Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Child kidnapped and kept in shed for 18 years

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kidrahs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:05 pm
Im sure you guy's heard the news, but i fealt a had to bring this up.

Jaycee Lee Dugard was found after she was kidnapped 18 years ago. What I just found out is horrifing and desturbed. Apparently, she was kept in a shed and used as a sex slave, and was forced to father two children by the rapist. Heres a link;http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20090827/US.Kidnapped.Girl.Found/  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 am
oh my god what the ******** is wrong with people what makes ppl think this was a good idea i mean ugh this is why ppl should carry knifes when they go out places  

SpeciesxConfused

Le Pere Duchesne

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:24 am
eek  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 am
That's not nearly as bad as the Fritzl case.

Josef Fritzl imprisoned his daughter in a secret room in his basement for 24 years. His wife, (her mother) had no clue. Elisabeth (his daughter) was raped numerous times by her father. Elisabeth gave birth 7 times to his children. (And one miscarriage) Three of the children were imprisoned with their mother, while the other three Josef adopted to live in the upstairs, regular home. (Oh, and one died a few days after being born. His body was incinerated by Fritzl)

That's a sick ******** right there, you look up the definition of sick ********, it'll give you Josef Fritzl.  

MissDemeter

Colm-kun

2,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:14 am
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

I don't know if I could make an entire paragraph just insulting these guys.
It's these kinda people that make me wish Hell was real.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am
Colm-kun
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

I don't know if I could make an entire paragraph just insulting these guys.
It's these kinda people that make me wish Hell was real.
Tell me about it....

eek  

Henneth Annun

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 pm
Sometimes I wish hell was real.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:01 pm
MissDemeter

Josef Fritzl imprisoned his daughter in a secret room in his basement for 24 years. His wife, (her mother) had no clue. Elisabeth (his daughter) was raped numerous times by her father. Elisabeth gave birth 7 times to his children. (And one miscarriage) Three of the children were imprisoned with their mother, while the other three Josef adopted to live in the upstairs, regular home. (Oh, and one died a few days after being born. His body was incinerated by Fritzl)

That's a sick ******** right there, you look up the definition of sick ********, it'll give you Josef Fritzl.

How did his wife not have a clue? She must have noticed when her daughter went missing.  

In Search of a Dream

MissDemeter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:45 pm
Kyoko364
MissDemeter

How did his wife not have a clue? She must have noticed when her daughter went missing.

Well, she had gone missing before, (ran away) and was returned to her parents a few days later. A year later, her father imprisoned her in the basement. The police where notified that she was missing. But of course, they couldn't find her anywhere. Fritzl then forced her to write a letter saying that she was staying in Branau (a couple of cities over) with a friend, and that if they attempted to find her, she would flee the country. So they told the police to give up, and they went on as normal. The "dungeon" was soundproof too. And each time they adopted one of Elisabeth's children, there was always a note in her handwriting saying that she didn't want the child but they could have it. (The children were left on the front doorstop)

So yeah, I probs wouldn't have found out either. Besides, she obviously trusted her husband.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:31 pm
User Image

I heard an even more disturbing story before:
Josef F. locked HIS OWN DAUGHTER Elisabeth up in a windowless basement
in Austria for 24 years and FATHERED seven children with her.

Beat that.

User Image

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:21 pm
[-Erik-]
Sometimes I wish hell was real.

(But I would want hell to be more like jail on Earth. I don't honestly good people who don't believe in God to be forced to hell x_X)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:06 pm
=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=
User Image

I heard an even more disturbing story before:
Josef F. locked HIS OWN DAUGHTER Elisabeth up in a windowless basement
in Austria for 24 years and FATHERED seven children with her.

Beat that.

User Image

I beat you to it. Look up. HA! But yes, he's a sick ********.  

MissDemeter

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff