Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
It's Michael's Birthday now! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:37 pm
...I was wondering if anyone wanted to give him any birthday wishes or tributes, or anything that you want to say to him for his birthday.
I'm not exactly sure what to say yet, but I've been working on several ruff draft pictures, and want to draw one great picture for him.
not bragging or anything, but I'm pretty good at drawing. I got the senior art award out of everyone at my school smile
So I thought I would draw a picture of him as my tribute. But I dont know if I will get it done before his birthday or when the bury him on the 3rd...
What are you guy's thinking about doing for him on his birthday?
There are many things, I'll list a couple that I can think of.
Collage picture, drawn, cut out, or pasted together on the computer
you tube video
final thoughts, wish him a happy birthday, how much he meant to you,etc.
a drawing
a digital image.
a mini birthday party for him at your house

Please post your Tribute or ideas here if you want.
good idea or not?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:41 pm
I don't really know what I'll do. Probably wish him a happy b-day....blast his music through my house.
I'll think of more stuff to do later on.

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:41 pm
I think it's a good idea. I was just going to go around ym house, playing his music ALL day. Ha-ha. I wonder if that will get on anybody's nerves. My mom refuses to buy a cake for him. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 pm
We're just going to light up the house, play his music and have a dance party. I might make a cake, but not too sure about that.

I was kind of hoping that Portland would have a celebration in his honor, but I haven't heard anything yet.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 pm
My grandmother and him have the same birthday, so I cant really celebrate his much. But I'm thinking about listening to his music all day as well.
I'm also going to do the "Thrill the World" event this year, but it's in october, so it's a bit further away.
and the Dance Party sounds awesome. It would be cool if you could make a cake, and get some of that ediable paper and make an MJ cake 0.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:51 pm
Oh and is there any cerain picture of Michael Jackson you guys would like me to draw? Post a picture, and I will see if I can or not. A picture of his face would be best, but a fullbody or other pictures would work good too.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 pm
No takers on their favorite picture of Michael being drawn?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 pm
I have no clue what I am doing hehee. I am going to wear my MJ shirt on Friday to school lmao  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 pm
I'll be @ a graduation party that night, so chances are MJ tunes will be played. Even so, I plan on blasting his music all day and just reflecting on his genius. I'll also make it a point to watch my favorite video "Smooth Criminal" at some point during the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 pm
They're having a dance party here at a clud for his birthday, b ut I'm underage crying
So I might just wear one of my many shirts and blast his music  

UnKnown Bitter

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:16 pm
Well for those who live near Hollywood,

All my friends and I, we're going to his star with a red rose each,

And we are going to sing "Happy Birthday" to him. Then we're going

To go to Los Olivos and see Neverland (empty crying ).

And I'm going to blast his music through my house too! Lolz!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:25 am
The fact that I live in Chicago, and I can`t go to California to see Neverland or go to his star, I`ll just blast his music in my house and wear a MJ shirt. And I`ll hang out with my friends and we`ll run around screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON!! WE LOVEE YOUU!"

Then if someone has an iPod or like Blackberry, we`ll blast his music while running around, and we`ll sing along and dance like idiots. I bet Michael would be happy to see people celebrate his birthday.

His birthday is in 2 days!

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 am
What I really want to do for his bday is get donuts in the morning(his favorite treat=D)
then after that, for lunch, make, or just buy tacos, cause he loved his mexan food lol, and then hopefully make a mini poster and post it on the gates of Neverland, sing happy birthday, and rent one of his favorite movies ;] im still deciding on a cake though..= i have to figure out what his favorite flavor is =P i wish i could write a letter...=[

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 pm
On his birthday, there'll definately be some channels playing his music so I'll sing and dance to it.
xx  

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Otuo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm
I have no idea..I actually wanna cry right now. I wanna do something really special but idk what to do.
I might buy some candles or something..  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces