Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Glitchy Glitchy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 pm
Did your Sims' arms twist backward? A strange message show up? Tell us about it! Tell me about those bizzare encounters in your Sims 2 neighbourhood!

-Onion mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:43 pm
One of my teens' faces turned blue (The blinky blue that means that something's missing) and a couple of my vampires have had blinky blue fangs that stay in one place so they show up in weird spots on their faces.

Oh, and this one time while I was on Vacation two of my three character family had left to go somewhere and their taxi arrived to take them home. The last person was stuck because he kept trying to walk off of the lot but it wouldn't let him.

I hadn't saved for half of the vacation. sad  

AngelKeeper2k1

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:18 pm
AngelKeeper2k1
One of my teens' faces turned blue (The blinky blue that means that something's missing) and a couple of my vampires have had blinky blue fangs that stay in one place so they show up in weird spots on their faces.

Oh, and this one time while I was on Vacation two of my three character family had left to go somewhere and their taxi arrived to take them home. The last person was stuck because he kept trying to walk off of the lot but it wouldn't let him.

I hadn't saved for half of the vacation. sad

That's strange! Never happened to me before!

Something kinda similar happened though. My whole sim turned into a silhouette! Actually first he was invisible, then he turned shadowy, THEN he was back to normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 am
In my game when toddlers become children, whatever adult is holding them, their arms pull a 180 and the child is attached their head until tell them to move lol  

Umi_Goddess

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm
Umi_Goddess
In my game when toddlers become children, whatever adult is holding them, their arms pull a 180 and the child is attached their head until tell them to move lol

Oh yeah! Weird when that happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 pm
Oh, I just remembered this one time when a sims was potty training a toddler, the toddler disappeared and then I saw her face coming out of the other sim's torso.

She got stuck so she was about where he would hold her, but was still sitting and potty training.

She was potty training into his lower intestines... confused  

AngelKeeper2k1

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 pm
AngelKeeper2k1
Oh, I just remembered this one time when a sims was potty training a toddler, the toddler disappeared and then I saw her face coming out of the other sim's torso.

She got stuck so she was about where he would hold her, but was still sitting and potty training.

That is so weird...I swear, I almost fell out of my chair right now while reading that. So weird. Actually, it just so happens I have a phobia for thinking or looking at the human anatomy. So the toddler-in-torso thing really freaked me out! LOL!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 pm
This happened to me today, so I filmed it, and put it on Youtube for the heck of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Krj-coSBA  

golden-cat143

golden-cat143

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:49 pm
AngelKeeper2k1

Oh my gosh! That totally happened to me once! It was so weird... I took a picture of it too:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:42 am
I mostly get graphic glitches like here but I sometimes get the toddler growing up to a child but still sitting like a toddler one and such. XD  

Flufftastic Fluffy

golden-cat143

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 am
Flufftastic Fluffy
I mostly get graphic glitches like here but I sometimes get the toddler growing up to a child but still sitting like a toddler one and such. XD

That must be very amusing. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 am
I've had that pic happen before. I have two other interesting ones.
1) I have one character that as soon as I go back to her house, no matter what she was doing before or where she was, she always ends up standing in front of the mailbox with nothing in her action cue.
2) This happened in the original Sims. I had gone back to the neighborhood when one of my Sims was in the shower, and when I came back to the house another day, when he got out of the shower, he did not have a blurry screen or the desire to dress. I finally had to make him go to the dresser and change into something. (so yes I can now say that Sims have the anatomy of Barbie dolls)  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items