Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Vamp Lounge Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampinthenight88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 am
A confortable place full of sofas and armchairs, with a big fishtank in the corner and in the room next door a hude deep pool. perfect to hav fun! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:59 am
Night walks in, walks straight past the armchairs through the big glass doors leading to the pools. She leaps 4 meters in the air, kicks off the ceiling and splashes the biggest splash u can imagine in the pool. Doesnt bother to come up for air, just swims up n down like a seal. Ahhhhh 4laugh this is life.  

Vampinthenight88

Vampinthenight88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:01 am
.......... Night sits outside of pool, swings her legs in the water and spreads her huge batlike reddishblackish wings to fan vapour around the room. is bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:00 pm
walks over to a chair and sleeps  

Royal_Blue5235

Dapper Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vampinthenight88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:48 am
OH GOSH FINALLY SOMEONE!!!!!! blaugh this time i waited here was almost enough for even a vampire to age... or so it felt like. unfortunately hes sleeping... stare ... ... ... ... ... 4laugh well neva mind lets watch him sleep. always exciting to watch a living creature sleep exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 am
Rose walks in folowed shortly by her cat luna "cool"
she walks over to Night "hi Night this place is cool"  

moonstar26

Vampinthenight88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:51 am
i know, right? 4laugh *stretches wings* *fangy grin* Night leaps into the air + jumps with big splash.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 pm
rose walks in. "ello" she smiles at all those in the room already. her fangs patruded from her gentle smile.  

ninja-cookies-attack

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Vampinthenight88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 am
hiya! *waves from pool* *smiles bak a fangy smile* ''wanna join us? lets see who can make the biggest splash!!!'' Night flies out of the water, kicks off the ceiling and lands in the water with such a splash thet all 4 walls get wet. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:41 am
"cool i love pools" ses rose B. and runs into the pool room jumping straghit over it doing a sumer salt and lands in the pool with a splash not as big as nights though "ha ha ha that was fun" waches as her cat lunges at the sleeping guy and starts clawing him  

moonstar26

Vampinthenight88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:17 pm
haha charming cat u hav... xd its pretty hard to wake that guy methinks... hey r u the kind of vampire that needs to breathe or not? how long can u stay under? *dives, splash, sits on bottom of pool*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:35 pm
"i dont need to breath" ses Rose B. telapathically and joings her at the botem of the pool smiles showing her fangs"i wonder how long befor that kid relises his face is in danger of perminint marks that is unles he heals Quikly" twisted
(sorry my speling stinks)  

moonstar26

Jazlyn90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 pm
~walks in closely fallowed be Glomp (little green buddy) and looks around wondering if the pool is a good idea or if sleeping sounds better~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:13 am
to rose: ''who does? infact i can just breathe in all this pool water and all the smells in it then spit it out once i surface...maybe at that person who just came in..." *shoots out of pool like a rocket*

to jazlyn: *shoots out of water like a rocket, spraying water everywere* ''hey wanna join us? ooh Glomp is cute'' *fangy smile* *wing flap*  

Vampinthenight88

Vampinthenight88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:14 am
(i wont be here until friday) gonk (have to go to school trip)  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff