Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Sailor Cosmos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fae Parker

Beloved Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 am
Hello There, I've just joint the Guild and I am very keen on finding out about Sailor Cosmos. Although I am a hughe fan of Sailor Moon I wasn't able to see certain seasons resp. movies and so I have to admit that I don't really know who Sailor Cosmos is... sweatdrop I guess she must have something to do with Chibi Chibi but I'm not sure. Could anyone please help me??
Thanks so far, Fae heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:29 pm
I am not 100% sure, but from what I have read Sailor Cosmos is an older Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon many years after the SM Stars. I have also read that ChibiChibi is Sailor Cosmos, who is watching over the Senshis. Very complicated. sweatdrop  

dynamo_1

Kayla Tsukinochan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:17 pm
Sailor Cosmos is Sailor Moon in essence after her friends gave their lives for Sailor Moon. She absorbed their powers and became the ultment distructive force. Little is knnown about her in general, because the Sailor moon series basically ends with stars.

There are books out in Japan that cover lose ends, but there is a lot of conflict concernninng it.

Sailor chibi-chibi-moon or chibi-chibi, is mearly a ghost child created by galxia's star seed in order to make contact with Sailor moon or the "help" she was sent to find. She took on the form of a 2-year-old child the image of pure iniance at its finest. young ennough to not know right from wrong, but at an age as to where she could be swayed eaither way.

This is discovered in ep 200 of stars.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 am
Thnks a lot for your replys! That helped at least get a hunch of the character. Thks! 3nodding  

Fae Parker

Beloved Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ren-ai Eikyu

Angelic Cat

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:30 pm
There is a difference between the manga and the anime involving her.

Manga: Sailor Cosmos is the ultimate form of Sailor Moon (not necessarily Usagi). She ran away from the battle with Chaos on her time and came back to Usagi's time. She took the form of Chibi-Chibi to stay close to Usagi and try to guide her into not making the same mistakes she did.

Anime: Sailor Cosmos makes a cameo as "The Light of Hope", though she's not exactly Cosmos, more like a mix between Sailor Chibi Chibi and Galaxia.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:12 pm
I will like to see cosmos in the anime, it will awesome!!! i love her costume...question, chibi-chibi is not sailor cosmos younger question  

She-Lynx

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

KittyChic1029

Invisible Cat

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:27 pm
i don't know...she might've looked like that when she was younger...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:54 pm
Not to sound snoody, but I can clear this up^_^ I promise, if there's only one thing I know about it's Sailor Moon...and Cosmos....though they are one and the same.

In the anime cosmos appears as a shadow for a split second, then is never mentioned*grr*. Which I find this to be intirely stupid! BOO on the anime! Cosmos is important! and how dare they change who Chibi-chibi is supposed to be!

In the manga(the original much better than the anime version!) Cosmos is Usagi's final transformation. Chibi-chibi is also Cosmos because she is also Usagi, she came down to convince Usagi to choose differently than she did in order to avoid a later fight with Chaos that apearantly kills all of the senshi...again. But in the end Usagi chooses the same choose she had before but this time she has the knowledge she will need to defeat chaos, though as long as there are star seeds chaos will exist, so the fight continues forever.At the end of the story Usagi and the senshi are brought back to life and everything continues as normal ending with Usagi's marriage to Mamoru, and a hint at the end that Usagi is pregnant with Chibi-usa^_^ It is my belief that in the fight in which Comos appears Usagi acquires Cosmos powers.. though it isn't really said. To get the full story of Sailor Moon you really have to read between the lines and get all the books and guides, for instance I have the scout guides and RP guide book^_^ I hope I helped a little.

User ImageUser Image  

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:58 pm
I know this is an old thread, but I have something everyone might like:
Sailor Cosmos:

User Image

Just a little fan picture ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm
Didn't know about Sailor Cosmos  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:28 pm
you know reading the comic COULD help this and explain it all you know...  
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games