Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MJ Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Michael had Lung Cancer? I never heard that he did but I heard people on here talk about it. But if he did, wouldn't it be on the news because of his autopsy results and all that?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:53 pm
His autospy results aren't going to be announced, though, which sucks a**.
I, also, did not know he had lung cancer.

edyluewho

Friend

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:01 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
His autospy results aren't going to be announced, though, which sucks a**.
I, also, did not know he had lung cancer.
They would have still said something about him having lung cancer. It's like...important....I think....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:07 pm
He might have had Lung Cancer. Actually, no one will ever know, since the autospy results haven`t been released yet. The third autospy might even be a rumor.  

aloeveriea

Lover

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 pm
petit mitaines
He might have had Lung Cancer. Actually, no one will ever know, since the autospy results haven`t been released yet. The third autospy might even be a rumor.
I thought I heard somewhere that Katherine Jackson came out and said that the third autopsy wasn't true. I think I heard it but I'm pretty sure I did.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
I thought I heard somewhere that Katherine Jackson came out and said that the third autopsy wasn't true. I think I heard it but I'm pretty sure I did.

you're right
Katherine did come out and said that there was no third autopsy
as for the Lung Cancer thing, we might not know until the autopsy report comes out, and that's gonna be a long while as they are still investigating his death.
however, I doubt that if he did lung cancer, it would have helped cause his death, as the investigators came to the conclusion that the injection Conrad Murray gave him was a deadly dose and was what caused his death  

UnKnown Bitter

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff