Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Nightingale of Moonlight
Busy? Be Late? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you keep us updated if you'll be slow or gone?
  Yes, I will -nods-
  Maybe I will -shrugs little-
  No, people can guess -evil laugh-
View Results

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 pm
This topic is for if a person will be busy and not on often can put it here so we know you'll be slow so you won't be removed for not keeping up. If you are going on vacation or somewhere without access to Gaia for a time then tell us here too so we know what is going on and so you can remain a member even if you are not active due to business or activities in real life. I know this cause I get busy and at times have to try and keep up with things if I have to so as long as anyone going to be slow posts here their reasons then they won't be sent a PM after a month or two because we'll know why they aren't active. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Your Name Isn't Here On This List And You Have A Job Or Schooling Or Anything That Makes You Slow In Being Active Then Post Your Reason:

1.) MaroonIce
2.) krystal_the_man_tamer
3.) DeathsMercy
4.) X PhoenixPrincess X
5.) suenya92
6.) Lil sofia23
7.) Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
8.) Storky111
9.) atnok
10.) suenya92
11.) Kai Kyuubi
12.) niltag
13.) nero-blackheart
14.) Starrymite
15.) Luna_Wraith
16.) silverlocs333
17.) BlackRose193

So! If you have anything like work, school, family, personal stuff, a carrier or anything going on then please tell us so we know what's going on with you and why you'll be slow so we all know what's going on and you don't get removed for inactivity. ^_^ Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 pm
I just started my senior year in high school and some of my classes are harder and need a lot of my attention when I get home so I might be on and off on different days, but I promise I will do as much as I can to be on.  

MaroonIce

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Okay, that's fine and I understand. School should come first. Thank you for telling us. ^_^ Hope your senior year goes great and that you enjoy it with lots of great memories.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 pm
mines the same as hers actually only I'm taking 2 years of school at the same time its all very time consuming  

krystal_the_man_tamer

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 pm
Alright, no problem. School in my opinion should come first because if you don't pass then you get held back and that messes up future plans and everything. Thanks for telling us ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:08 pm
I think as long as you all try to be active, it should be alright. However, I think this thread is more for people that are leaving for an extended period of time. I, myself, know of how difficult school can be, attending the University of Florida, and whatnot. Regardless, Gaia is a great stress reliever and as long as you "find some time", everything should be handy-dandy. biggrin

IF you are wondering, I'm just a freshman! So if you high school students need any advice about courses, or about certain college requirements, or certain activities to get accepted into a university, just send me a message, I will be glad to help!

I also know alot about college AA transfers, seeing as I graduated with my AA degree from Edison State College, before even graduating high school, I am sure I can be of help! So send me your questions, I know a lot about the college/high school admissions process.  

DeathsMercy
Vice Captain

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 am
Okay what I been told through PM and phone from some users:
Atnok is busy with trying to get a new computer cause his other one died and is having to deal with some court stuff last I heard.
Phenoix is going to be visiting her grandma for a week for any who didn't know through her mass PM.
lilsofia is busy with work
So they are excused as is anyone who is busy with work, school, ect. are excused just let me know in PM or in here if you can so I and others know why you are excused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:02 am
Okay update on 2 members:
Lil sofia23 is busy with work so she will be slow and is excused (I know this cause I'm her older sister so I know her schedule and its busy)
Pyce_Iro is busy with work I believe or army things cause he had done basic training so yea. He's excused due to those factors and going to post when he has time.
That's the update for now on members that told me why they are slow and be slow either in real life, yahoo, or on here through Gaia. Thank you  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:35 am
Hey guys!!I'm going out for two days,will be visiting popular churches and temples.I'll be back on the 25th.See you all then.^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:06 pm
Thank you for telling us ^^  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

suenya92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 pm
hi i'd usually be able to come on gaia on Tuesdays and thursdays because i have acsess to high speed internet then, it takes a loong time to do anything on gaia with dial-up lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:53 pm
smile Thanks for telling us that ^^ Now we know and you will be secure in the guild as long as you are active whenever you can get time ^^  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lil sofia23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 pm
I'll be slow in posting because my computer is slow and I'm at work for 5 days basically so if I post I'm on my sisters computer since its faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:48 am
^_^ Thanks for posting up ^^  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 am