Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
just watch ^^ you guys will like this Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GlennBeck25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:12 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHVO3txW8Xc&feature=related  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 pm
Wow thanks for posting that
Really just puts the icing on the cake  

UnKnown Bitter

x_D E O N D R A

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 am
That Jordan Chandler and his dad need to speak out about how they lied on Michael. I hate them.!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:51 pm
This brings very little relief to me. Although those of us who truly believed in Michael knew that he was innocent of these charges from the beginning, it was he who had to live with that hanging over his head for the rest of his life. If only Chandler came forward much earlier... I'm not saying that Michael would be alive today if he had been truly cleared of these accusations, but at least the remainder of his life would have been void of such a terrible event. Too little, too late.  

BluJayWay

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:57 pm
Thanks for posting this. Its really going to make haters see the truth. c':

HAHAA, I KNEW MICHAEL WAS INNOCENT. I KNEW IT.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 pm
You guys are welcome.
I knew it all along too. But I took up for him in the entertainment section the other day, saying Chandler came out and said, MJ never touched him, they asked for proof, so I looked, and found this on you tube.
Also, there is a witness that said, Jordans father, beat him and sprayed him with mace, trying to force him to testify against Michael, this witness said that they didnt want to get involved in the court cases and refused to testify. Even though they begged them too.
Further more Evan, the father, was a failing dentist, and just got a law suit against him from some girl, and he was desperate for money. Way out...the millionaire hanging out with his son.  

GlennBeck25

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 pm
Jes25
You guys are welcome.
I knew it all along too. But I took up for him in the entertainment section the other day, saying Chandler came out and said, MJ never touched him, they asked for proof, so I looked, and found this on you tube.
Also, there is a witness that said, Jordans father, beat him and sprayed him with mace, trying to force him to testify against Michael, this witness said that they didnt want to get involved in the court cases and refused to testify. Even though they begged them too.
Further more Evan, the father, was a failing dentist, and just got a law suit against him from some girl, and he was desperate for money. Way out...the millionaire hanging out with his son.

What did the haters in the entertainment section say, when they saw the proof? Did they feel stupid, or did they just pretend there was no proof? o':  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 pm
petit mitaines
Jes25
You guys are welcome.

What did the haters in the entertainment section say, when they saw the proof? Did they feel stupid, or did they just pretend there was no proof? o':

theyre one of the haters that didnt have proof that he did anything, and they were saying because they believe in the tabloids so much, they dont want the right answer, just someone to make fun of. They even posted a pic of him wearing a peter pan costume, in bed with one of those south park kids, I dont watch that show, so i have no clue. So i told them that chandler confessed, and to do their research before accusing someone of something they didnt do, they said they did, and they could find what i was talking about, I posted that video, and i got no replys back, so who knows.

edit: want me to see if i can find the thread?  

GlennBeck25

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:23 pm
Jes25
petit mitaines
Jes25
You guys are welcome.

theyre one of the haters that didnt have proof that he did anything, and they were saying because they believe in the tabloids so much, they dont want the right answer, just someone to make fun of. They even posted a pic of him wearing a peter pan costume, in bed with one of those south park kids, I dont watch that show, so i have no clue. So i told them that chandler confessed, and to do their research before accusing someone of something they didnt do, they said they did, and they could find what i was talking about, I posted that video, and i got no replys back, so who knows.

Thats typical of a hater. Having no proof, but thinking it true, because the media says so.
I think their not replying back, because they feel stupid for believing those lies. So when you posted the TRUTH, they saw the video. So then, they felt like a bunch of retards, and they don`t want to post, because they don`t want to be embarrassed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:24 pm
It would be nice if you looked for the thread. Thats if you want to though.  

aloeveriea

Lover

GlennBeck25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:27 pm
petit mitaines
Jes25
petit mitaines
Jes25
You guys are welcome.

Thats typical of a hater. Having no proof, but thinking it true, because the media says so.
I think their not replying back, because they feel stupid for believing those lies. So when you posted the TRUTH, they saw the video. So then, they felt like a bunch of retards, and they don`t want to post, because they don`t want to be embarrassed.

thats a very good possibility.
here is the thread, i have it on the page the trouble started on. Although the whole thread has a bunch of s*** spread though it.
its on this page and the next one.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/entertainment-discussion/elvis-or-michael-jackson/t.52924383_61/

MJ did get alot of support from fans, but no one was really taking up for him besides me and this girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Jes25
petit mitaines
Jes25
petit mitaines
Jes25
You guys are welcome.

thats a very good possibility.
here is the thread, i have it on the page the trouble started on. Although the whole thread has a bunch of s*** spread though it.
its on this page and the next one.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/entertainment-discussion/elvis-or-michael-jackson/t.52924383_61/

MJ did get alot of support from fans, but no one was really taking up for him besides me and this girl.

I posted a reply, in the thread. o':  

aloeveriea

Lover

mrs N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:11 pm
AMEN! The part I loved was so many kida be friended michael and only one, ONE! said he molested him gavin you are EVIL and JORDIE you are no diffrent if u ever read this I hope u rot and die in a hole! that's all u deserve nothing more and nothing less!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:22 pm
mrs N
AMEN! The part I loved was so many kida be friended michael and only one, ONE! said he molested him gavin you are EVIL and JORDIE you are no diffrent if u ever read this I hope u rot and die in a hole! that's all u deserve nothing more and nothing less!

yeah i was thinking the same thing myself.
Maculay Kulkin and his brother kiran, and emmanuel, and a bunch of other kids hung out with him ALL OF THE TIME and the one that accuses him, his family is desperate for money.
sounds suspicious  

GlennBeck25

GlennBeck25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 pm
People in the entertainment section discust me.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff