Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its Never Too Late

Back to Guilds

This guild is for people who want to have fun and meet new people. We have contests, discussions, and many other threads. So join now! 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Writing, Free 

Reply 5. Contest and Arenas
Our first contest! (((CLOSED))) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is Anthony Lee
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:15 pm
We will have 1 contest every month for those of you who want to participate, and each month the prize will be worth more than 15,000! Prizes will only be awarded to FIRST place, the judges of the dream avitar is Bambi44 and 0xMidnightStarx0

In this months contest you will make a dream Avitar on tektek.org. This contest starts on August 16th 2009 and ends on September 16th 2009.

There will be some rules for this event:

1. No using your Avi, we want you to create one not display yours.

2. Give us a brief discreption on what your charactor is about.

3. We want you to give your created avitar a name.

4. Dont create an avi that someone had already posted on here, that will lead to you being thrown out of the contest.

If you are woundering what the prize this month is, well its a Luck Key. You can sell it for gold or open a chest that you find!

If you do not know how to add your dream avitar to this forum post please contact Bambi44 or 0xMidnightStarx0, but we'll give you instruction's any way.

1. Go to tektek.com
2. Press dream avatar
3. Press start dream avatar
4. When your done press save right below your avatar
5. It should take you to a diffrent screen, then at the right of your avatar there should be a code, press BBcode then copy that code..
6. Paste that code here when your done!
7. And your DONE.

Note:

We would appreciate if you tell your friends about our guild and the contests!

And one more thing that we would HIGHLY appreciate, if you would adverise us. Just go to the announcments and copy one of the codes for our banners!

-Thanks

. Miyuki-Kaminari totalling a 81-90

0x-wanderer-x0 totalling a 88-90

demonikrokkstarr77 totalling a 77-90

Gold-Protection totalling a 75-90

Just A Fly On The Wall: 74-90

Jazlyn90 totalling a 68-90

VxV_acid--rain_VxV totalling a 53-90

0x-Luvie_the_duckie-0x totalling a 50-90

SchizoSpazz totalling a 50-90

Mj ThRiLLeR LH totalling a 49-90

. xXH i k a r i N a m iXx totalling a 42-90

daydreamer2882 totalling a 39-90

0xxwaterstarxx0 totalling a 32-90

Yummy_Dani_Is_Rawr totalling a 25-90

THESE ARE THE RATINGS, SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT BE IN THERE AND IM SORRY FOR THAT sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Winner:
No one until the 16 of September!

BlackList / Banned
No one has broken any rules or cheated yet.  

Kadoon

Dapper Gawker

II-DreamyWafflez-II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image

Description: Nothing like a picnic in the summer eh?
My entry is a picnic outfit - The perfect thing to do in this weather!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image

Description: Who wants to feel my wrath?
My Entry is a sexy angel of darkness- "see my cute lil halo?....heehee.....my horns are really hidden under my cute lil smile."  

hikari xx MULE
Crew

Mj ThRiLLeR LH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 am
User Image

Description:Any one wanna mess with the Sgt.?
Name:Sgt. Asassinator!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image

Xx-Devils-Reject-xX and her trust worthy spirit Haiti The Doberman Wander through the shadowy depths of the night and hunt for victims. They enjoy feeding of the blood of others. It's what keeps them alive and able to wander during the day... Her bats that never stray to far act as guardians when her and Haiti sleep. She enjoys the warmth and deep connection she has with her spirit Haiti for he is her other half. He acts as her protector and best friend. They talk of the past years when she and him were younger and he could shape shift and how today he is massive and strong. He never liked being obedient just as Xx-Devils-Reject-xX never did. Because of their dislike for rules and obligations they chose to be apart from their fellow peers. Now they often hunt them and play cat and mouse games with them. As she and Haiti slumber, every so often, she dreams of a world of total darkness where she is the one all around turn to for guidance. She often tell Haiti this reacuring dream and he says that she may have the rare gift of fore sight that gives her the power to see the future and it's possibilities as people make choices and change the future. Xx-Devils-Reject-xX isn't sure when in the future this will happen of if what Haiti says isn't true but for not her and Haiti continue their path vampires.  

Jazlyn90

_Girs-Waffles-Of-Doom_

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image
Item List:
Gimpi 6th gen.
Midnight Gothic Bat Choker
Kitty Slippers
Gothic Veil
G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt

she is a gothic/lolita doll ready for what her life may prepare. she is what some might call a scene kind of girl but in my eyes she is one of a kind. her name is: ThE_mAgIcAl_CuPcAkE_Of__dOoM  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:36 am
User Image
Total Value: 6,218,506 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gaia-tan
Gaia-tan
Gaia-tan
Rainbow Neko Cosplay
Rainbow Neko Cosplay
Rainbow Neko Cosplay
Rainbow Stripes Speedies Bottom
Gogh Reed 7th Gen.
Gogh Reed 7th Gen.
Gogh Reed
Starbabies
Gogh Reed 7th Gen.
Cloud
Uncanny Form

Descripition: She a girl who love rainbow as u can see. This is an outfit when I'm happy.
Her name is Happy rainbow 15 star  

daydreamer2882

5,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image

This one to me kind of resembles my natural dark nature (It's dark, the avatar is wearing a lot of black, is a vampire), but all the colorful glittery stuff and the moon is a way of trying to bring the light into the dark so that it's not quite as depressing. The dragon and Seberus is there because even vampires need love (but since they're mythological and don't have bodies, she can't kill her companions)
Name- Mistress of the Dark 84  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 am
User Image

She enjoys water and the color blue alot. Also you cant trust her. twisted
Her name is Water_Angel_and_Demon  

doodlebob7

Romantic Explorer

6,875 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

fallenstarr77

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:55 pm
User Image
Description: She's an undead rock star, obviously. She doesn't accept criticism well; everyone must be a fan or die.
Name: Demonik-rokk-starr  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:09 pm
demonikrokkstarr77
User Image
Sorry I'm too tired to rewrite my description and name...I'll do it later.

She's a demonic rocker with a bad attitude and a love to kill. She doesn't like criticism, so you like her or die. Name: Demonik Rokk Starr.

(I realize the name is basically the same as mine, but that's because I had to start a new account and wanted to use that name.)  

Ahryssa

Layouts-AT-Midnight-Mule

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:23 am
User Image
Total Value: 991,261 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Grace of Aphrodite
Chuchip's Blessing
Inari's Beads
Fallen Wish 4th Gen.
Celestial Gold Slinky Split Dress

Name: Cloudeen.
Shes the mistress of the clouds living in a castle, hight in the sky. She has no family, just a pet dragon whom she was raised with. She isn't as old as she may look and sometimes not as kind. Her heart is pure but she can have a bad temper and get into some nasty fights! Cloudeen is colour coordinated and very pretty, hoping for her prince to sweep her away.

Btw well done everyone so far!

[I edited this as i hadn't out much before due to busyness]  
5. Contest and Arenas

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas