becoming thicker, so she turned east towards the coast. Isolation was key when in dragon form, so she found an uhinhabited patch of land at the water's edge, just where the ocean met the land. She went back to human form and untied her things from her tail. It's a good thing I packed a water proof bag, she thought to herself. She took out the bigger bag and put her belongings in it, and sealed it up tight, then tied back onto her tail. Making sure things were in place, she transformed into her water dragon form. She stood up, and towered over the trees, and stretched out her giant wings. Then carefully folded them back to where they were almost invisible. Then, making sure her scales were in place, she made her way into the water. The ocean was amazing to her, to see it for the first time. So big and vast, looking like it went on forever. The water got deeper, and the currents got stronger, but that was no problem, for her water dragon form was addapted to cut through the strongest water currents with little effort. The water began to get murky and harder to see, so she went to the surface and poked her head out of the water. There she saw an island, with a peculiar structure on it. She couldn't stay in the water forever, and it looked deserted, so she went back under and headed towards what looked like a giant T. She swam to the base of the island, and made her way to the surface on the eastern side of the island, so as not to be seen from the other side. She stood up, but only at about half of the buildings hight, or much less. She was dripping with streams of water as she looked around. Then she unfolded her wings and massive amounts of water poured out, making a lot of noise. She then went back to her air dragon form, and quickly manuevered over the building to dry herself off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 pm
Dae looked from atop the roof of the old Titan Tower.
Hired by an annonymous, and wealthy, former Titan, Dae had been bought and was currently doing her job of restoring the tower. Despite the fact Dae didn't know her employer she was still doing the job for a whole day of work payed a full hundred dollars.
Dae sighed and wiped the sweat from her forehead as she continued filling up the holes in the roof.
Dae had finished all of the tower except for the roof.
Dae looked up as her eclectus parrot, Scarlet, landed on the roof.
Scarlet walked up to Dae and Dae took the not from her beak, "What's this?"
Dae finished reading the note and sighed, he employer had ordered she buy all the furniture and lights for the tower, enclosed was her payment and who knew how much money for the furnishings.
Dae sighed as she finished up the roof.  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 pm
Knock! Knock! Mary woke up to the knock at her door and yelled, "What!" "Don't you what me young lady," said her father as he open the door and entered Mary's room. Mary sat up and yawned, "Well, that was a good nap," then stretched. "Sorry to wake you but your mother and I think its time for you to wake up now," said Robin. "What? I work all day patrolling the city," said Mary. Then her mother walks in the room saying, "Ah, yes your up."

Mary, the daughter of Robin and Starfire. The two greatest super heroes ever. Well, in her life. She even has sibling(s), which one of them, her older brother is usually never home sometimes. They lived in a nice huge mansion with very expensive stuff. So you can say Mary and her sibling(s) were very spoiled but their parents taught them manners and better than being a spoiled brat, like how most rich kids are brats. So instead they're taught better. And Mary has been home schooled all her life.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff