Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's kids to be sent to private school

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Michael would've wanted this?
  Yes
  I don't know
  No
View Results

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:53 am
Quote:
Michael Jackson’s kids may finally get the chance to mix with other children — their grandmother, Katherine Jackson, is “seriously considering” sending them to one of Los Angeles’ most elite private schools.

The Jackson matriarch is reportedly talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince — who are currently home-schooled — in the Buckley School — the same place Tito’s three kids attended.

Tito’s deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent’s Association.

“Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place — great education, it’s close to their Encino home, and it’s heavily protected,” a source told TMZ.

Meanwhile, it has been claimed that Jackson — who died June 25 after suffering an apparent cardiac arrest at his rented home in Los Angeles — genetically engineered his three kids.

[Paris Hilton went there]
What do you think Michael would've thought of this?
Would he have liked it?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 am
I don't know...The kids there might continue talking about their father,asking questons and stuff and it might be too much on them.. I thinks its just a little too soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:07 am
I agree with crazy about the kids at the school may talk about Michael's death but I beleive they will respect the fact that those are Michael's children and they will not bring up the subject at all. I don't think Michael would be too hapopy about it though . One reason he said he didn't want them to go to school because their will be paparazzi like all over the place trying to catch pictures of them and stuff. But I think that they should go to school if they really want too .  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:31 am
This is probably my favorite Michael Jackson interview moment. It was with Barbara Walters and I rewind it and watch it over and over because he is so innocent and adorable.

"I want him to have some space.. where he can go to school. I don't want him to be called "Wacko Jacko" that's not nice. They call the father "Wacko Jacko" that's not nice, right?"

I think he really did want them to be able to go to school without living through the scrutiny he did. Kids are going to be douche bags no matter where you go. Private schools are no exception. I just really hope they have a pleasant experience because they had the most awesome father and everyone should realize that by now, damnit!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 am
it means what, by saying he "genetically engineered his three kids."?  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:46 am
HouseMDFan25

To be honest, I don't know, I was hoping somebody here would know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:49 am
@Everybody that replied so far;

I agree, I was thinking about this earlier. :/
Maybe Michael tried to protect his children from all this press stuff about him changing his nose, and being a ***** maybe when they go to this school all this stuff will be revealed to the kids, and the Jackson family won't like that.

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 am
Rejected Barbie Dawl

Maybe Michael tried to protect his children from all this press stuff about him changing his nose, and being a *****.
And maybe when they go to this school all this stuff will be revealed to the kids, and the Jackson family won't like that.

Well, I think they maybe should go to school, because they're growing up, being around others that are their age is a good thing. Michael and his brothers grew up in an adult world, and he hated it. He never really got to hang out with his friends.
I would think, well, I've noticed, he has gotten alot more respect since he has died. Maybe they wont pick on them and besides, most schools have a zero tolerance policy, which means if they get picked on, the one who does it gets in trouble, and can be taken to court.
its the way things are at the High School, I used to go too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 am
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25

well they are smart, but he started teaching them at a young age, how to read and play chess, so who knows. Maybe its just the press stretching the truth again, to make a better story...even though it isnt better.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:05 pm
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25

well they are smart, but he started teaching them at a young age, how to read and play chess, so who knows. Maybe its just the press stretching the truth again, to make a better story...even though it isnt better.

Ah yes, I saw this [cute] video of Prince playing Chess with Michael when he was at the age of three.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl

Maybe Michael tried to protect his children from all this press stuff about him changing his nose, and being a *****.
And maybe when they go to this school all this stuff will be revealed to the kids, and the Jackson family won't like that.

Well, I think they maybe should go to school, because they're growing up, being around others that are their age is a good thing. Michael and his brothers grew up in an adult world, and he hated it. He never really got to hang out with his friends.
I would think, well, I've noticed, he has gotten alot more respect since he has died. Maybe they wont pick on them and besides, most schools have a zero tolerance policy, which means if they get picked on, the one who does it gets in trouble, and can be taken to court.
its the way things are at the High School, I used to go too.

And if Katherine Jackson wants that, then thats fine.
I wonder if they asked the kids..

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items