Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lachampck42

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 am
SSJ 4 Goku or SSJ 4 Vegeta?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am
i would say goku because vegeta only got to ssj4 because bany took him over and the used so big machine to make him ssj4 were as goku actually worked for it  

heavens fist2

reven228

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:44 pm
well Goku has always beaten Vegeta and will continue to. so i vote Goku.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:22 am
Goku.  

jdkornuta

Super-Buu girl

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:27 pm
heh heh well yeah Goku of course! But if youre actually asking who would win in a fight gosh thats a hard one... lol Vegeta no matter what, is very smart when plaining during a fight. Goku is well.... sorta Not that smart lol xd but his strength makes up for it lol so in the end if they were to fight i'd choose Goku biggrin {sorry Vegeta xp }  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:14 am
heavens fist2
i would say goku because vegeta only got to ssj4 because bany took him over and the used so big machine to make him ssj4 were as goku actually worked for it
you know i tottaly agree when i foun out how vegeta got it i was so pissed even he sometimes is a complete idiot.  

jiggly44

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:07 pm
yall are a bunch of haters man! if there ever was something that forced me to choose between SS4 goku and SS4 vegeta, i'd pick SS4 vegeta every time! besides, vegeta's got more brains than that oaf goku. if they ever accually fight to the death, i bet vegeta would win everytime. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:16 am
die hard fan of DX
yall are a bunch of haters man! if there ever was something that forced me to choose between SS4 goku and SS4 vegeta, i'd pick SS4 vegeta every time! besides, vegeta's got more brains than that oaf goku. if they ever accually fight to the death, i bet vegeta would win everytime. twisted

I dont agree with you.Why?Well think about it Vegeta and Goku are top.Too me Vegeta just usually is smart and plains his game but also auses alot of destruction.Some times Goku cab pull off the impossoble.HES NOT A OAF!Soooo in this case its Goku.  

lachampck42

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 am
lachampck42
die hard fan of DX

I dont agree with you.Why?Well think about it Vegeta and Goku are top.Too me Vegeta just usually is smart and plains his game but also auses alot of destruction.Some times Goku cab pull off the impossoble.HES NOT A OAF!Soooo in this case its Goku.

okay. you're right. goku's not an oaf. he's a brainless twit! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:10 pm
die hard fan of DX
lachampck42
die hard fan of DX

Sometimes.but not all the time.((nice username i love DX to)).  

lachampck42

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:23 am
lachampck42
die hard fan of DX
lachampck42
die hard fan of DX

well yeah. i didn't mean all the time. i just meant on occation. ((thnx))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 am

User Image

Honestly, I think there's no way to compare them at that point
Of course, I would vote for Vegeta because he's always been my fav char, but that would be the only reason.
None is "better" than the other. I think that the only way to really find that out would be a REAL fight between them. But, sadly, that never happened.
If you think about all the fights they had, there's not a single one that had been completly between both of them untill the end.
-The first time they fought, Goku's friends were there to help, and even like that, the fight ended with some king of dead heat between Vegeta and the Z warriors. Warriors. More than one >_>
-On Namek, that wasn't even Goku fighting, but the other guy whose name I forgot. The one that changed bodies with others, and ended up like a blue frog.
-During the Magin Boo saga, Goku didn't fight with his real power, and then Vegeta cheated, so their battle ended without a winner.
-On GT, Bebi saga, it's the same thing that happened in Namek, but backwards: it wasn't really Vegeta the one fighting, so it doesn't counts

And that's it
We'll never know for real who's the best

. . .
Vegeta's still my fav, though xD

User Image

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:07 pm
K_Krly

User Image

Of course, I would vote for Vegeta because he's always been my fav char, but that would be the only reason.
None is "better" than the other. I think that the only way to really find that out would be a REAL fight between them. But, sadly, that never happened.
If you think about all the fights they had, there's not a single one that had been completly between both of them untill the end.
-The first time they fought, Goku's friends were there to help, and even like that, the fight ended with some king of dead heat between Vegeta and the Z warriors. Warriors. More than one >_>
-On Namek, that wasn't even Goku fighting, but the other guy whose name I forgot. The one that changed bodies with others, and ended up like a blue frog.
-During the Magin Boo saga, Goku didn't fight with his real power, and then Vegeta cheated, so their battle ended without a winner.
-On GT, Bebi saga, it's the same thing that happened in Namek, but backwards: it wasn't really Vegeta the one fighting, so it doesn't counts

And that's it

. . .

User Image

agreed. they guy that took over goku's body was Captain Ginyue. (i think i spelled that right.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:10 pm
die hard fan of DX
K_Krly

User Image

And that's it

. . .

User Image

agreed. that guy that took over goku's body was Captain Ginyue. (i think i spelled that right.)

Zetsu_girl15

Damnidall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:51 pm
Gogeta girl
lachampck42
die hard fan of DX
lachampck42
die hard fan of DX

well yeah. i didn't mean all the time. i just meant on occation. ((thnx))

He may be a brainless twit in every day situations, but he's a fighting genius. He may not plan ahead as much as Vegeta, but he also isn't blinded by his pride like Vegeta either. I'd say it would be one hellacious battle, but I'd still have to give it to Goku.  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff