Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
My hippie friends, college? :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Fagbox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:54 pm
User Image

I can honestly say that for the past few months, I've /really/ began to think about the future. Do I want to work? Do I want to stay home and raise kids? Do I want to go to college and get a degree? What would I get a degree in?

I went through stages of ideas. Autopsies, Therapist, Model, stay at home mom/wife, etc. My recent idea was to open a health food/hippie clothing store after getting a business degree, or at least working at one.

Then I had like, this 'ding ding ding' moment: Why not consider going to college for something dealing with the environment? I'm not exactly sure what I would go for, but it's a thought at least.

Does your hippie lifestyle go along with your work?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 pm
When I grow up, I am going to be a professional singer for a band, and then after I retire from my singing career, or on the side of my singing career, I want to be a music teacher: teaching flute, guitar and choir.
I think that goes along pretty well with my hippie style life. 3nodding  

Sazzie Lotus Song

Sazzie Lotus Song

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:29 pm
Wait wait!
Here is a good idea for you!
You said you paint, right? Become an art teacher! That will definitley fit your hippie life style. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm
Sazzie Lotus Song
Wait wait!
Here is a good idea for you!
You said you paint, right? Become an art teacher! That will definitley fit your hippie life style. biggrin
User Image

I thought about that, man, but it's more of like, abstract. Don't art teachers have to know how to draw? lol

User Image

Captain Fagbox

Sazzie Lotus Song

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:59 pm
There are certain art classes and certain schools that just have painting classes. biggrin It is really cool. Look more into it. I know at my old school there were just painting classes like, "Painting 1" and "Painting 2" and so on. Look into it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 pm
Sazzie Lotus Song
There are certain art classes and certain schools that just have painting classes. biggrin It is really cool. Look more into it. I know at my old school there were just painting classes like, "Painting 1" and "Painting 2" and so on. Look into it. 3nodding
User Image

I think I will. Thank you!
(:

User Image

Captain Fagbox

susie carmichael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:32 pm
I'm going to community college for childcare. But I would much rather be a house wife. No joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm
susie carmichael
I'm going to community college for childcare. But I would much rather be a house wife. No joke.
User Image

Meeeee too.
My fiance says he just wants me to be happy, and says he is perfectly fine with me staying home and taking care of kids. (:

User Image

Captain Fagbox

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 am
I wanna go to college, but, don't want to be another victim of corporate America.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:03 pm
thats cute...omfg fagbox...fancy meeyting you here. nope...It doesnt really go along with a working life...I am in the woods to much...relaxing life to much and enjoying my time..I am almost like the ant n the grasshopper....what one didnt work...id be the one who didnt work and lived life.!  

Emerald Clover13

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:27 am
Hopefully, I get a Football Scholarship to College.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:09 am
i have like seriously no idea
of what i want to do with my life.
i'm a senior and i feel ******** i just lie awake at night and all i can do
is think about the fact that i can't think of anything.
>:[

well, i have considered becoming an art therapist.
i love art, and i love psychology.
but i dunnooooo man, i dunno. :[

Teh Ushi-ness

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:02 pm
I really wanna stay this age and year forever so I don't lose any of my friends after they, and I, graduated. Especially my Sophomore friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:40 pm
"the only constant is change.."
- isaac asimov

don't think about it too much.
you still have a few years left where
you don't have to think about that stuff.
just live in the present.
C:

Teh Ushi-ness

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 am
But the present goes by to quick, lol. And my best chick friend who is a Sophomore now is gonna be graduated before me and is going to College in California so when I'm a Senior I'm not gonna have any fun.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff