Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Have u had any dreams??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:20 pm
Im curious, has anyone had any dreams where they were hanging out with the scouts or fighting alongside them or anything else of that sort. Call me crazy but i had a dream where i was fighting alongside them and it was cool!!!! What about you???  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:20 pm
I used to dream I was Usagi and just did mundane things like go to school or whatever. sweatdrop  

Aurrah

Shameless Grabber

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

==========
A very small degree of hope

When I was in high school, I had a recurring dream about me in Ireland, with Usagi long hair (when it's down) and wearing her dress in the manga. What was odd was that I never saw the face of the guy that was there too, but he wore stuff similar to Tuxedo Mask

is sufficient to cause the birth of love
==========

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm
yes i've had a dream running to school and getting there and the gate closed while the bell was ringing salior moon walked right past me eek exclaim  

Cheny96

jenfuu

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm
i seriously had a dream i was Sailor Star Fighter the other night ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm
I have one that happend commonly...... when i first dreamed it the scouts did not know who i was... but the dreams after they all knew who i was..... i got my made up scout in my last 4 weeks ago. We were being attacked by Mimet and she was trying to take my crystal of my pure heart....(which wasent really that pure... I is not worthy crying ) then a power stick apeard with a horse... the horse was my guardian (Like mina has artimes serena has luna) and he told me to shout saggatarius power. and i did sooo and then mimet was attacked by amazon trio and im thinking next morning (WTF? they dont come till later 0.0)........ am i living out a live in my dreams a life of a scout i dunno...........Scary.....  

AnimeKid88

xLolitapop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 pm
I had a dream that I was Usagi, and I was talking to some guy [there was a group of people or something] and I said something like "Why are you so mean to me!" to some guy, as if I wanted him to like me and Mamoru gave me a dirty look, like wtf Usagi how could you! and I felt really bad. THEN THE DAMN PHONE WOKE ME UP XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:46 pm
i had one where i was usagi. and i transformed into eternal sailormoon. there was some monsters and i used the moonwand. but it was nocked out of my hand. and i bawled my eyes out. until jupiter knocked some sense into me. then i picked the wand back up and blasted at the monster,but the alarm woke me up before i had a chance to see if a defeated the monster.  

pink princess of the moon

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff