Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 pm
Takes place in past era Japan cause well think that past and Brittan past is better than our actual past. Fantasy style. For a storyline not sure exactly what to make it besides like there's different War Lords and all want to have more control the others so battle could come at any time, ect. When bringing in a person please use the following format. I do multi character so if anyone else does multi character they can just do the intro for one that will be their main unless want to do it again for their secondary character that fine too.

Name:
Sex:
Race:
Hair:
Eyes:
Parents:
Powers:
Kingdom Belongs to: (if any)
Bio:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:10 pm
Petals fell, blowing in the wind softly to the ground, the spring air fresh and warm. The beautiful song of the summer birds and insects gave the night music. Alone sat a young woman, her hair pulled back into a bun as she wore a beautiful gown, staring up at the moon from the wooden deck that lead to the water garden. She looked down to her lap where the small tip of a blade lay hidden inside her sleeve. Slowly she gave it thought before making up her mind. She would leave her lords castle and be who she wished. Standing she put on her shoes, slipping into her room, changing out of her dress into a pair of pants and a dark red kimono like jacket she would then put on a mask to hide her face before grabbing belongings she wished to keep but would travel light. Stepping carefully out she fled the castle, escaping through the back way, racing across the grassy fields towards the road that miles away lead into a forest. She resided within the Kingdom under Ginsu's rule. He ruled with an iron fist and a cold heart. He had many woman as his own for his own desires no matter what they were none were allowed to disagree or were beaten or never again seen, thought those that would vanish were sold off as slaves or to whore houses. None knew for sure. The different Kingdoms had different rulers with different ways of life. She hoped to find one with a better way of life or way of treating their people or women, hoping to avoid the worse option, death of any sort. She knew the guard change would be coming and if found gone they would not hesitate to head out and try to find her to take her back and that she hoped to avoid at all cost.  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:24 pm
(Bio of girl I introduced and is using)

Name: Alura Yuski (ah-lure-ah) (you-ski)
Height: 5'3"
Sex: Female
Race: Human/(later learns she has healing abilities and her body can regenerate itself when injured or dismembered)
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Deep sea Blue
Parents: Brin and Mira Yuski
Powers: Healing, regeneration, barriers
Kingdom Belongs to: Ginsu's Kingdom - Hysole (hi-sole)
Bio: She was raised in Hysole, her parents were farmers with crops and sold them in the market. They lived just fine. One day Ginsu was out and decided to pick out some of the towns girls to be his wives. Alura was one of the picks he choose. She then packed what was hers and went with him, living at the castle where she was pretty much like his slave with other women who he claimed as his. She had been slapped many times for disobedience to the War Lord and had begun to be obedient before finally decided to run away. She had found a small knife in the kitchen one day so kept it with her at all times in her sleeve of her kimono. She hopes to find a place where she can live freely and find the right man who won't be like Ginsu and would have honor.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 pm
Name: Kazuki
Height: 6"00
Sex:Male
Race: Inmortal human
Hair:White, long tied in a low ponytail
Eyes: Blue
Parents: Unknown
Powers: Inmortal, and a prodigy when it comes to wielding swords. He uses two swords that he carries around at all times. Inhuman strenght. He can go at inhuman speed for a certain period of time, but afterwards becomes exhausted, and cant speed up again for double the time
Kingdom Belongs to: None, traveler
Bio: His past is unknown. He goes around, looking for fights and food. He loves to have fun, but has sometimes gotten into trouble because of that. He respects no leader, and will not hesitate to kill those who piss him off. He is very well known for his swordsmanship, and is feared by it as well. Very smart also  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm
Kazuki walked through the streets, at night. He didnt mind, and prefered it this way to evade the trafic of the people. His hand resided on the hilt of his swords. HIs black top contrasted with his white pants. He wore special sandals that were made specially to remain silent, so the click-clack of the wooden ones would not be heard as he would walk. He covered his face with a hat, and tipped it over a bit over his face, to hide it, when someone would walk by. He then noticed a shadow passing over him, he stopped. The wind hitting his face through his hat (its the jampanese one, you know, the cone thingy?), he started walking again, silently following the figure  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 pm
