Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply School//Escuela
Hi :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?!
  yes.
View Results

Endearment

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm
I just joined the guild today and I really like it here so far. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me with my Spanish personally like PMing each other daily. English may not be my first or second language, but I am very fluent, so if you need help with your English, I can help you that =) So here's the thing: I can understand Spanish (as long as it isn't too fast or too much slang, haha). I'm just really not confident with saying it out loud and talking to people. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me get over that bump and just practice :] Thank you!

I am also going to start taking Spanish online again once school starts. I'd also appreciate it if anyone can look over my big projects like checking for errors and whatnot. I'm not asking anyone to do it, trust me, just to help me out with certain grammars and words. Againnn thanks heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm
►RaiNbow◄
Well I'm not the best in Spanish[writing] but i can still get around if you like i would be glad to help you. Also with me is my sister and I'm sure she would not mind helping wither. PM me if you wish.

►OnFiRe

dltltr

High-functioning Smoker

Endearment

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 pm
Gracias por la oferta. Mi español no es la mejor...lo siento sweatdrop pero quiero mejorar.

edit: feel free to correct me in anything I type wrong! The Spanish class I'm taking is more about writing because it's online. I check with translators from time to time, but I'm learning to do it less because after all, you can't take the translators with you in real life. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 am
Endearment
Gracias por la oferta. Mi español no es la mejor...lo siento sweatdrop pero quiero mejorar.

edit: feel free to correct me in anything I type wrong! The Spanish class I'm taking is more about writing because it's online. I check with translators from time to time, but I'm learning to do it less because after all, you can't take the translators with you in real life. =)

Also in google Translate [yeah i use it sometimes too] they have different translations based on different countries.  

dltltr

High-functioning Smoker

l Mei l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 am
i'll be more than GLAD to help you. spanish is my natal language, and i went to school in my country ( dominican republic) so i know spanish grammar. if u need any help, just pm me and i can help you. i'll be happy to smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:27 pm
polly107
i'll be more than GLAD to help you. spanish is my natal language, and i went to school in my country ( dominican republic) so i know spanish grammar. if u need any help, just pm me and i can help you. i'll be happy to smile
gracias por su oferta ^^ i have a big problem with using nos, lo and all that. can you please explain it more to me ?  

Endearment

missmk5594

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 pm
Haha, I Joined Today Too.. I'm Not As Good At Spanish As You Guys Though, I've Only Had One Semester Of Spanish :3

But I'll Be One Of Your Spanish Buddies !

~ heart Me Encantan Las Fresas!!! heart ~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 pm
missmk5594
Haha, I Joined Today Too.. I'm Not As Good At Spanish As You Guys Though, I've Only Had One Semester Of Spanish :3

But I'll Be One Of Your Spanish Buddies !

~ heart Me Encantan Las Fresas!!! heart ~

hola! yay podemos ser amigos de aprendizaje jeje razz  

Endearment

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm
I'm fluent in both languages. I can teach, though I don't think I'm that good at teaching.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:37 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
I'm fluent in both languages. I can teach, though I don't think I'm that good at teaching.
ohh thank you either way ;] it's the thought that counts and it feels good to know i have someone wanting to teach me even though i may be impossible xd  

Endearment

School//Escuela

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff