Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Pictures Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm
Ok I have two questions/ favours.
I was wondering where you guys find your MJ pictures, is it anywhere but photobucket or image search? any other sites?
so post the links to websites, where you find your pictures of MJ, so everyone else may have a reference.
here is one that I have,
http://www.MJJPictures.com/
and if the link doesnt work, i'll repost it in a second. because I just typed the link up.

and the second favor is asking, do any of you guys have any pictures of him from "Dangerous" concert version, like the men and black type outfit. I've been looking and I've only been able to find 3.
here are the 3 I've found and one of them moves. But i would like non moving pics if you can find them please. short hair if possible (so he would look like agent M, version of him) but if you cant find any more short hair pics of him, thats ok smile longer hair is fine too smile hair grows, lol.

User Image
User Image
User Image

any picture will be fine, so if you can help i'll be very thankful you guys smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:16 pm
MJJPictures.com is a website I use for my pictures. I also use Google Images and Photobucket. : P  

aloeveriea

Lover

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 pm
petit mitaines
MJJPictures.com is a website I use for my pictures. I also use Google Images and Photobucket. : P

lol same here.
but i still cant find dangerous pictures 0.o im working on it though, would you know where I could find some more pics of him. I picked the Men in Black MJ for my imbf, lol. and since he wasnt on the movie so much, I'm trying to find pics of him similar to that out fit.
thanks btw  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 pm
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines

lol same here.
but i still cant find dangerous pictures 0.o im working on it though, would you know where I could find some more pics of him. I picked the Men in Black MJ for my imbf, lol. and since he wasnt on the movie so much, I'm trying to find pics of him similar to that out fit.
thanks btw

Oh, I have no idea where to find pictures of him in the similar outfit. O:  

aloeveriea

Lover

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:56 pm
well if anyone doesnt have or know where to find the pictures, does anyone know which concert/ which performance or award show those pics were taken in. I forgot, but i thought it was some award show, like the grammys or something, im not sure...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:01 pm
HouseMDFan25
well if anyone doesnt have or know where to find the pictures, does anyone know which concert/ which performance or award show those pics were taken in. I forgot, but i thought it was some award show, like the grammys or something, im not sure...

Sorry but no. ):

I have to say, the pictures you included were hot. Especially the first one. Tee hee.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm
HouseMDFan25

It should be the 1995 VMAs
that performance was EPIC!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 pm
I can't help and notice his uhh area in the third pic xd redface  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 pm
UnKnown Bitter

Lolol, same here. Its the first thing I noticed. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:35 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Lolol, same here. Its the first thing I noticed. xD

Same here lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

Thank you so much. I have to go look for the video now xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 pm
UnKnown Bitter

lol, i noticed too.
haha, I think the second pic is the best for me.

and i have one more question...my grandmother really doesnt like some of his dance moves, like in the first picture. What can I tell her the next time she complains? any ideas?
I mean I dont see anything wrong with the way his dances, I mean i've seen....um more graphic, if you get what I mean. xp  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:59 pm
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

Sorry but no. ):

I have to say, the pictures you included were hot. Especially the first one. Tee hee.
thanks xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

Thank you so much. I have to go look for the video now xp

no prob hun
and yes find the video
that whole performance... makes me wish so badly I was born in the 80's so that in the 90's I could've gone to a concert XD  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter

lol, i noticed too.
haha, I think the second pic is the best for me.

and i have one more question...my grandmother really doesnt like some of his dance moves, like in the first picture. What can I tell her the next time she complains? any ideas?
I mean I dont see anything wrong with the way his dances, I mean i've seen....um more graphic, if you get what I mean. xp

Well the only thing I can think of is the fact that it's like his signature thing XD
and yeah he has done more graphic (but I don't mind XD)
tell her that when he dances, he's just doing what the music makes him feel
that's what he said to Oprah
he'd grab his crotch because the rthym of the music just conveid something in him to do it
he was an impulsive dancer almost  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces