Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
New MJ Album?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you buy the album?
  Sure!
  I'll think about it...
  No, only the classics will do.
  GOLD!
View Results

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 pm
Apparently, a remix suite featuring Michael Jackson's songs is on the way. Read the blog and listen to the song, by clicking here.
Discuss:
The remix album-yay or nay?
Possible release of brand-new material?
Continue to declare your love for Michael.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 pm
I heard it has his unreleased songs. He has over 1OO, and it`ll take years until their all released. I`m going to buy that CD, and I can`t wait until it comes out.

He wrote over 1OO songs for each album he made. Only a couple got picked. So the ones that didn`t get picked will be released. That`s going to be a lot of songs.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:07 pm
Woahhhh, I can't beleive he has over 100 unrelased songs, =O , lmaoo.
They'll be as good as his older songs I hope, can't wait till the CD comes out, ;]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 pm
Hey that's not bad at all
I'll get it ^_^  

UnKnown Bitter

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:06 am
petit mitaines
I heard it has his unreleased songs. He has over 1OO, and it`ll take years until their all released. I`m going to buy that CD, and I can`t wait until it comes out.

He wrote over 1OO songs for each album he made. Only a couple got picked. So the ones that didn`t get picked will be released. That`s going to be a lot of songs.

Whoa, that's a LOT of material. I'm stoked to hear it and I'll definitely be getting these albums upon their release.
The remix album isn't too shabby either.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:59 am
ChunChe
petit mitaines

Whoa, that's a LOT of material. I'm stoked to hear it and I'll definitely be getting these albums upon their release.
The remix album isn't too shabby eiher.

I wonder how many CDs will be released. It`ll take YEARS. He passed away, and new albums are being made and his music is still playing. Like right now, I`m listening to Billie Jean. c:  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 pm
petit mitaines
ChunChe
petit mitaines

The remix album isn't too shabby eiher.

I wonder how many CDs will be released. It`ll take YEARS. He passed away, and new albums are being made and his music is still playing. Like right now, I`m listening to Billie Jean. c:

Dude I wonder how the whole process is gonna be like
it's going to be interesting to see exactly what songs they are going to release  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:39 pm
that sounds tight ima buy it for sure! heart  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:53 pm
NOW THATS HOT  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:21 am
Hopefully. ^_____^

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 am
ChunChe
Apparently, a remix suite featuring Michael Jackson's songs is on the way. Read the blog and listen to the song, by clicking here.
Discuss:
The remix album-yay or nay?
Possible release of brand-new material?
Continue to declare your love for Michael.

i really need to know...how do u make a tab where somebody clicks on it and they go to a website?  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games