Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
God hates Goths,Women, and Retards.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IVIalice

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:00 pm
While looking around in GD I came across a few links to a particularly hateful bunch of webpages.

Here are the links for anyone interested:
[God Hates Goths]
[God Hates Women]
[God Hates Retards]

I kinda gotta wonder if this is fake.. It just seems THAT bad..

Do express what you think about this filth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Wow.

First, I would like to suggest that this isn't real. I don't know for sure, but my gut says that this is someone taking an already extreme view to its ludicrous conclusion to make a point.

Though that is mainly because I would be terribly saddened by the alternative. I would just prefer to think it isn't real.  

alteregoivy

IVIalice

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:28 pm
alteregoivy
Wow.

First, I would like to suggest that this isn't real. I don't know for sure, but my gut says that this is someone taking an already extreme view to its ludicrous conclusion to make a point.

Though that is mainly because I would be terribly saddened by the alternative. I would just prefer to think it isn't real.

Yeah, I think that it may also be fake, but then I think about the Phelps (Did I spell that right?) and then it wouldn't be impossible for this to be a real.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Woah, this writer completely missed out on the punk craze. I have to agree that self mutilation is stupid but it's usually a cry for help or attention, or to feel alive. Reminds me of hardcore punk concerts where you'd mosh till you bled. It seems that many teenage generations have a sub culture with a bit of violence, hopefully self mutilation is a phase for most. This person sounds like a xenophobic recluse. Sadly some of what he says is what a person that truly believes the bible would say.

Thanks for the links.  

G4NTZ

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In before Poe's Law whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Well, like I said, I found this in GD, and I already stated that I felt that this was fake, and I only considered that its not impossible to be real.

I was a skeptic the second read through, so yeah, don't take the web pages seriously, I figure this might have been used to spure a conversation over GD , maybe just discuss how likely something like this could be real.  

IVIalice

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

G4NTZ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am
GD?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 pm
GD stands for General Discussion.  

IVIalice

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chemos32o8

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 pm
I would just ignore it. like Senator Barney Frank says "arguing with you is like arguing with my dinning room table, I have no interest in it".

Some times acknowledging trolls only gives them more power and you can never win a debate with them using only common sense, facts, or reality.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 pm
I really do think it's fake, I think that no matter how crazy some Christians get they can't say that many things are against god, then again there is a possibility if so i'd like to meet him so i can slap him every time he says something idiotic.  

Dark Lord Erebus

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff