Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
idk about this.......>_<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:47 am
(my spelling is bad so >_< to ya)
ok so i went with my friends a copple of times down to the bosque and well
the 1st time was this we walked and i saw a jacket on the way to her hidout so wierd i had asked eeve wat is with the jacket she not to touch it my other friend shoe was all i wana poke it and dumb things about it my friend eevee was saying no and all that after we started heading back eevee was possed by a ladylike ghost and was all wierd
the 2ed time for a while we stuck as a group but then me shoe and eevee's twin wander farther from them and went alot farter down the path boy that was freaky
my friend eric wants to take me and trisha to the one near his house i think that a bad idea but idk what tah do

edit: so we went late at like 6 almost and well she was possed by this time a emo ghost is wat it seamed like rolleyes as usial i played along with wat she was saying
now all i want to know is how to snap her out of it when ever she is possed

another edit: we gone down there there wernt any clouds out this time it was me eric g and shoe we took bikes and had a picknik under the brige . me and shoe had strange de ja vu of a forest (i havent been to befor) my friends has but that was wen she was possed by her twin we ended up stuck it the rain and draging littery DRAGING the bikes in the mud untill we diched them and we ended up getting a way back but i got in troble for doing that and my friend they didnt even razz xp :-l  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:50 pm
Snowy Leeno
(my spelling is bad so >_< to ya)
ok so i went with my friends a copple of times down to the bosque and well
the 1st time was this we walked and i saw a jacket on the way to her hidout so wierd i had asked eeve wat is with the jacket she not to touch it my other friend shoe was all i wana poke it and dumb things about it my friend eevee was saying no and all that after we started heading back eevee was possed by a ladylike ghost and was all wierd
the 2ed time for a while we stuck as a group but then me shoe and eevee's twin wander farther from them and went alot farter down the path boy that was freaky
my friend eric wants to take me and trisha to the one near his house i think that a bad idea but idk what tah do

edit: so we went late at like 6 almost and well she was possed by this time a emo ghost is wat it seamed like rolleyes as usial i played along with wat she was saying
now all i want to know is how to snap her out of it when ever she is possed

ya that was... fun. she ran off twice. the walkie talkies died around her. and people were yelling all over the place....... what fun sweatdrop  

cemetary dweller

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:52 pm
ya what fun>.........>_<  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff