Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
An idea you guys may like. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 pm
This is just something random that I thought of but I thought you guys would like the idea. Tell me if you think its stupid though.

Ok, after reading through alot of the thread here, I thought of this.
If MJ was your boyfriend, what year/music video/movie/concert/whatever else you would like to add to that list, would you like him to be from.

Rules,
1) Pick 1 version of him that you liked best.
2) No one can pick the same MJ from the list above. Everybody has to have a different version of him.
3) post the pic, of the version of him that you are talking about.
4) now that you have picked your version that you like of Michael, he can be what I like to call imbf, which means Imaginary boyfriend. That way everyone can have a clone of him as a boy friend.
5) you can pick from the same year as long as it is a differnet version of him, from a different video. But this is only video wise...if it is the same year, it cant be out side the video pic....and by that I mean. Say during the Bad era, cant be the MJ from a photo shoot or concert version of this era, but you can pick another video such as Smooth Criminal.
6) any questions, ask me. When I confirm him as your imbf, I'll write your name down below, saying no one else can pick this version of him.
7) you can already guess this one, first come first serve basis, type of rule.
edit: rule 8 ) You can have a concert picture/version of him, but here is what it must be like. you must have the name of the song that he is performing while doing so. Smooth Criminal for example, will be the same on stage as it is in the music video. Within 5 years of making it. If he is a bit older, and in concert, wearing the smooth criminal outfit, you'll be fine. Just as long as it isnt the same song/video as someone else picks.

This thread is for imagination purposes only.

Well I guess Ill start.
I love the Smooth Criminal version of him, but I think since I seen him in the Men in Black movie, from another thread, I'll go with that one...Because I'm thinking of a fanfiction idea, on how to get him enrolled in the men in black. I used to watch the Men in Black cartoon series all of the time, so it may be easy, or hopefully easy for me to try to do this and I'll post a picture soon. I might draw it, I dont know yet.
so now it is your turn. Tell me which MJ that you would like to be your imbf.

oh and by imaginary, only thing that I mean by that is, he isnt your real boyfriend in real life, but this is away that you can, through your imagination. So have fun with it.

approved list
HouseMDFan25- Men In Black MJ
FrenchLollipop- Dirty Diana-1980's
OmgItsDee_x-Say Say Say-1983
TotalDarkness13- Bad- 1990's
UnKnown Bitter- Scream- 1990's HIStory
petit mitaines- Victory tour-1984
Invisible BloodyKitty- Thriller-1980's
Cra_zeey854- Smooth Criminal-1987
ChunChe- The way you make me feel-1987  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 pm
I know this isnt the men and black picture, but he is wearing the outfit, and this is one of my favorite pictures, so ill go with this one. Idea came from the men in black MJ tribute, fan made video i posted in another thread.

User Image  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Ok, i love the Michael from the 80's the most, the Dirty Diana music video, and the short movie, Captain EO ;]

User Image

Love him so much ♥

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 pm
Okay i'll give it a try. Michael 1983 (Say Say Say) video. He looks great in this era, ;]

User Image  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 pm
I like this one of him.It was in 1987. It's in the Bad music video. So cute. smile
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:41 pm
TotalDarkness13
I like this one of him. I don't know what year I think in the 90's. He was most likely 29 in this picture. Well, Bad was released two days after his birthday so I figured he was 29. It was in the Bad era. So cute. smile
User Image

so many words come in my head about this picture, but the one im gonna type is flawless. ;]

FrenchLollipop

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:43 pm
ok, you guys are on the approved list. MJ is is now your imbf.
So do you guys like this idea?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 pm
HouseMDFan25

yesssssssss. ;]
I think its brilliant,
my heart is just gonna explode <3

FrenchLollipop

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 pm
FrenchLollipop
HouseMDFan25

yesssssssss. ;]
I think its brilliant,
Lol. I love the idea! Mj is finally mine! *hugs mj*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 pm
FrenchLollipop
HouseMDFan25

yesssssssss. ;]
I think its brilliant,

Thank you smile
i was afraid you guys would think it was a bit pointless.
but it makes my imagination explode, like you said about your heart razz  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:49 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
I like this one of him. I don't know what year I think in the 90's. He was most likely 29 in this picture. Well, Bad was released two days after his birthday so I figured he was 29. It was in the Bad era. So cute. smile
User Image

so many words come in my head about this picture, but the one im gonna type is flawless. ;]
lol I fell in love with this picture as soon as I saw it. smile Love it soooooooooo much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:51 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
HouseMDFan25

yesssssssss. ;]
I think its brilliant,
Lol. I love the idea! Mj is finally mine! *hugs mj*

Thanks razz
and there are alot of different versions of him, that way we can all have him :p
well just us here on the guild, we're the only ones cool enough, lol.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
User Image

lol I fell in love with this picture as soon as I saw it. smile Love it soooooooooo much.

its really a great picture!
...i wish we could pop into a picture and be there =[

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm
I know you guys cant pop into the pic, with you imbf, maybe you can write a fanfic with you in it, with him. I know I'm totally doing that with the men in black version.
and you guys can use the story line of the music video that you picked. He did make alot of them into movie like, music videos, so it is worth a try. I know its not the same as being there, but at least it lets you mind wonder a bit.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
User Image

its really a great picture!
...i wish we could pop into a picture and be there =[
That would be awesome! Oh...we could only hope...  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff