Reply Role Play
Attack of Haiko Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:52 am
This is obviously an rp One day, after the time of gt, an alien life form comes down to earth, he reveals himself to be Haiko, a friend of frieza's. He is more powerful then omega shenron and kid buu together. Kugo goes super saiyan 4 to realize he can't win. Haiko is able to deflect even his big energy wave volley. "Gah! His death beam is gonna kill me, I need help from more saiyans!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:37 am
"Hmm I'm not dead yet, FINAL GLARE" Haiko uses a beam that is clashing with final glare, "Gah! His is winning, I need help!"  

jdkornuta

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 am
"FAKE MOON"

Kugo sends a fake moon to the sky! He becomes Ozaru/ Great ape form!

" Now to finish it, AVENGER BALL!"

" Well Kugo, thats still not enough, FULL POWER DEATH BEAM"
"Thats it im really done for, Cajun, anyone, I need your help!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 pm
" I can do it! FULL POWER!!!!!" The avenger ball beat Haiko's death beam! "Appearantly my super saiyan 4 AND ozaru form is enough, Now to finish it STARDUST BREAKER!"
"Fool I'm not dead!" Haiko easily reflects the stardust breaker. "Now a move I inherited: DRAIN LIFE CEll!" As Haiko drained Kugo's power he said "I was an unfinished android that found some of cell's dna before he was killed by Trunks in the future. When I came from the future to the past, I gathered Buu's, Baby's, Super 17's, and Omega Shenron's dna. I HAVE ALL THEIR POWERS, but I never got Frieza's, now DIE!" Kugo was nearly finished and Haiko was good as new. "Now to die" Haiko prepared to go in for dragon's thunder"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Just then Haiko was smashed into a montain by pink ball. Only to realize Jiggly Buu had him exactly were he neaded him for a full power mystic combination. As Buu began flying full speed towards the ground to deliver a kick through space, he was secretly readying a planet burst. As Haiko easily dodged the demensional kick, Buu had already thrown the planet burst right in his deriction. The burst hit Haiko head on. Were there had once been fertile land was now replaced by an enourmous crater. Haiko's condition was unconviniently unkown, for his body was encased in a cloud of smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 am
"Well done you pink blob!" Haiko emerged. "Thats not enough!" "Yes Jiggly buu, your here when I need you!" OOC:Bold is haiko regular is kugo. "HAA! SUPER EXPLOSIVE WAVE!" The wave engulfed kugo and sent him flying. "I'm not done, stardust breaker!" The stardust breaker sent Haiko flying! "You two runts are so pathetic HAAAA! FORM 2, ULTIMATE HAIKO!" "Buu, we need to both charge an attack, try using planet burst x10, its our only hope! I'll charge an attack. SUPER FINAL GLARE!"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 am
"PLANET BURST X10!!!" The blasts of energy hit him head on sending Haiko flying. "YOU CANT DEFEAT ME!!!"'Kugo keep hitting him with ki blasts to distract him. I have a plan!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:16 pm
jiggly44
"PLANET BURST X10!!!" The blasts of energy hit him head on sending Haiko flying. "YOU CANT DEFEAT ME!!!"'Kugo keep hitting him with ki blasts to distract him. I have a plan!"

Kugo continously hit him with ki, "This will help: AVEN-" "HA!" Haiko destroyed the fake moon, Kugo was back to super saiyan four! "Darn! That's it, Final..... AVENGER BEAM" OOC: This is a combination of final glare and avenger ball. Haiko went flying through mountains. OOC: Jiggly im pretty sure u cant control haiko cause on the other post only the guy who made the villains did stuff with em and it made sense just sayin. "Jiggly Buu, USE YOUR PLAN, NOW!"  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 am
Jiggly Buu flew straight at Haiko avoiding all of his attacks."Come on, just a little bit longer!" But right at that moment he was hit with a full power super kamehameha and was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 pm
"Darn, I lost him!" OOC: Saying haiko hit u is a way of controlling haiko, so right now I cant use haiko cause i dont know if he did it or not, so, thats probably why u cant control him  

jdkornuta

jiggly44

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 pm
ooc sorry go ahead and control him now he did hit me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:28 pm
"That's it! HAAAA!" Kugo's power skyrocketed and he went insane. "YOU- SHALL- DIE! SUPER FINAL GLARE, AVENGE VERSION! HAAAAA!" The energy was so strong, haiko was severley damaged. As the smoke emerged Haiko appeared hurt, but not to hurt. "Amateurs!" Haiko quickly recovered. "Heres the deal, you and your buu friend have 5 days. Ill be waiting on that island 2 miles southeast of here. Train in those five days and I wont train. If you cant defeat me, the planets doomed, if you do ill leave." Haiko left, Kugo quickly went out to Kami's lookout and entered the Hyperbolic time chamber.  

jdkornuta

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:35 pm
1 day has passed and kugos training has been immense! He has rested due to near over training. Only 4 days left!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 pm
jdkornuta
1 day has passed and kugos training has been immense! He has rested due to near over training. Only 4 days left!

after the fisrt day goku seen somethin in the sky goku: wat is that?
?????:iam a syain like u and notice that u needed help  

codewesker

Dangerous Raider

3,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash