Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
GOD YOU CONFUSE ME!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukki_fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 pm
If Im diseased for being a lesbian and god hates me because Im diseased then how does he feel about people with cancer mental disabilitys ect? Because I dont know about you but I personally notice the getting a disease is not a chose so why is god punishing people that have diseases isnt that a bit cruel god? You a** > sad xp heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:23 pm
Sexual preferance is not a desease.
The christian god recognizes that people get sick, and prayer is how one should get better. I'm guessing that incluedes deseases. Could you provide biblical references to your confusion?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+5:15 (on sickness)  

G4NTZ

chemos32o8

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm
God doesn't hate you, he doesn't feel a thing, because he's not real. And if being who you are was a disease don't you think science would of come up with a cure? If you have people around you telling you that it is screw'em, you don't need people around you like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Im gonna go out on a limb here and asume that somebody said you were diseased for being a lesbian...
Well, did I hit the target, or did I just make an "a**" out of "You" and "me"?
Anyway, I dont see a conection between being gay and having cancer, but im guessing its christian logic that fits the two together. Another asumtion on my part, sorry. And please don't be mad at god for being a bigoted a*****e, thats like a friend of mine's hate for pixies; silly to believe in such a thing, but even more so for hateing it like its real. Save your anger for those you can see and touch... and strangle.

Don't let assholes make you feel like s**t because of who you are, and don't go hating pixies. smile  

Kidrahs

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 pm
User ImageFirst of all, just so we're all clear, the only reason ANY religion forbids homosexuality is because they want their members to have babies. More babies equals more members, more money, and more power: that's it! All that bull s**t about it being unnatural is just so they can prevent their followers from engaging in activities that would impede their numbers.

The same goes for oral and a**l sex, masturbation, and hand jobs. All of these are affronts to God because it will lessen the birth rate. They don't want you doing anything but putting penises in vaginas because that makes babies. Period.

Furthermore, I tend to find that trying to dispute God's existence by pointing out fallacies in his acts is useless and a distraction from the real issue, God's existence itself! Arguing about why God would do this but say that, is like debating what unicorns eat! They don't exists so what does it matter? If you wanna put a sock in those who try to make you feel "diseased" for being gay, you're better off learning arguments for unlikeliness of God.

In my humble opinion, if God doesn't want the lesbians, I'll take 'em.
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:16 pm
I second that, Dathu. Damn unicorns and pixies.

By the way, whats wrong with your face? I don't like change!  

Kidrahs

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 pm
If God was real, I don't think he would really care about us anyway. Yeah don't let those biblethumpers tell you that your a disease. You are NOT!

I never thought about it but I have to say I liked what Dathu said about sex, birthrates and more followers. So I'm guessing us Atheists have to reproduce just as much haha j/k.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 pm
A unicorn would probably be a carnivorous horse so it could have enough energy to fly. xd That makes my day mrgreen I wonder where viewing sexuality as a desease comes from? Is it just christian logic or?  

G4NTZ

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm
probably Christian  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 am
It's mostly Christian. Well besides just saying he isn't real though... I don't know why people don't get that he's just an a*****e. God didn't make Man. Man made God. Man made God so people would fear and do as they say, God is basically blackmail. "If you don't agree with me, you will go to hell" like Dathu said, "MORE MONIES PLOX!!" is their game. Otherwise why the hell else would they make you PAY to be forgiven like they did way back when.

Quote:
I never thought about it but I have to say I liked what Dathu said about sex, birthrates and more followers. So I'm guessing us Atheists have to reproduce just as much haha j/k.

... :3 I'm game. XD  

Colm-kun

2,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 am
Kidrahs
I second that, Dathu. Damn unicorns and pixies.

By the way, whats wrong with your face? I don't like change!

No likey? This is my "enlightened face." Buddha ain't got s**t on me! xd

LimeIzMyFaveColor

Colm-kun
... :3 I'm game. XD

User Image
Sings "Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match. Find me a find. Catch me a catch."

G4NTZ
A unicorn would probably be a carnivorous horse so it could have enough energy to fly. xd

That would definitely change the view of them as gentle creatures. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm
Don't you ever feel as if being a lesbian is anything bad.
Don't let anyone or "God" convince you otherwise.

There is nothing wrong with you.

Gunstruckk

Kidrahs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 pm
G4NTZ
A unicorn would probably be a carnivorous horse so it could have enough energy to fly. xd That makes my day mrgreen I wonder where viewing sexuality as a desease comes from? Is it just christian logic or?

Thats a Pegasus you boob! Get your fictional creatures right!
scream  
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff