Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
City of Masks |Profiles.|

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Profiles shall go here. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 pm
►► JAYDEN ROBERT HARRIS
User Image

This was my last mask

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Jayden Robert Harris but I prefer to go by Jester, Jade
I took my first breath on February 9, 1991 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 18 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Man and i'm usually hitting on Women
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's black
I hypnotize people when they look into my Green eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 6'2", 197 lbs
Don't be surprised if you find me being I appear hardcore and tough on the exterior, and I can be stubborn, but I do have a soft side. When I feel a sense of freedom I loosen up. Same thing happens when I am with someone I love.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born into a wealthy, uptight family, but I never liked my life. I always wanted to be a normal person, listening to hard music and doing things that got me in a lot of trouble. My parents themselves never liked working for the leaders of the Area, but they had no choice. We always talked about running away together but when they were taken away I was left all alone. No relatives to run to, no means of supporting myself. I was depressed and upset for a year or so, but then I changed my mask and became determined to escape this horrible place called home. I am all alone in this world, trapped inside these walls with nothing to live for except the outside world.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Death/Nu Metal
☆Girls
☆ Free Running at night, away from security

Eww Please Get them Away.

✘Anyone who disses him or his mask
✘Snakes

Play Me that Beat Again:

SIC - Slipknot // Spit it out - Slipknot // Riot - Three Days Grace

Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes

A tribal tattoo on his back
User Image

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: xXJustified_DeathXx

►► Alicia Mae Enderson
User Image
"...Can we leave now?"

See me? Now you don't!

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Alicia Mae Enderson but I prefer to go by Alice
I took my first breath on November 30th and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out seventeen candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and i'm usually hitting on boys, boys, boys
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's blond and brown on the roots
I hypnotize people when they look into my sky blue eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 5'4 and 115 lbs
Don't be surprised if you find me being silly, rebellious,calm and childish at times. I just want to have fun and live my life, that's all. Oh, and I'm occasionally shy, too. I may be cold to you at first, but just give me some time to get to know the sweeter side of me! Gosh, I sound so...ugh! Anyways, yes, I do have trouble trusting people. I wouldn't just go and follow a stranger into a car or something or start a conversation with someone I don't know. Unless I have to....

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Life's been miserable. Everyone's life is miserable here. We have no freedom to do anything, or go anywhere... Gosh, it feels like I'm in jail!
...Ahem, well, my life get's worse when I'm arranged to marry some guy that happens to be one of the subordinates of the man who rules this Area.

I have not seen my dad all my life, Mom says he's gone out of this place. I've always thought that was impossible, with all the security around us. Then I promised my mom that I would get us out of this hell when I was only 10. Unfortunately, when I refused to marry...whoever that is, they captured Mom and threatened me...I'm so confused, what should I do?

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have little dog, called Waif to keep me company. She's an angel, and she's been with me since I was a child. So of course, I wouldn't be leaving her all alone in this place, I'm bringing her along. If, I leave that is...

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Everything sweet
☆ Books
☆ The blue sky
☆ Freedom
☆ The quietness

✘ Sour/bitter things
✘ Noisy places/ people
✘ The man who rules this Area
✘ The security
✘ Arranged marriage (who doesn't?)
✘ The dark

Play Me that Beat Again:

Don't let me fall // Lenka
You found me // The Fray
Misery Business // Paramore
crushcrushcrush // Paramore

I have three piercings on my right ear, and two in my left. Oh yeah, I do have inks on my skin

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Aoi_HiMaWaRi

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm
►► WESTLEY EASTON WHITE
User Image

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”
~Edgar Allan Poe~

X X X X X X X

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Westley Easton White but I prefer to go by Westley
I took my first breath on August 7th and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 18 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a boy… and i'm usually hitting on …girls, I guess, I dunno, I’m questioning…yeah.
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's dark brown
I hypnotize people when they look into my blue eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 6 ft 1in and 167 lbs
Don't be surprised if you find me being constantly annoyed. Yeah, I am that frustrated. Most of the time I do my own thing, or try to. I need to be entertained somehow and I’ve been told I’ve got an imagination I can’t handle. Well ******** that I can handle my imagination just fine! So what if I’m curious about everything and am a little childish in that aspect? I’m a dreamer and I’m proud! I have one hell of an attitude on me though, and I’ll use it I promise you that. I constantly act out and I’m not even going to deny it, it’s because day by day everything I do is forced into a small space and beaten down. I’m rebelling against my government which ultimately means I’m trying to break away from my brother. I’m theatrical and dramatic and believe it or not, I’m probably the biggest schemer you’ve ever met. So though I seem friendly and talkative, free spirited even, I’m extremely secretive and I’m always thinking about what happens next.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. It wasn’t always like this you know. I’ll swear it wasn’t. We all knew each other’s names, and we all saw each other’s faces. I remember when individuality was encouraged instead of suffocated by darkness and covered with painted masks. Growing up for me hasn’t been easy. My brother’s been given too much power and now it’s gone to his deranged little head. No names for anything, no open spaces, no fun, no creativity, no love no freedoms no nothing! And I have to stand back and watch as he tears up everything. I can’t do anything about it. What’s ironic, I may hate my brother more than I can even comprehend, but he loves me. I know everything. I know what he’s planning, his wishes, who his advisors are, I know how he made all of this happen too. What really makes me want to kick somebody in the face is how sure, he loves me, but not in a way a brother should. He treats me like a pet. Like I’m his cat or something…oh no, let me quote the all powerful lord of idiocy himself. I’m his “precious little foxy loxy”. Mmhmm, I really do have that stupid a** nickname and a mask to prove it! So my brother pets my head. He coos to me and thinks I’ll roll on my back and let him rub my tummy. Yeah right. He controls every aspect of my life and to escape his dreaded quality time (which is the worst possible thing you can imagine), I lock myself in my room. Well no, I close the door because I don’t get a lock. My imagination runs wild and I think of ways to scale down the fortress walls and flee off into a world where my brother isn’t the only person who can see what lies beyond my mask. Oh yes, did I tell you I rarely have to wear a mask in his presence? It’s so strange because he makes all these rules, condemns so many people to death when really, he doesn’t abide by them. I can’t tell you how close I was to grabbing a kitchen knife and shoving it down his throat. When and if I go out, I never dare say who I am. People hate their lives as much as I hate it, so of course they would rip apart the brother of the man who forced them into hell. I keep everything a secret and I’d like to keep it that way. I’m going to rip this city apart and I’m going to make sure this twisted lifestyle never comes back to life.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah Well, I’m a very good actor. My brother thinks I’m ditzy as can be and you know what, good. Something important you might need to know, I’m really not sure what I like…I mean I can’t tell if girls are pretty or….if boys are. I try not to think about it because I’ve been to executions of people who are gay but, it’s not like I’m not questioning myself.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Everything to do with clowns or the circus
☆ Smiles! Maybe because it’s such a rare sight, but to see a smile, it’s incredible---which is probably why I tend to smile a lot just for the hell of it…even if I’m miserable.
☆ Theatrics!
☆The sound of rain hitting the roof as I’m laying in bed.
☆Pretty things…you know, things that are generally, pretty.

✘My brother and what he’s done.
✘ Wearing a mask all the ******** time!
✘ Being bored. That kills me slowly.
✘Nicknames…
✘Conformists

Play Me that Beat Again:

Kill all your friends//My chemical romance
Not good enough for the truth in cliché//Escape the fate
Elephants//Rachael Yamagata
From yesterday// 30 seconds to Mars

Just kidding. I don’t exactly have the luxury of secret body mutilations because I have my body checked daily. Mmm that’s right, my life sucks.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Troubled Monster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 pm
size=10]►► KARMEN MARIE VENEFICA
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

The mask I hide behind <--Only the silver part that covers the top half of the face. [1][2][3] Some referance points.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Karmen Marie Venefica but I prefer to go by Karmen, Marie
I took my first breath on May 16, 1992 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 17 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and i'm usually hitting on men
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's white blonde
I hypnotize people when they look into my deep violet eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 5' 11"/120 pounds
Don't be surprised if you find me being quiet, for I enjoy solitude. I'm also very caring towards those deserving, and will do my best to help.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. For the past two years I've been working for the jerk who runs this place and takes away our freedom. I was a secretary, but I got sick of being under his control and retired very early. When I came home my house was empty. Apparently my family was taken in for going around public without their masks. I miss them dearly, and I hope they will find peace one day. I try to live my life as goody-two shoes as possible, because I am being watched, but that won't stop me from escaping, I will be myself without restrictions one day and any who wish to join me may do so.
I enjoy the arts very much, and practice them as often as I can, so don't be alarmed if I randomly start humming a tune or doodling.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Music
☆ Gummy candies
☆ Books

Eww Please Get Them Away.

✘ A list of different foods which is too long to post here
✘ The controller of this area
✘ Unneccisary violence

Kidding, I find those types of things to be useless to me.

My Actions and Words Are Controled by: Nightmare-Child101

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 pm
"]►► Chloe Isis Noir
User Image
The Females of a species is the fiercest

{X} {X} {X} {X}{X}{X}
My Mask

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Chloe Isis Noir but I prefer to go by Chloe, Isis, or Noir
I took my first breath on December 20th and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out seventeen candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female duh and i'm usually hitting on males!
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's raven black
I hypnotize people when they look into my Metallic blue eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 5'9 at 134
Don't be surprised if you find me being really hard to track. My emotions are sometimes wild. At one moment I can be calm and kind then the next I can be cold and easily angered. It all very random if you ask me but hey c'est la vie de moi. I also am somewhat nervous around guys but I'm working on it. I'm not very trusting and keep my guard up most of the time even if you don't realize it. It'd be really bad for you to under estimate me. I have a good heart but I also have a darker side.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I started out in Area EE12g just like the majority of this town. I was trained since I could walk to be the ultimate weapon. I could take down a grown man almost as soon as I could walk and can blend in with almost any crowd. My training was in langage and music as well as many sword, fighting, and killing arts. But things were not so great with my family. Someone found out about my training and began black mailing us. I decided it was time for me to eliminate the problem...me. This place never really appealed to me anyhow. So I snuck out and disarmed and killed anyone that stood in my way. When I escaped someone on the outside realized my potential to be an even great "asset" to their team Noir. Yeah this wasn't always my name. The training there was brutal and cruel....I'll never forget that place though I'm trying....*couch* Anyway I broke away from Noir and began to sell my abilities to kill...yeah an assassin if you must say so. I was known as Silence: The Black Masked Assassin. Yeah I returned to using my mask it was a way to make a name for myself outside of Noir. Soon I was approached with a bigger jog back in Area EE12g. I accepted for any form a challenge appealed to me. I was to hit this place where it hurt, the main guy....too bad it was a trap right? Okay so now I'm locked away inside the main facility. When i bust outta here head are gonna roll and I'll be free again...freedom....

Have I left anything out...oh yeah Noir mean black in french, I was named Chloe because its close how you say black in japanese. Many people in Noir called me the Original Noir{the Original Black} because I was one of the top fighters. I was knwon for using knives with the swirftness of bullets because I could throw a knife as fast as a bullet and even deflect some.I am rweally fast too. No one can catch me when I'm going my full speed, sure wished I'd used it the day i was captured..I know all the pressure points and can use them to make or break people. I also have a lovely singing voice and can play any instrument well..I know many languages and forms of dance as well...hopefully I'll get to use all this versatility one day again...

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Water
☆ Cold
☆ Archery
☆ Performing{Acting, Singing, Dancing}
☆ Competetion
☆ Challenge

✘Area EE12g
✘Failing
✘Heat
✘Fear of not being good enough
✘the oh so fearless leader of area EE12g
✘Weakness especially her own..

Play Me that Beat Again:

Boom Boom POW by Black Eyed Peas
Wild Horses by Natasha Beddingfield
What I've Done by Linkin Park
Lilium: Elfen Lied

Three earing holes in my right ear and two on my left. I have an intricate cresent moon on my back between my shoulder blades.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: MewChloe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 am
►► Yusuke Aoi Sezuni
User Image
...Could you be any more annoying?

xxxxxxxxThe x Mask

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name on my birth certificate is Yusuke Sezuni but I prefer to go by Yu, Aoi, or just Yusuke.
I took my first breath on (BiRTHDAY) and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 19 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Boy and i'm usually hitting on ...why do you care?!
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's black.
I hypnotize people when they look into my black eyes.
I don't think I'm too tall, or too skinny. I'm 5'11, 127lbs
Don't be surprised if you find me being paranoid out of my s**t. I'm scared of pretty much everything,

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here.
I hate this place. I was born here, and I hate it. I'd rather be dead then live here anymore.
They stole everything I cared about and either put them in prison or killed them. My...guy friend a

Have I left anything out...oh yeah (EXTRA INFO)

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Quiet
☆ Cold weather

✘ Masks
✘ The Area
✘ Being so damn paranoid...

Play Me that Beat Again:

Adore - Lynch.
Ambevalent Ideal - Lynch.

Flesh tunnels and a pin cushion on my hand.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Babylon Mist

[Laitar to be finished. <3]  

FASSlVE MAGGOT

Naughty Bunny

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out