Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Dear GGN...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Moseley]

Tipsy Cleric

6,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm
>> just . d u s t . in . the . wind

So, the guild that I'm a part of has activity problems. I try to solve this with events and such. But there is a particular user on the crew with me that at EVERY turn will contradict me, insult me, and tell me what to do.

I need some advice, how should I go about conducting things with said user?
      <<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:09 pm
There is one easy solution to this. Demote them from the crew and ban them from the guild. It's your guild, not theirs. If they're giving you as much problems as you've said, you don't need them there. This person is going to bring more problems than they will solve them as a member of your crew.

If they keep harassing you, that's what the ignore and report buttons are there for. I see no reason why you should need to deal with this person any longer.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

[Moseley]

Tipsy Cleric

6,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 pm
MemoryDragon
There is one easy solution to this. Demote them from the crew and ban them from the guild. It's your guild, not theirs. If they're giving you as much problems as you've said, you don't need them there. This person is going to bring more problems than they will solve them as a member of your crew.

If they keep harassing you, that's what the ignore and report buttons are there for. I see no reason why you should need to deal with this person any longer.
>> just . d u s t . in . the . wind

No no no, you misunderstand.

I'm not the Captain, I'm on the crew with the other person, another crew member.
      <<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm
Tell the Captain or Vice Captain.

It's really all you can do besides quit the guild.  

I are Cowman

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:18 am
Toasty's pretty much said it. If the Captain or Vice Captain is unwilling to do anything with this other crew member, there's truthfully not much you can do other than quit the guild. It's unfortunate, but if the people in charge are refusing to do their job and actually moderate, you're better off finding a new guild or creating your own.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 pm
Check with captain about, it discuss it with other crew, see what the captain does and either ask him for a demotion because you can no longer work with that person or leave guild and find a new and most likely greater start as endings tend to lead to.  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items