Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Interview video time! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 pm
This is an unauthorized interview with Michael from '83
there are three parts and the last one is part four, but it's actually an interview on the set of Beat It
Well, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZnrxk-dpVA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2ILcrqyQA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1es_ckoYY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70Y_CHnJhQ&feature=player_embedded  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:51 am
Hahaa, I love that interview. He was being so adorable in it. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 am
Besides being absolutely adorable, Michael shows that he's knowledgable. The statements he makes regarding Louie the Llama, Da Vinci, psychology, etc. really struck me. He was so different-like a child and a wise old man wrapped into one.
Thanks SO much for posting this!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:06 am
ChunChe
Besides being absolutely adorable, Michael shows that he's knowledgable. The statements he makes regarding Louie the Llama, Da Vinci, psychology, etc. really struck me. He was so different-like a child and a wise old man wrapped into one.

Yeah, he was REALLY smart. : D
Thats one of the things I like about Michael. He had the looks and the brains.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 am
petit mitaines
ChunChe

One of my favorite interviews of him , <3 , and yes he was smart and good looking , perfect traits in a man lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:25 am
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
ChunChe

One of my favorite interviews of him , <3 , and yes he was smart and good looking , perfect traits in a man lol

I liked how random he was being. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:38 am
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
ChunChe

Lolzz, I know, I like when he does this User Image ''It's a wonderfulll dayy'' he was so cute ahahha.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 am
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
ChunChe

Lolzz, I know, I like when he does this User Image ''It's a wonderfulll dayy'' he was so cute ahahha.

Yeah, it was so random and adorable! I wish I was there. I would be like laughing and then I`d just blurt out "AWH THATS SO ADORABLEEE!" just to make him get all shy and blush. ; D  

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 am
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
ChunChe

Yeah, it was so random and adorable! I wish I was there. I would be like laughing and then I`d just blurt out "AWH THATS SO ADORABLEEE!" just to make him get all shy and blush. ; D
Ahhh, me too , he's just give a a little smile cause he will be so shy, lmao. Goodness I wish I were born back then and that I knew him in real , ;]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 am
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Ahhh, me too , he's just give a a little smile cause he will be so shy, lmao. Goodness I wish I were born back then and that I knew him in real , ;]

And he`d laugh all nervously. I would have to wait until the interviewers leave, so that we could go in his bedroom. xD

Yeah, it would be amazing if I was born back then, and close to his age, and knew him in real.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 am
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

And he`d laugh all nervously. I would have to wait until the interviewers leave, so that we could go in his bedroom. xD

Yeah, it would be amazing if I was born back then, and close to his age, and knew him in real.
Lolz, everything does not have to be sexual with Michael, there are other things to do like swim or watch movies, IN HIS BED , =D or just talk , lmao. ;]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 am
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Lolz, everything does not have to be sexual with Michael, there are other things to do like swim or watch movies, IN HIS BED , =D or just talk , lmao. ;]

Yeah I guess. lol
We can watch Disney movies. He always liked those Disney cartoons. : D

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:22 pm
ChunChe

Totally agree with what you said and no prob <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
ChunChe

ah I love that part <3 lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 pm
i saw that a few weeks ago its so cute. "i have an idot as a sister folks" he sounded realli cute  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff