Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Crazy A**hole Drivers! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dickhead Drivers.
  Yeah, they're out there.
  Run them off the f*ckin' road!
  Lead by example. Just stay polite.
  Get their plate numbers, addresses, and send'em a warning. ) 0_0
  Reprot their plate to a cop, duh.
  .......I drive like that! -RUNS-
View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:08 am
User Image

Okay, so I just realized my tolerance for dickhead drivers has plummeted! I mean, PLUMUHTED! If my tolerance were on one of those charts, you would see a steady decline all the way until yesterday where it goes straight down past the paper, to the floor, and probably a few feet across the room.

Get this, and I'm sure you can relate, I drive a car, so that means when someone is driving a truck, and SUV or anything that's higher than myself, if they get closer than a cars length, their headlights are blazing right into my rear view mirror! And it wasn't like I was driving slow. I was doing 5 over the speed limit, which is the accepted amount of road criminality, mind you. And this jerk was still riding my a**!

Now, I'll admit, I've been prone to snapping behind the wheel before, so this isn't the first time this has happened: I slow down. Now I'm doing 5 under the speed limit. The guy's getting pissed. First he tries to ride me even worse, but I turn my rear view and side views away so the light doesn't bother me. Then, he backs off and decides to wait it out. When I see him put on his turn signal, I turn to, just so I can stay in front of him for just a bit longer. Then when I see a circle drive way, I pull in because I'm not going the way I want and I need to turn around, but when he passes by me, as I pull in, he revs his engine and guns past me.

*Snap*

I gun it, catch up to him, blast my headlights, and I follow this p***k all the way to his house! Although, I don't think it was his house because when I passed him, revving my engine as well, I went a ways down before I turned around, and when I passed it on my way back, his truck wasn't in the driveway anymore.

I know, I'm crazy, and one day I will get shot. Honestly though, why do people get so damn cocky in their vehicles? It's like they think just because their in their car, they can be as rude as they want and there won't be any consequences!

So I put it to you, a*****e drivers? Why? What can be done? How crazy do you think I am? xd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 am
Oh I don't think you're crazy at all, infact sometimes I purposely want to get drivers who ride my a** a car crash.

My daily route from home to school consists of ONLY two-laned streets (one to there, one back) and we have people who fairly like to ride your a** or drive around you by going into the opposite lane. ******** it, you'll even get the occasional bumper-tap. I'm a safe driver, I go by the speed limit (sometimes a little over), but when somebody wants to do 60 in a 40 zone, I'm not ******** moving for them.

When they turn around me, of course I hit the pedal to buzz RIGHT next to them (makes them unable to turn back into the right lane). when they slow down I slow down, if they rev it, so do I. Eventually I either get bored or they turn off the road into the grass... Thus far, no crashes yet, but I'm crossing my fingers.

4laugh

Labtech Soosh

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Nardone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:59 am
haha you stalker!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 pm
You ought to listen to my driving instructor talk about idiot drivers. Generally it goes along the lines of:
"I have no respect for the average American driver! The average american driver is a complete moron and doesn't deserve my respect. They don't know the first thing about driving and sit behind the wheel going 'Durr'. They're an idiot. You can quote me. I'm Dale."

He also thinks that drunk drivers should be shot. So take of it what you will.  

fhbnfghnbfgbsnbg

Kidrahs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 pm
BANG!
Take that, drunkie! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I usually go 5-15 mph above the speed limit so I get REALLY pissed when people get up on my a** and go careening around me, passing with barely-enough room for them to fit in the line. I've had a rash of people driving like this lately, as well as getting stuck behind people who like going under the speed limit. Going under the speed limit pisses me off even more than anything else.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

G4NTZ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 pm
Oh no, you shot me! Just kidding, I've never driven under the influence of anything other than sugar. xd Apparently txting or talking on a cell can be just as dangerous.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:06 am
G4NTZ
Oh no, you shot me! Just kidding, I've never driven under the influence of anything other than sugar. xd Apparently txting or talking on a cell can be just as dangerous.

My parents text and drive all. the. time. It pisses me off. My dad almost rammed full-speed into the barrier splitting the road in two because he was texting my mom. Even worse, their driving abilities are gradually declining, even when they aren't texting each other. Every single time I go out with them behind the wheel, there's usually at least one "WHOA! Didn't see him coming!" moment where we would have been screwed in a half a second.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Arios V

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:21 pm
I don't think your crazy, compared to some of the drivers around here you are perfectly sane.

Northern Virginia drivers are bat s**t bonkers and will run your a** off the road at even the slightest provocation and don't have a habit of using their turn signals for anything. Plus, many of them seem to take the speed limit merely as a suggestion, I've seen people going 70-100 mph down roads where the limit is only 40.

Also, I usually try to drive the speed limit. There are some places around here that are notorious speed traps and the cops around here are pretty fickle as well. Some days they'll let you do 5-10 over the limit, others they won't even let you do 1 over.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 am
User Image

I DRIVE LIKE THAT! blaugh

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 am
Pixel Mine
G4NTZ

My parents text and drive all. the. time. It pisses me off. My dad almost rammed full-speed into the barrier splitting the road in two because he was texting my mom. Even worse, their driving abilities are gradually declining, even when they aren't texting each other. Every single time I go out with them behind the wheel, there's usually at least one "WHOA! Didn't see him coming!" moment where we would have been screwed in a half a second.
User Image

I always yell at my mum when she's talking on the phone and driving. One time she almost sideswiped someone in the other lane... and she was driving MY CAR!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 pm
Meirelle
User Image

I DRIVE LIKE THAT! blaugh

Well then I'm glad you aren't a U.S. driver. Otherwise I may just have to follow you home. twisted  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Colm-kun

2,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 pm
Some a*****e actually honked at me for stopping at a red light. Note it was motion sensor system, so usually the other side might get to go before you so you kinda have to scoot your vehicle a little sometimes to make sure the sensors see you are there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 pm
User Image

Well... I wouldn't say you're crazy...
but by my PERSONAL standards you went a little far
as to follow the person all the way...

I mean, just drive to the slow lane. And wait for him
to change lanes. Why did you have to change lanes along
with him anyway? I would just let him go and forget about
it. It's stupid and inefficient for my brain to get all
worked up over some moron.

But well... if you've been taking s**t from your boss
or from someone then I would understand.

User Image

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:07 am
No no no, I'll own up to it, I am crazy. I absolutely have a problem with road rage, and it will get me in trouble sooner or later. xd

But you know how it goes, we always like to convince ourselves we're not as crazy as we know by looking for other people as crazy or crazier than ourselves.

User Image
Plus it serves as a good warning. Be careful who's but you ride, cause if it's mine, you're in for a treat.

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff