Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply Media_Discussion.exe
Do You Think Mikuo Sounds Like a Girl In This?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noyumina

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm
Um, I found this video on Youtube, but personally, I find Mikuo sounds really girly in this. I like how he and Akaito (the fanmade Vocaloids) sound in this, and I was wondering if anyone shared my opinion.

Last Night, Good Night - Akaito & Mikuo

Oh, and if I'm not allowed to discuss fan-made Vocaloids, please tell me. C:

~Aza  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm
That's probably because Miku sang the original so high to begin with. x_x; And judging from the song(and the video's description), there really wasn't a way to easily make Mikuo's part lower without Akaito sounding downright demonic. Mikuo does sound fairly male in the verses, though~

...and now I have to wonder if Mikuo's ever been done in Vocaloid itself rather than having finished songs edited. >.>; not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you  

Val-Rei

Inari No Jutsu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:18 pm
Val-Rei
That's probably because Miku sang the original so high to begin with. x_x; And judging from the song(and the video's description), there really wasn't a way to easily make Mikuo's part lower without Akaito sounding downright demonic. Mikuo does sound fairly male in the verses, though~

...and now I have to wonder if Mikuo's ever been done in Vocaloid itself rather than having finished songs edited. >.>; not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you
I've really never seen one used straight from vocaloid like that, all of the fan mades I've seen have been edited.

Btw I agree, He does sound kinda girly, but you can hear a Definite manly tone to it.

Media_Discussion.exe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games