Alura ran quickly, panting some as she began to stumble as it had been a few miles now. As she ran she would slow down, coming to a clearing where she slowly came to a stop, falling to her knees out of breath. Slowly she looked over at a small pond of clear water that shimmered, reflecting the moonlight. Carefully she stood, walking over slowly and knelled down by the pond. She removed one corner of the cloth she had tied to hide her face and would use her hands like a cup once together to lift up water from the pond and drink from it before washing her hot face with it.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 pm
Kazuki stood, hidden, behind a tree, looking at the figure. Now that he could see it while it didnt move, as well as being closer, he noticed that it had the form of a woman. He smiled. It was ovious she was running away. he had heard rumors of how women were treated in the kingdom, and this proved that they were right, or apparently right. He just kept looking at her, but did not try to make a move, he shifted his weight, and cursed under his breath as a branch snapped under the weight of his foot, he looked at her, still hidden, hoping she hadnt noticed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Unfortunately she did notice, hearing the snap she jumped, gasping and quickly turned, pulling and tieing the cloth back into place she looked around quickly in fear. Slowly she stood, pulling the knife from her sleeve as she looked about quickly, pointing it around as she stepped back slowly, her body tense. "W-w-who's there?!" she asked loudly, imitating a males voice to not blow her cover, not aware he already knew she was female.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:11 pm
He sighed and cursed himself "ai, jeez, i need to be more careful when it comes to stealth." he said, going out of the tree, and raising his hands "dont worry little girl, im not going to hurt you, i dont even know you, i just thought it was strange for a woman like you to be running around. The rumors about this kingdom are true, arent they?" he asked, as he looked at her with a lazy smile in his face, his blue eyes caring and soft, showing no sign of secrecy, rage, or any negative thoughs. He talked to her honestly, and it showed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:16 pm
Slowly she started to lower the blade, watching him close before speaking. "I don't know of what you speak of sir." She said softly, looking down, her knife in her hand at her side. She looked back to his eyes, hers sad and fearful of being caught and taken back to the castle.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:20 pm
He looked at her, slightly out of pitty, and he then lowered his hands, bowing a bit to her "im a traveler, seeing how frightened you are, and the rules ive heard around, this will put you at ease, since i wont turn you up to anyone, ok? do not worry, i was thinking that you were a robber of some sorts, but your body and eyes say otherwise, rather, you are escaping for other reasons, and even if i dont know them, i can be sure that these reasons are true and sincere. if you want to, i can help you up a bit, to get enough distance between you and your persuer, that is, if you want" he offered, smiling at her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Alura slowly put her blade away before looking to him again and slowly nodded. "I would greatly appreciate that. As far as I am aware the castle guards have yet to notice my absence. I cannot pay you much for your help sir." She bowed low, getting to her hands and knees, bowing her head down to touch the tops of her hands. It was habit as that was how all were ordered and made to do to the lord of the castle when thanking him, asking for anything, ect.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm
Kazuki crouched beside her, and raised her head "dont do that, you are now outside the castle, there is no need for such formaility and respect. I am simply a traveler, who likes to help those he can whenever he can. ok? Now, please, rise up and let us part, for we do not know how much time there is left before they notice your absentee" he said, as he stood up, offering her his hand  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 pm
She slowly looked up at him then nodded, reaching up as she sat up and stood, taking his hand. "O-okay." She said hesitantly. "I thank you greatly traveler." She said giving another bow from habit but this time it was only at the waist she bowed from not to the ground on her hands and knees.  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 pm
He smiled at her "thats better" he said, once again raising her chin softly. He looked at her, and then took down the cloth that was covering her face, looking at her. "wow, you know, you look preety, i knew you were from before, but i didnt imagine youd look like this" he said honestly, smiling at her  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff