i totalled a car...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:07 pm
i got in my first car accident ever today. I hit a woman named mildred... she was born in 1921... neutral why did i hit mildred? because mildred was stopped in the middle of the road and i did not see her. I did not see her because the giant black SUV infront of me was blocking my view... and then the giant black SUV swurved to the side, didn't break, just veered off onto the shoulder and i'm thinkin "what the-OH s**t!" and even though i slammed on my breaks it happened to be raining and i slide right into the back end of mildred's gold 2001 buick regal. yeeah. I totalled her car, i ******** that s**t up good.

and get this, why was mildred stopped in the road? because mildred hit Geri and Darren Rust in their big toyota tundra. yeah... yeeeeeah.

Thankfully no one was hurt. Aside from the shooting pain in my chest and back atleast what that's whiplash for yeah. And now my insure is going to spike up... and my car is undrivable at the moment.. and my insure isn't going to help me fix it at all because they don't cover damage to my vehicle only the ones i hit mrgreen

So lazy hippies i just wanted to encourage you all to wear seatbelts and give you the chance to say "farewell!" to the once debt free CP you all knew, as i will now be plummeted into charges that i can't afford. yay.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 am
NOOOOOOOB

sorry will actually read your post now

Awww, that sucks. Old people should be taken to a place like in Futurama, like a death star for old people.

And welcome to debtville! Population: everyone  

primaI
Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:18 pm
That's crap! And really crazy. Haha. You hit someone who had already hit someone. What kind of car do/did you drive?
I have two cars, and neither one is driveable. And neither of them is my fault. Haha
I got this clunker from my uncle, but it's my dream car so I will NEVER get rid of that b***h, and the other, my parents bought me because they didn't want to fix the Camaro, but it's just as ******** up as the Camaro. It needs FOUR cadalidic converters, and for that car, they're like $450 a piece. AND. In California, we can't rebuild CCs. They have to be new when we put them on. So HARDEEHARHARRRR!! In their faces. It would have been cheaper to just fix the Camaro.

But that's all on them. I just have to register the thing, and I refuse to do that until it's driveable.

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games