Reply Pokémon Defenders
Pokemon Games Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:50 pm
Hi. Which pokemon game is your favorite one? Are you currently playing one? Currently I am playing Pokemon Ruby!!! Its ok, not as good as the originals though. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:54 pm
Geth
Hi. Which pokemon game is your favorite one? Are you currently playing one? Currently I am playing Pokemon Ruby!!! Its ok, not as good as the originals though. whee
SAPPHIRE IS BETTER!!! blaugh I liked Silver/Gold the best because you could go to Knato too...Not just one area like Sapphire/Ruby. And you could catch all the Pokémon from Red/Blue/Yellow and Silver/Gold...Not just certain ones like in Sapphire/Ruby.  

Andy1989

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:57 pm
Shouldn't you have done a poll?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:03 pm
My favorites were definitely G/S. R/S are my least favorites... it's just a big kiddie rehash of everything.

blaugh  

Ginga

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:04 pm
If I could have all the features, areas, and Pokémon in Ruby/Sapphire -- but in Crystal, that would be the ultimate game. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:14 pm
Bah, I still have to play Crystal. My friend might sell me hers... as soon as she finds it. domokun  

Ginga

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:24 pm
I would like all Pokémon games equally if it weren't for Stadium (1) ((although I did like the mini-games)) or Yellow, I hate Stadium and Yellow, I also think Colleseum could have been much better if they had added mini-games and a prof./elite pokédex feature like in Stadium 2.

I can't wait for fire red and leaf green!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:28 pm
Toko Ojin
I would like all Pokémon games equally if it weren't for Stadium (1) ((although I did like the mini-games)) or Yellow, I hate Stadium and Yellow, I also think Colleseum could have been much better if they had added mini-games and a prof./elite pokédex feature like in Stadium 2.

I can't wait for fire red and leaf green!

I so miss the mini-games in Colosseum. *sigh*

I really wish they had the random PVP battles too. My friends and I never have Pokémon of the same levels, so we always played the random ones. It was way fun. I miss that.

I never played Yellow ....  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Ginga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:28 pm
I loved Stadium.

Loved Stadium 2 even more. XD The whole Mystery Gift thing in it is GREAT.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:00 am
I started with Yellow and fell deeply in love with it. I also kinda like the Puzzle games... sweatdrop  

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:54 am
Crystal, Stadium two and Sapphire. Hoping to add Greenleaf and Emerald to the list... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:11 pm
I love the Surfing Pikachu mini-game in the Yellow version. Right now, I'm playing Ruby, but I haven't finished it yet so I don't know if I really like it as much as I think I do. blaugh  

Ayvuir-Blue

Shipp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:11 pm
I used to love Yellow when it first came out. I thought it was the coolest thing ever to hear Pikachu's voice coming from a Gameboy's speaker. But my favorite is and always will be Crystal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:15 pm
nyan, Crystal WAS pretty darned awesome! ^^ I'm still a big sucker for the Red/Blue versions, though...just because I'm stuck in the past blaugh
Right now I'm on Ruby! woo! restarted because I forgot what my hometown was called! xd  

HitoNoJiko

Geth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:29 pm
Toko Ojin
Shouldn't you have done a poll?

Sorry that my forum couldnt be perfect for you Mr. Pokemon man.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff