Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
AM I NUTS!!?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im I nuts?
  yes
  no
  idk
  same thing is going on with me! (me: yay i have some one to talk to! ^_^)
View Results

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am
ok so when im by myself i feel like some one is with me......but i dont see no one......when i go to bed i feel like some one is watching me.......when i DANCEING TO A MICHAEL JACKSON SONG OR WATCHING ONE I FEEL LIKE SOME ONE IS VERY HAPPY with me..........i keep feeling like im beening watched like 24/7........could it be MJ???
Help me i dont know if im loseing it.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:34 pm
This happens with me too. Like I feel like he`s sitting next to me, watching me. Like for everything I do, I feel like he`s there, watching me. When I feel his presence or when I feel watched, it feels weird, but peaceful and happy.

Not to mention, I`ve actually seen his "ghost/spirit" in my room. Like a couple days after he died, I saw him in the corner of my room smiling at me. And he was like wearing a military styled jacket, and a sequined white glove, and a white shirt, with black pants. And obviously he had shoes on, with socks. But he looked like his Thriller era, or like how he looked in 1985. And I`m like, "Oh my God!! Is that Michael!?!", but not out loud. I didn`t want my mom thinking I`m crazy. So I looked at my computer screen, and looked back at where Michael was standing, and he was gone. D:

But two nights ago, I was trying to sleep, but I wasn`t tired. So I was looking around the room, and I saw something that looked like Michael, and it was at the edge of my bed! And he had that white military styled outfit, and a sequined white glove on. I was like creeped out, but happy. Too bad he started to like fade away.
Was this my imagination? Or was his spirit actually in my room, looking at me those two times? I mean, I never hulucinated seeing him before. And if it was my imagination, it would happen alot. Not just two times. And I could actually FEEL his presence when I saw him. I swear this actually happened! o-o

aloeveriea

Lover

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 pm
I don't know if this helps, but I feel like that with Johnny Depp and he's alive  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:18 pm
I think if the mind wants something bad enough it'll make it happen. I often miss my grandparents and wish they were with me. Then someone will walk by with the same scent or I'll feel like they're there.

I think we all have a guardian angel, but who knows?  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:00 pm
petit mitaines
This happens with me too. Like I feel like he`s sitting next to me, watching me. Like for everything I do, I feel like he`s there, watching me. When I feel his presence or when I feel watched, it feels weird, but peaceful and happy.

Not to mention, I`ve actually seen his "ghost/spirit" in my room. Like a couple days after he died, I saw him in the corner of my room smiling at me. And he was like wearing a military styled jacket, and a sequined white glove, and a white shirt, with black pants. And obviously he had shoes on, with socks. But he looked like his Thriller era, or like how he looked in 1985. And I`m like, "Oh my God!! Is that Michael!?!", but not out loud. I didn`t want my mom thinking I`m crazy. So I looked at my computer screen, and looked back at where Michael was standing, and he was gone. D:

But two nights ago, I was trying to sleep, but I wasn`t tired. So I was looking around the room, and I saw something that looked like Michael, and it was at the edge of my bed! And he had that white military styled outfit, and a sequined white glove on. I was like creeped out, but happy. Too bad he started to like fade away.
Was this my imagination? Or was his spirit actually in my room, looking at me those two times? I mean, I never hulucinated seeing him before. And if it was my imagination, it would happen alot. Not just two times. And I could actually FEEL his presence when I saw him. I swear this actually happened! o-o

holy shiz! yah when i fell like he is with me it feels wierd but peaceful at the same time.......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:01 pm
DiNozzo_McGee_Fan
I don't know if this helps, but I feel like that with Johnny Depp and he's alive

hehehehe johnny depp!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:02 pm
kendrazombie
I think if the mind wants something bad enough it'll make it happen. I often miss my grandparents and wish they were with me. Then someone will walk by with the same scent or I'll feel like they're there.

yah......i miss my grandma gg......your right who knows?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
kendrazombie

The man was so amazing that god could have very well given him the job of looking over all of his fans. I say keep on believing if it comforts you.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines

holy shiz! yah when i fell like he is with me it feels wierd but peaceful at the same time.......

If I tell my friends in real life, they`ll think I`m crazy. x n x;

Babies can see angels, and my baby cousin always points at stuff, but we don`t see what she points at. So if you ask "Where is my guardian angel?" she`ll point in a direction. Plus angels make the babies laugh and smile. So thats why sometimes they smile or laugh for no reason. Like my baby cousin would look up at something, that isn`t there, and she`ll giggle and smile.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:28 pm
kendrazombie
x_X GIR X_x spaz
kendrazombie

The man was so amazing that god could have very well given him the job of looking over all of his fans. I say keep on believing if it comforts you.

ok!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:30 pm
petit mitaines
x_X GIR X_x spaz
petit mitaines

If I tell my friends in real life, they`ll think I`m crazy. x n x;

Babies can see angels, and my baby cousin always points at stuff, but we don`t see what she points at. So if you ask "Where is my guardian angel?" she`ll point in a direction. Plus angels make the babies laugh and smile. So thats why sometimes they smile or laugh for no reason. Like my baby cousin would look up at something, that isn`t there, and she`ll giggle and smile.

i can see things and hear things ....i just havnt seen or heard him......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 pm
well from a psychology students point of view, I would say that it would be your imagination. Because you loved him so much, and now that he's dead you miss him. You will often see him, because it does comfort you.

But thats what I get from the class I took.

On the other hand, I do believe in gaurdian angles and ghosts. My little cousin walked into am empty room, and started talking to no one before and started laughing. I've seen them before too, and one of them doesnt look so nice, so i had to get him away from them, because I didnt know which one he was talking too. It was like it was trying to lure him away from us...which cant be a good thing.

and on the other hand everyone is assigned a gaurdian angle or two at birth. Supposedly.

and on another hand, I could've sworn I've seen him once too. but he kinda looked like he did in the last few years, wearing a silver jacket and black pants.

anything is possible. Wether it's just the mind playing tricks on us or wether its ghosts or angles coming to check in on us.

I have a different oppinion than most on what ghosts are anyway. I will save that one for another day.

the only important thing is what you think and believe.  

MichaelJackson25

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:52 pm
The most experience I had was the dream where he was comforting me because I was crying.
Other than that, I haven't "seen" him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:47 am
MichaelJackson25
well from a psychology students point of view, I would say that it would be your imagination. Because you loved him so much, and now that he's dead you miss him. You will often see him, because it does comfort you.

But thats what I get from the class I took.

On the other hand, I do believe in gaurdian angles and ghosts. My little cousin walked into am empty room, and started talking to no one before and started laughing. I've seen them before too, and one of them doesnt look so nice, so i had to get him away from them, because I didnt know which one he was talking too. It was like it was trying to lure him away from us...which cant be a good thing.

and on the other hand everyone is assigned a gaurdian angle or two at birth. Supposedly.

and on another hand, I could've sworn I've seen him once too. but he kinda looked like he did in the last few years, wearing a silver jacket and black pants.

anything is possible. Wether it's just the mind playing tricks on us or wether its ghosts or angles coming to check in on us.

I have a different oppinion than most on what ghosts are anyway. I will save that one for another day.

the only important thing is what you think and believe.

yah.....like this lady told my dad that she sees a little boy, a fox, a wolf, and something els runing around me......my dad said "you see it too?" soooo this....might not be wired.....who knows.....  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:52 am
UnKnown Bitter
The most experience I had was the dream where he was comforting me because I was crying.
Other than that, I haven't "seen" him.

yah...i have been haveing those for weeks now.......like last night i was lost and he came up to me...i started to cry.....and told him i miss him so bad.....he said to me that...its all ok and dont stop believing.....and he faded away......he was in his thriller era.....and he lookd sooo happy! man just thinking about it again makes me teary eyed..... cry  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff