Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
You know what I'm sick of hearing. . . Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you seen those comments around?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No,
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I agree with them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 pm
"Michael had no fans! now that he's dead everyone treats him like a god he was everyones joke no now everone is acting like a two-faced b***h"

I quote from a youtube comment I've been seeing comments like those and they're really pissing me off I mean we loved him from the begining (well most of us here) so u can't go telling every michael fan that! he had many loyal fan what do u guys think about it. -.-'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 pm
Yes it makes me VERY angry.
Its like they bunch all the Just now fans and lifelong fans In one group and say that the lifelong fans are just now fans...
Idk if that made any secnce how i said it.
But it just bother me so much how people think that no one loved him until he died...
He had so many fans every concert 5,000 faints a night and he doesnt have any fans?
pshh the haters can kiss my a**.  

Otuo

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 pm
yea that really makes me angry. They have no right to even make that opinion because most of use did like him from the very beginning of our lives. He is just that awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 am
Cra_zeey854
Yes it makes me VERY angry.
Its like they bunch all the Just now fans and lifelong fans In one group and say that the lifelong fans are just now fans...
Idk if that made any secnce how i said it.
But it just bother me so much how people think that no one loved him until he died...
He had so many fans every concert 5,000 faints a night and he doesnt have any fans?
pshh the haters can kiss my a**.

exactly
nice siggy XD  

Vanilla Mushroom

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 am
There were actually people who were fans of his when he was still alive. That would explain why so many people would scream and faint at his concerts, and why he ruled the 198Os and 199Os, AND why he had so many fangirls. If whoever that is thought no one EVER liked him, he needs to do his research.

I`m sure mostly everyone in this guild always loved Michael. And if I`m wrong, I`m positive all us fangirls always loved him. But I don`t see why it matters if people like him AFTER he dies. Thats because all the truth comes out about him, and everyone finds out he was a good person, and everyone finds out he wasn`t a *****. So everyone ends up liking him, or falling in love with him. Though some people still decide to stay haters, God knows why.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 am
petit mitaines
There were actually people who were fans of his when he was still alive. That would explain why so many people would scream and faint at his concerts, and why he ruled the 198Os and 199Os, AND why he had so many fangirls. If whoever that is thought no one EVER liked him, he needs to do his research.

I`m sure mostly everyone in this guild always loved Michael. And if I`m wrong, I`m positive all us fangirls always loved him. But I don`t see why it matters if people like him AFTER he dies. Thats because all the truth comes out about him, and everyone finds out he was a good person, and everyone finds out he wasn`t a *****. So everyone ends up liking him, or falling in love with him. Though some people still decide to stay haters, God knows why.

perfecly said  

Vanilla Mushroom

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am
I was a Michael Jackson fan before he died, but not this much, until after he died. [I must admit]
But, I remember at the age of 6 when me and my sisters were dancing to Thriller, one of my favourite songs back then.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 am
II Unknown Kitty II
petit mitaines

perfecly said

Oh thank youuu. n _ n;

@ Rejected Barbie Dawl: It doesn`t really matter if you weren`t a big fan before he died. As long as you were a fan, its still perfectly fine. ;D

aloeveriea

Lover

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 pm
I was a fan of him as a person, since I was 7 or 8, ever since mom told me to come and see part of Thriller, in a documentary. I wasn't interested in the music at the time, but I thought he was cool. His smile and attitude in that video, was great. I'm pretty sure he could've been my first crush :XP:
I wasn't a fan of his music for a long time, because I wasn't allowed to listen to music until I was in 8th grade, so I didn't know much about music, till my sophmore year, when my friend introduced me to some bands....Truthfully I never heard any of his music till my senior year, and that was Beat it, and that was a cover version by Fall out Boy.
I didn't know it at the time but there was also two songs that he sung on Daddy Day Care, that I liked...I never knew that was him though.
But I didn't hear alot of his music until after he died and that is sad.
But truthfully I never did get to listen to NSYNC or Backstreet boys or anything like that when I was younger...just country music, and I didnt like it. ( Dad didnt let me listen to it, because he thinks newer music is evil or something....idk)
I got my first CD my freshman year in highschool....So I'm a little behind everyone else in the times...I'm trying to catch up though.
But now since I have heard his music, I'm a much bigger fan.
I'm not a fan of alot of music, but his music is really awesome. smile I am deffinatley a fan of his.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 pm
0.o ...wow, I guess my family is wierd for not letting us listen to anything besides country until I was in the 7th-8th grade.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm
I see what they are saying though. It happens all the time in life and it pisses me off. People that did nothing but badmouth him the entire time he was alive are now these huge fans. I know that he had an extreme amount of dedicated fans, myself included of course, but there are tons of people that are all of a sudden fans.

It's like when you went to high school with someone that everyone hated. Then they die and everyone claims they were their best friend. It's a suck I've witnessed time and time again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:15 pm
What I don't get is the point of doing that s**t in the first place ya know what I mean?  

Cherrypie37

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 pm
Alot of people have became huge MJ fans after his death , but never a fan before his death, but like I said a while back it's better to become a fan and love his music and Michael Jackson personally then to just think he is a bad person and child molester and what not.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff