Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Lust And Pixie Dust Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

Yaoi Guild 

Tags: Rawr, Star, Yaoi, LoveLust, AndPixieDust 

Reply Love Lust And Pixie Dust Yaoi
somehow it turned into a .hack discussion (old topic inside) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:04 pm
if you could own your favorite yaoi or non-yaoi series, what would you do to/with it? details people 4laugh

for me, if i could own .hack//g.u. i'd so totally put haseo with azure kite, bo, or zelkova in the end. heart (atoli annoys me and shino... well she strikes me more as an ovan lover girl)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:23 am
But... Endrance loveses his Haseo too.*is a complete Enseo whore*(But I like Azure Kite and Haseo, too.)

Hmm... Oh, there's so many series' to choose from!! I guess at the moment... Maybe Bleach? I'm just gonna go with that to spare myself the brain-probing pain of trying to pick something.

If I owned Bleach... the story would be, most likely, very different. I mean, I'd try not to mess with the action and fighting too much, but with other aspects, thee'd be a ton of tweaking and screwing around. Like, the romance aspect. I'd add yaoi wherever and whenever I could, simple as that. The couples I'd add most would be ShunUki, IkkaYumi(my current Bleach obsession), RikiHana, um... I dunno. But there'd be a lot more. There'd be really random teasing too. And Gin and Szayel would be having a ball with everyone. Szayel wouldn't be dead, either. Um... There'd be more zanpakuto Spirit Form appearances. Especially from Ruri'iro Kujaku and Kazeshini. They're my favorite. Hanatarou would get more love, too. He's my fave character of the series. heart

In conclusion, lots of hugs and sexual innuendo would be present. I'd probably lose half the faithful audience if I took over, but I might also bring in new fans. At least, I hope. You can never have too much Bleach yaoi, in my opinion. heart  

Bloodlust_Faerie

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 am
endrance scares me. i liked him better when he was elk. kite x elk forever. (blackrose can just died.. or just hook up with some female character...)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 pm
I fell in love with Endrance before I even started playing the game. heart  

Bloodlust_Faerie

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 am
i like elk/endrance too but they made it a bit too obvious he was gay... which is kinda ironic because we need more yaoi games *coughkingdomheartscough*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 pm
Pffh, I say more power to him. But you're right. You know, from what I heard... Kingdom Hearts was originally supposed to have BL in it. I don't think Kairi even existed at that point. But then Square Enix had to step in and ******** it up because 'Americans couldn't handle it' or some stupid s**t like that. Though, it's just a rumor as far as I know...  

Bloodlust_Faerie

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:12 am
i thought it was disney's fault that they had the b/l moments removed/altered in the game. and then kiari wasn't even that important to the game's plot so it mostly defeats the entire point to edit the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:05 pm
I'ld own....probably nothing...I dont wtahc enough of the shows to get the actual stuff in there... That makes no since! But anyway, if I could I'ld own KH, and there would be alot of yaoi...ALOT! Riso, Zemyx, Akuroku, all kinds of stuff! Of course...i need to finish the games first razz  

xSchizoIchix

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

dark_chocolateangel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 pm
.Hack//GU definatly. I was reading the yaoi fanfictions before I even got into the third game, and something you can do when you beat number three should have been a part of the plot. Spolilers! Highlight if you wish to read: When you beat the game and do some sidequests, you get into the Forest of Pain, and you get to get Tabby on your team shortly afterwards. You also get the "Promise" Greeting Card, which gives you a secret ending depending on who you give it to. I looked up the characters I might possibly give it to on YouTube (Kite, Kuhn, Silabus, Bo, Endrance, and I watched the Piros one for the hell of it). Endrance was my favorite, because its just too funny xD I recomend Atoli haters look it up. But I went with Kite, cause I love him~

I feel better~ So yes, I would own .Hack//GU and turn it BL and pair Azure Kite and Haseo~ And there would be lots of love triangles and Atoli would be getting in the way like she always does.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:56 pm
dark_chocolateangel
.Hack//GU definatly. I was reading the yaoi fanfictions before I even got into the third game, and something you can do when you beat number three should have been a part of the plot. Spolilers! Highlight if you wish to read: When you beat the game and do some sidequests, you get into the Forest of Pain, and you get to get Tabby on your team shortly afterwards. You also get the "Promise" Greeting Card, which gives you a secret ending depending on who you give it to. I looked up the characters I might possibly give it to on YouTube (Kite, Kuhn, Silabus, Bo, Endrance, and I watched the Piros one for the hell of it). Endrance was my favorite, because its just too funny xD I recomend Atoli haters look it up. But I went with Kite, cause I love him~

I feel better~ So yes, I would own .Hack//GU and turn it BL and pair Azure Kite and Haseo~ And there would be lots of love triangles and Atoli would be getting in the way like she always does.

lol i knew that. that's the best part of the last .hack game  

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 pm
xSchizoIchix
I'ld own....probably nothing...I dont wtahc enough of the shows to get the actual stuff in there... That makes no since! But anyway, if I could I'ld own KH, and there would be alot of yaoi...ALOT! Riso, Zemyx, Akuroku, all kinds of stuff! Of course...i need to finish the games first razz

axel and demyx is a cute pairing too. water and fire = a steamy yaoi moment  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 am
dark_chocolateangel

That's totally awesome. If I owned it, I'd do the same thing. Though, I'd probably make some threesomes here and there. And then I'd huggle all my fave characters. Boy would I drive Yata up the wall. heart  

Bloodlust_Faerie

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:05 pm
Bloodlust_Faerie
dark_chocolateangel

That's totally awesome. If I owned it, I'd do the same thing. Though, I'd probably make some threesomes here and there. And then I'd huggle all my fave characters. Boy would I drive Yata up the wall. heart

lmao. yata/wiseman does need love don't he? that emo b*****d  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:37 pm
paper vanhite
Bloodlust_Faerie
dark_chocolateangel

Yesh he does(Though I only know him as Yata. Never caught him as Wiseman.). But he's not a b*****d. He's just... special.  

Bloodlust_Faerie

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

paper vanhite

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:12 am
Bloodlust_Faerie
paper vanhite
Bloodlust_Faerie
dark_chocolateangel

Yesh he does(Though I only know him as Yata. Never caught him as Wiseman.). But he's not a b*****d. He's just... special.

yeah. special indeed. (btw if you play the part 3 of .hack//g.u. you'll see a flash back of him when he was wiseman) epically when he can get away with a moontree member (nala), knowing zelkova (who i still think is helba as a boy) and being the prophet all at the same time. he's a special b*****d lol  
Love Lust And Pixie Dust Yaoi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff