Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
If I was a mutant... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutants are...
  Rugged sexy pieces of man meat like Wolverine
  Cute nerds swinging around on webs who aren't really mutants...
  Guild members who think Ia-chu clearly has something on the mind
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 pm
I don't know what powers I'd want. LAWL

What powers would you want if you were a mutant and why?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 pm
I would have picked the third choice but Wolvie is hot! *laughs* Okay as for your question...hm....

I'm not sure I've been asked this a few times but I don't really know. I guess part of me would like to be a shape shifter because then I could change whenever I like ya know? Be able to be someone else completely and see how live goes and just reinvent myself how and when I want so easily but then I think what I forgot what I looked like and who I was.

I thought of plant control I think it would be cool to control plants and make things grow and bloom and stuff, but then with how I see humans and my way of thinking I'd probably quickly become Poison Ivy or something like that.

I thought of being able to sync up with any kind of electronic be able to watch through any camera out there to see what's going on, slip into any computer I want to get whatever information I want, control wires and such but *shrugs* I don't know.

I really don't know bro.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm
Neat! Just don't turn evil! whee

If I was a mutant, I think I'd like to be psychic/telepathic/whatever. You know, read people's minds, move things, speak to people's minds etc.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 pm
I would be unable to die, plains-walker, unable to be controlled by others by my mind, body or spirit, able to fly, and can become anything I want to be. That would be me!! 3nodding  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:34 am
I used to think I would want to fly or have super speed or something like that, but now I think I'd like Wolverine's healing factor. Or the ability to heal anyone, including myself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 pm
I'd be a shape-shifter. And totally a badguy. twisted  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 pm
I would want immortality, and invulnerability. Speaking of invulnerability, have any of you noticed that in the old Superman TV show, superman deflects all of the bullets with his invulnerability, but ducks when the gun is thrown at him?

And speaking of super-hero-type-like-people, who would want the power rangers to save their city? They might have killed the bad guy but they just destroyed half the city as well. Why not let the evil robot run out of battery power?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Bro: Really? Well I could see that would make things easier and could be kind of cool.

Ravin: *blinks* Wow, sounds like God Mode to me but hey that might just be me.

Purple: *chuckles* That sounds like a good power to have and a good one to have on your team. ^_^

Dude: That doesn't surprise me in the least. lol

miller: Interesting choice there. *laughs* Oh that's a big joke about Superman. He can deflect bullets, but the gun would hurt or kill him. Be running joke.

I don't know Shape Shifting powers would be cool I guess IF you got to have the powers too of the one you shape shifted too.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 pm
Yeah I know, Moon. I just put it there for redundency's sake. There's also one about how many people are killed by the bullets that ricochet off of superman.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 pm
People killed by bullets ricoched of superman, and then he dies from having the gun thrown at him. (LOL - I never even noticed)

You think the power rangers are bad at destroying the city while saving it, you should watch old episodes of "Megas XLR".  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 pm
I wiki'd that, I remember that show. The robot had a car for a head. The "5 minutes 'til the end of the show buton" hehehe.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:44 pm
Moonracer
Bro: Really? Well I could see that would make things easier and could be kind of cool.

Kind of? Watch Jean in the 3rd X-Men movie. SCARY ninja

Iakun

Iakun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:46 pm
aamiller321
I would want immortality, and invulnerability. Speaking of invulnerability, have any of you noticed that in the old Superman TV show, superman deflects all of the bullets with his invulnerability, but ducks when the gun is thrown at him?

And speaking of super-hero-type-like-people, who would want the power rangers to save their city? They might have killed the bad guy but they just destroyed half the city as well. Why not let the evil robot run out of battery power?

Stronger than befoooooore, Goooooooooo Zeeeoooooooooo~~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:35 pm
Miller: *laughs* Oh I hadn't heard that one but that's funny! I never even thought of that but man it's so true. I wonder how many have died because of it.

Dude: Oh man I remember that show! I LOVED that show it was so funny! I loved some of the stuff he installed into it and some of the labels of the buttons. Oh that show cracked me up wish it was still around sometimes.

Bro: Oh believe me I know what telekinetic powers can do after all I'm a huge X-Men fan remember? I know Jean is the strongest telepathic, at least by the comics and stuff. I'm sure she is...though I never cared for her. *holds up hands in surrender* I promise I will eventually have a chance to watch that movie.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:02 am
It seems that I'm not the only one that liked that show.

For anyone that's interrested, I do have the whole show in torrent form.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff