Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Writer's and Reader's Corner
vampirelover_865's Short Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirelover_865

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:40 pm
Quite honestly this isn't one of my best works but I still enjoy writing it. Feedback is appreciated. I will post the story in small installments because I will still need time to write ahead so I can make any necessary changes. I will also post up pictures or characters I am using so you can get an idea of what each character looks like. I hope you enjoy my story! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 pm
Amelia((She isn't waring that))
User Image

Drake ((aka the man who saved her))
User Image  

vampirelover_865

vampirelover_865

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 pm
A war between creatures of the otherworld broke over onto earth. It is mainly a war between vampires and werewolves, but all the fae split and picked sides. Humans lived in their towns, villages, and cities fearing a raid by these creatures. One day a prophet spoke of a savior. It would be a girl with no background whatsoever. She had powers that far surpassed those of the creatures. On top of all that she was a beautiful girl who desired to protect humankind. It has been centuries since the prophecy was told. People still believe in the words of the old woman. It gives the people hope that they will one day be saved. The creatures believe it as well, they wish to posses the girl so that they can win the war. Just my luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:16 pm
My name is Amelia and I have been in hiding for a few centuries now. I was doing really well up until a few years ago when someone discovered who I was. Rumors about me have been spreading like wildfire and the search for me is on. Let the story begin.  

vampirelover_865

vampirelover_865

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm
I rode my horse into a little town out in the middle of nowhere. I rode right up to the stable and gave my horse plus a silver coin to the little boy working there. I then headed towards the inn for a nice hot meal and a warm bed for the night.
As I walked into the inn it went silent and everyone turned to stare at me. That’s when I realized that I was wearing a black cloak with the hood brought up over my head. I pulled the hood down to reveal myself and was very thankful that I had gotten a hat to hide my hair and face behind.
As the volume began to pick back up in the inn I found a table in the corner and seated myself at it. I could hear folks whispering about me and wondering who I was, I just shrugged it off. A waitress came and informed me that all they had was soup, I told her that was fine as long as it was warm. Once she walked away a man came over and sat across from me. I glared at him from under the rim of my hat.
“Hello there little lady,” he said in a joyful tone.
“What do you want?,” I snapped at him.
“No need to get angry,” he said with a smile as he raised his hands up showing that he meant no harm. “I just wanted to make you a proposition. What do you say w-.”
“No,” I hissed through gritted teeth. I was not in the mood for little games and this man couldn’t seem to take a hint. It was probably from all the alcohol he was drinking, I could smell it on him.
“You didn’t let me finish,” he said with a mock pout. “What do you say you come up to my room with me. It’s kind of lonely up there by yourself.”
“How many times must I say no?” I questioned him spinning my anger into amusement.
“Well unless you plan on sleeping outside I suggest you accept my offer. I just bought the last room,” he said with a smug grin plastered to his face.
“We’ll just see about that,” I said as I got up and walked over to the bar to speak with the owner. I cold feel the man’s eyes on my back the entire time. “Excuse me sir, do you have any more rooms available?” I questioned the owner.
“Sorry miss I just let the last one out not to long ago,” he said apologetically before turning back to his work.
“Damn,” I muttered under my breath.
The man who had been sitting at my table came over to me and practically pinned me against the bar. He was close enough that I cold smell his breath and tell how much alcohol he had. “Told you babe didn’t I,” he said victoriously.
I snaked out from between him and the bar and glared at him. Then, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. “Sorry baby, the stable boy was slower than expected,” the man behind me said in a rather seductive voice.
I decided to play along with him in hopes that the drunk would leave me alone. “That’s ok,” I said while snuggling back into his embrace.
The drunk glared at my savior, muttered something under his breath, then walked away from us.
“Thank you,” I whispered as I turned to examine my savior. He was tall, he had black hair, and my God was he gorgeous.
“Come on,” he whispered as he led me to what I presumed was his room. He unlocked the door and stepped aside to let me in.
I began to examine the room when I noticed that the man was looking at me. He took one big step towards me and our bodies were almost touching. He then quickly reached up and knocked my hat off causing my black hair to fall to my knees. “Damn it,” I muttered as I took a step back. Before I could get out of reach he pulled the string of my cloak, which caused it to drop, and me to trip on it.
“Beautiful,” he said under his breath as he took a step towards me.
My eyes narrowed at him, “Back off buddy,” I said in a confident tone laced with venom in each word.
“Too late,” he said as he threw a vial at me. It broke over my legs and the potion caused me to black out.  
Writer's and Reader's Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games