Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Would you like a Fire Emblem fighting game?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 pm
Final Fantasy did it, why not Fire Embelm? I've been thinking a lot on this actually, and the more I do, the more i would love to play something like this.

It would be a free roam fighting game, kinda like FF Dissidia in that way. But It would also have Balistae and Forts on the battlefields. if you can escape quiclky and get to a fort, you get gradually revover HP while your there. With Balistae anyone can enter and fire arrows far away, so flying units like Pegasis knights won't have a huge advantage over most other characters. (slight change from the FE games, where only Archers can use balistae, but it works)

As for playable characters, it will pick a large amount of classes, and take one character from every game to represent each Class.

Lords: (Marth, Ike, Erika, Ephram, Roy Ect.) The most balenced of the characters, average speed and power.

Paladins: With their Horses, they have awesome running speed, good at fleeing to forts when needed. But they have slower attcking speed. best at running past their enemy and attacking, then circling back, attack again, ect. (Jagen, Titania, Seth, ect)

Mrhmidons: Swordfighters, Very fast attacks, little attack power and defence however. (Navarre, Mia, Joshua ect.)

Archers: Very slow at attacking, near impossible to attack unless you are far from your opponent. Low defence too. but attacks are strong. they will probably be a bit harder to master. (Gordin, Shinon, ect.)

Pegasis knights: they can fly around the field. they will equip Javelins. The easiest way to hit them will be with bilistae. They will have weak defence. (Caeda, Elincia, ect.)

Armoured Kinights: Very high defence, good attack too. Very slow at moving and attacking. (Draug, Gatrie, Black knight ect.)

Mages: very low defence, devestating long range magic. not too slow at casting either. (Merrick, Gharnef, Soren ect.)

What do you think of this idea?
Do you have any ideas to add for a game like this?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:45 pm
Sounds good to me! :3  

Tanzama -CCV-

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:00 pm
I'd rather see it as a RTS woth the option to be a fighter, like what they did in Soul Caliber 3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 pm
I want Laguz, too D=  

Nozama

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 pm
Nozama
I want Laguz, too D=
Yeah, me too, and i've been thinking about that a bit. that and the manakete from shadow dragon and sacred stones. (and probably other FE games too, I haven't played many) Do you think they should have the same meter they do in PoR/RD? maybe the time in their human form can be greatly shortened, if it exists at all, becouse that can get annoying for a fighting game.

And about the manakete, do you think their tranformations should work exactly the same? or maybe a bit different...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm
It would work much better as a RTS.

Either way, you have the stats right.  

CherubiMaster

Nozama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Bongardo
Nozama
I want Laguz, too D=
Yeah, me too, and i've been thinking about that a bit. that and the manakete from shadow dragon and sacred stones. (and probably other FE games too, I haven't played many) Do you think they should have the same meter they do in PoR/RD? maybe the time in their human form can be greatly shortened, if it exists at all, becouse that can get annoying for a fighting game.

And about the manakete, do you think their tranformations should work exactly the same? or maybe a bit different...
.. I honestly have no clue. It would either be the entire battle in beast form, or toggle-able.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 pm
Umm... sure... sound... weird.  

DivineDragonTiki

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200