Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
OK... This is the worst way to spend your free time... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  O_O... You've lost your mind?
  Yeah... that's why you shouldn't go anymore.
  I like camp, but I am sorry you had a bad time there.
View Results

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:29 pm
Babysitting *censored big time!!* girls, that are so stupid they whine and complain about every little detail, and once you try to help them calm down they blow up in your face!! WHAT THE HELL!!! You'd think they'd realize it sucks and get over it!! I think I could have handled the sunburns if they weren't always talking about theirs, I can live without perfect showers (the showers there were actually really nice), and I can live without makeup and crap (since I don't really use it except for special occasions), BUT I CAN ABSOLUTLY NOT LIVE WITH *another long censer* GIRLS THAT TRY TO RUIN MY REP AND MAKE EVERYTHING LOOK LIKE THE WORLD IS AFTER THEM!! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I think I'm done... So what's your experience with camp?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 pm
I really can't say anything on the subject since I've never gone to a camp...ever. However, it seems like these girls were a bunch of pansy *censored for our younger views* ...and shouldn't have been at this camp to begin with. However, parents anymore think the world is a giant babysitter for their children I swear!  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 pm
I know... and they complained so much, I kept getting into trouble because they were MY responsibility... I hate babysitting, because I always get stuck with the worst kids... And my reputation only gets worse when I do try to help out...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:06 pm
I like how how moon and ravin intentionally censor their post even tho I'm probably the youngest ******** person in this guild. Seriously if you're going to swear then efing say it. neutral  

Tybarious

Iakun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 pm
Yeah I don't know why you guys censor yourselves so much haha I've never gone to camp myself. I don't know if camp is such a big thing around where I live. Honestly, I think you've really got to want to go to camp. I think it's dumb how some parents just force their kids to go. They'll be miserable, they'll whine, etc etc.

If it's the kind of camp I'm thinking of... well... I don't like the idea of bugs and stuff and I probably would wine too if I couldn't have my comfy perfect showers at home.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:12 pm
Parents these days don't really care about their kids.
They just have kids because that's what everyone else is doing, and them they don't want to spend any time on them.

They just refuse to get off their lazy butts and take responsibility for their own brats.

If they don't want to do the work, they shouldn't have kids at all.

I'd never go to camp, I wouldn't want to leave my computer for that long.  

xwhateverxdudex

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:18 pm
I censer so that I don't get into trouble... I've nearly gotten kicked off gaia once for that, so I don't do that anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 pm
Tybarious
I'm probably the youngest ******** person in this guild.
Sorry Charlie, er Tybarious. That title belongs to another. But he has a point, If you haven;t been exposed to words like that you're not old enough to be on gaia.

Anyway, we have an annual family reunion at Allegany State park in New York. We all rent a cabin and stay for a week. So there was this little kid, Collin, who would hang out with my cousin Kim and I. We were cool with that. He didn't behave bad, and he was actually kind of funny. Around the middle of the week Kim and I are catching cray-fish in a stream a couple yard from the roadway (it was a big deal to her, I could catch cray-fish in the ditch outside my house confused ). As a black SUV is rolling by the door flies open and Colin comes running out. His mother rolls down the window and calls, "Colin, come ba- oh, yeah you can stay with them. (then to us) I'll be back around 5." Gee thanks lady it's 11:00 am. Like I said I didn't mind him hanging out with us but it was the fact that the mother expected us to watch him without any regard to how we felt.  

aamiller321

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:52 pm
Ravin: oh aww, I am sorry to hear that. I am used to babysit my younger sisters and my mom's friends' children. I love babies and age 7 below children than 8-12 years old. I volunteered at kids' summer camp and babysat age 4-5 children.

Tybarious: I don't think you are probably the youngest person in this guild  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:36 pm
I censor myself because I'm weird and feel like it sometimes. sweatdrop I have quite the potty math after all I was raised by military cussing is my first language bad English is my second.

Ravin: I am so sorry you had to go through that. Sounds like the parents are just jerks too which means the kids are going to grow up to be just like them. *huggles* I am so sorry. Have a cookie *hands over cookie*

Reminds me of one of my babysitting jobs this kid was BAD and I mean real bad. However, at least the mother knew it and she offered any baby sitter a 100 bucks an hour she was usually gone only an hour because most of the babysitters had gone off running screaming into the night. Well I heard about 100 bucks to watch a kid I was all over it. The mom didn't expect me to last, I found out when she got back, but the kid held a look of "I'll have you running in no time." Well we went outside I figured he could work off some of his energy with his friends playing outside. Well he had gotten a hold of some matches and we were in a field of fairly tall DRY grass. To say the least bad situation. I came over to the boy and told him, "You'll give me those matches." He proceeded to stuff them down his pants and looked up at me smugly and said, "Come and get 'em if ya want 'em." Well it's me I grabbed the kid by the shoulder looked him right in the eye raising my hand and said, "Fine but you're going to look really dumb to your friends with my hands digging down your pants and pulling at something so tiny that I thought was a pair of matches." To say the least he never pushed my buttons after that as was actually a pretty good boy for me. *chuckles* The mother had to drop her paying rate because I could last so eventually I moved on.

Bro: I don't know depending on the camp I might be willing to go. However, the more I think about it the more I probably wouldn't simply for the fact there will probably be those whinny little brats or those few people that push my buttons and either I'll be in trouble, be a serial killer, or lose my mind and god fears that.

Dude: Agreed! I totally freakin agree man! I mean seriously if you aren't going to pay attention to your kids, tend to them, care for them, love them, and so on don't freakin have the little buggers! The world is over populated as it is! Don't help out cause its "cool" or the "in thing" to do. God, you'd think people would think for themselves but Nooo! *clears throat* Sorry...I'll just end with I agree man.

aamiller321: Yeah, I have to say that would piss me off. Even if the kid is cool enough or in this case pretty fun to have hang around when the parents don't ask or just expect you to watch "their" kid while they're gone for hours at a time is BS man! I mean we're kids to right? When the heck did we just pop this sucker out and become parents? I don't think so but then again adults never look at kids as being able to think for themselves...excuse me few adults listen to adults. I should know very few ever listened to me even with I was right. *grumbles* sorry that's a topic for another time if ever. Anyway...it's something kids learn at a young age we will be repressed you can try and fight but that will just get you into trouble so we just accept whatever crap is thrown our way and go on becoming bitter and untrusting and bottled with our thoughts and feelings. Well some of us... Anyway sorry that happened man.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:29 pm
I just think censoring is just as bad as saying it, not trying to be an butt about it.

Usually I get along with little kids (well depending on the kid) but I can deal with a group of them, just too many little voice at once. I usually have to tell them stop and slow down (honestly its unfair they have that much energy all the time. )

ok ok, one of the youngest, my point was that there arn't any little kids around in the guild to worry about.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:34 pm

*blinks* Wow.
      I've never gone to a camp. Er well, I went to a bible college when I was in middle school for a week. They called it camp, but we lived in a hotel, so I realllllly wouldn't say it was "camp" of any kind. >_<;;;

But seriously, wtf. ~_~; I feel really bad for people like you who have to put up with little brats like that. It's sad though, 90 % of the american population under 17 is like that now.

[rini]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 am
Children are afraid of me. sad I don't really think of kids as all being brats or annoying. I think I'm talking about younger children here, yeah... but for some reason they're just wary of me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 pm
I don't like kids. ~tries to kill them all~

And I made that VERY clear early on.

I put my foot down a long time ago.
I don't do ANYTHING if I don't get paid.
(not even for relatives)

Heck, I won't even help out my own mom without grumbling about it.
And if it takes too long for her to get back, I say soo.
I've gotten free DVDs as payment sometimes.

I maybe selfish, but it's a pretty sweat gig I have going here.

And camps are stupid.
Just one more way for parents to get rid of there kids, so the lazy A**ho**z don't have to take care of there own little ba****ds.

(see - i censored myself)
Even though I think all censoring it one of the greatest evils on the planet.
It's just another thing used by lazy parents.
Easier to have others watch what they say, then to explain rights and wrongs to the monsters. (then if their kids pick something up, they just blame everyone else) F*****z  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:22 pm
Dude: Of the bat I gotta say I agree with Dude censoring especially certain material, like anime, is stupid. Seriously parents pay attention to what your kid buys or what you're buying for the kid! How hard it is to check!? Seriously! I want to see the whole freakin thing not some hacked up, spliced together, piece of altered crap that is no where near what the original story was! *clears throat* Okay I feel better...go dude for finding a system that works for you!

Iakun: That's odd you're a sweet person but who knows kids are weird. Oddest thing with me...they love me! The baby's once they lay eyes on me will watch me till I'm out of sight or they're gone it's creepy. Little kids like to hang around me up until the evil side comes out...but that rarely happens around kids unless they push it like my neighbor kid does.

Ty: I censor myself because I grew up around military I cuss big time especially if I get pissed off and I don't feel like losing my beloved little avi for it. I get along pretty well with kids I just don't like the really little ones I think they're plotting something.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff