vocaloid rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamenridershadow009

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 pm
The story
Yami is a boy who lives on his own in a house thats far to big for one person. He has been working on a program That will search for certain programs and create a body for computer programs. It will allow them to live just like humans. He has desided to test it out on the vocaloid programs. he has Installed them on the main computer and is ready to start it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:49 pm
Yami was at the main computer typing "okay now to load the program and and start it" he said as the program loaded and when he started I message poped up on screen 'please wait...'  

kamenridershadow009

Kira528

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 pm
That's when Yami got an E-Mail. It's from a Vocal Computer Software name Felt. It reads "Hi Hi~!! Nice to meet you~!! You want to be friends?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:07 pm
Len simply sighed and grunted. He felt slightly odd, but kept it to himself. "Now, where am I-" He couldn't finish his sentence as suddenly he was transported somewhere... In the front of Yami's screen. He gulped and looked around at the odd space. "W-Where am I..?!" This time he asked though, his voice came out slightly panicked.  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:44 pm
Rin walked in the kitchen humming.She looked in the fridge.O.o;;;; *panics*WHERES THE ORANGE JUICE!?*looks around*then she saw an orange laying on the table.well theres an orange so i guess its okay... she grabbed the orange and went to the vocaloid pool.She was hanging out in the sunlight until all she saw where sparks.she got frightend.soon everything was fading and she was in thin blank air.Rin cried.she was once again in the computer."help"she cried."please"then she saw len.*Runs up to len*hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 pm
Len gasped in slight surprise, soon relaxing when his mind processed that it was just his dear sister. He then hugged her back, tightly. "Rin..? Rin... relax.." he murmured to her, trying to hide the fact that he was terrified himself. Len sighed, happy that he at least had his most important person next to him.  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 pm
i think that program was a spam!!!where are we!?Wait we are in yami's computer!how did that happen!!!????Im soo confused at the moment sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:18 pm
"Huh?" Len couldn't help but chuckle at his sister. "I... Really don't know." He admitted, chuckling sheepishly. He looked around. "Where is he anyways?"  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 am
i have no idea...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 am
The blonde headed boy sighed in slight annoyance now and then grabbed his sisters hand, grinning. "Well, if he's not here, then why don't we explore for now?"  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 am
well i guess~*walks around with Len* everything is data and digital!!!Len... i have a weird feeling...all of a sudden there was a blue flash!Rin and Len were out of the computer, and they were humans!!!!*Looks at Len*Is it true?Are we humans?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 am
Len stayed quiet for a moment, shocked at what happened. The first thing he did was reach out to touch his face, feeling the smooth and warm skin. Then he looked at his sister and hugged her tightly, smiling. "I don't know... But I hope it is..."  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:48 am
I...I... can't believe it... before we were just some singing program but now its different...*smiles*hugs Len tightly*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:54 am
Len looked around while still hugging his sister. "So... How did this manage to happen?" He chuckled and let go of her, smiling at her. "Now what?"  

Eiprej

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 am
Lets go walk around Tokyo since we are humans now!Rin smiled and grabbed Lens hand.they both went outside and glazed at the beautiful city.Wow!It's so amazing!  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff