Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
What were you doing the day and min MJ passed? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:39 pm
i was at the skating rink......and i was skating for 3 hours none stop and i got a REALLY bad cut above my right ankle form skating to much......and we went back to my cuzins house.....and i was puting a band-aid on my cut the min he passed.....i fond out in the car...the radio......i was on my way to my house......now i have a really nasty bad scar above my ankle from that day.....so you can basicly say....his death latterly scard me.... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:42 pm
Well I was on my PSP since I had no computer and then my mom called from her job and was like turn on the T.V Michael Jackson died.! And I was like nuh-uh that's a lie and I was like confused as hell, and then they said he has died and I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. And all I saw on t.v the rest of the day was Michael Jackson video's and his death all other the news, =[ R.I.P my love.!  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:44 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Well I was on my PSP since I had no computer and then my mom called from her job and was like turn on the T.V Michael Jackson died.! And I was like nuh-uh that's a lie and I was like confused as hell, and then they said he has died and I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. And all I saw on t.v the rest of the day was Michael Jackson video's and his death all other the news, =[ R.I.P my love.!

thats sad!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:47 pm
Well I was getting ready to go to my sister's when the breaking news came on
At first I didn't believe it because their source was TMZ, so me and my parents didn't pay any attention to it
It was when we got to my sister's house that we started to talk about it and we turned on CNN
My worst fears were confirmed.
We just sat there and all of said wow
Then my sister got a text message from People Magazine, confirming the news.
My and my niece and nephew just continued watching his videos and the news for the rest of the night.
We all are still in shock  

UnKnown Bitter

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:50 pm
UnKnown Bitter
At first I didn't believe it because their source was TMZ, so me and my parents didn't pay any attention to it
It was when we got to my sister's house that we started to talk about it and we turned on CNN
My and my niece and nephew just continued watching his videos and the news for the rest of the night.

wow  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:54 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter

wow

yurp  

UnKnown Bitter

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 pm
I was on the phone with My friend Nyjha.
The she said oh you know Michael Jackson died right?
And I could barely talk I was like oh my gosh no he didn't..I just kept saying it..i couldnt believe it i started stuttering and everything she told me to turn to the news and right when i saw it i started crying. I just wished that it was all a big joke.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm
Cra_zeey854
And I could barely talk I was like oh my gosh no he didn't..I just kept saying it..i couldnt believe it i started stuttering and everything she told me to turn to the news and right when i saw it i started crying. I just wished that it was all a big joke.

I was hoping the same thing  

UnKnown Bitter

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 pm
Cra_zeey854

yah i wish it was to....but it ant.....its true....STUPID REALITY!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:12 pm
UnKnown Bitter
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter

wow

yurp

i uhhhhhh celebrated his daeth cause i grew up hearing bad things a bout him from my dad and uncle......i feel bad when i think about it now.......i became i MJ fan to late.....  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:19 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter

wow

yurp

i uhhhhhh celebrated his daeth cause i grew up hearing bad things a bout him from my dad and uncle......i feel bad when i think about it now.......i became i MJ fan to late.....

well my family still had the pre concieved notion he made himself white, but other than that my whole family is a fan pf his music, mostly me, my niece, and nephew  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 pm
I think it is okay to become a fan after his death, because now people now the good in him except beleiving all the negative things about him when he was alive. It's better to celebrate his life then to celebrate the fact that he died..  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:46 pm
OmgItsDee_x
I think it is okay to become a fan after his death, because now people now the good in him except beleiving all the negative things about him when he was alive. It's better to celebrate his life then to celebrate the fact that he died..

AMEN!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:48 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

AMEN!

AMEN TO THAT!! xp  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:50 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

AMEN!

AMEN TO THAT!! xp
WOO HOO.!! PRAiSE MICHAEL.! ;]  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out