Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
About Masumi~[Edit] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:56 pm
Masumi H. Dekata (Or our own 'Lady Kusakage') has left due to stress because of certain problems within the guild that have cracked her own incredible mental capabilities.

She has left the position of Kusakage to me, but I intend to pass it on as soon as I can.

I will come up with a test to decide the new Kusakage as I temporarily hold the position in matters that might come up.

Everyone understand?

Masumi's Back! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm
I understand everything but the part where you said you won't be Kusakage. You're probably like, the only person in Grass who is capable.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 pm
That's what the test is designed for. I have no intention or want to take the Kage title, and after that I'll be leaving the village to go live as a hermit somewhere and travel the guild, going from village to village. I want to see if I can get something accepted where I can make my own subforum for a mountain range or something that Lenon can go live in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm
That's not good. Ryoko was gonna leave also, wandering around to spend the little time he has left before his madness overtakes him.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:12 pm
Well then, would you and your madness like some company?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm
Sure. He's currently in the secret ninja base under the cloud dorms.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm
So...she's left everything completely? Or just taking a break? I mean honestly, I don't see how these things build up so much stress. I was crew, I was the hokage, you didn't see me stressing out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:17 pm
thefire158
So...she's left everything completely? Or just taking a break? I mean honestly, I don't see how these things build up so much stress. I was crew, I was the hokage, you didn't see me stressing out.

But you weren't in Masumi's position. She was seen as bad by the general member populace, no? Look at what Pyro said to her. It had to go somewhere, and I guess it just built up.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 pm
What was the Pyro incedent? Where, even?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 pm
You probably weren't online at the time. It was on the main forum, But I don't think it was up that long. I wouldn't know, I wasn't online at the time either, I've just seen the message.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:32 pm
Plexilate
What was the Pyro incedent? Where, even?

Main forum open to the public. Pyro being a ********.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:40 pm
Long of the short, he insulted me and masumi, complemented one person and told the rest of the guild to ******** off. Either way, she and I are in similar situations. I am tired of getting constantly yelled at for doing my job, and rah constantly trying to get me kicked out. Him and naro both obviously don't want me in there. As such, I was getting ready to leave too.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 pm
No! We need someone like you around to enforce those rules! And besides, I need a tutor to start doing stuff like that. Pwease? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 pm
eek
No. I know I don't always agree with you 100% of the time, but if both of the strict crew members disappear then there would be no one to try and enforce the rules.

EDIT: Lol, same time, same subject with Lenon.  

Plexilate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm
There would be, but the thing is, we (sumi and I) did all that work. Nobody else did. They just sat around doing nothing. I mean yeah perky and sen did their work approving stuff, as did havok, but I constantly saw problems in profiles everywhere, things that should have been noticed if the kages/crew/vc did their job, but instead they went unnoticed. I am tired of doing all the work and everyone else sitting on their hands yelling "We did all this!"  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff